Diapers

Just called Nepia Office, and they will be hving sale for the diapers at $14 per pack. Sale start this coming Thursday and ends on next Monday.

To qualify for free delivery, min order of 4 packs.

Nepia Office, Tel : 6226 2650

Hi I have 2 packs of S size nepia diapers to let go. Selling at $12 per pack. $10 per pax if getting both. To collect at Bishan or Toa Payoh.

My baby was using nepia NB. When to upgrade to S? I guess really depends on the size of your baby. Mine could fit into Nepia newborn till he was 3 months.

Experienced mummies pls share which brand of pull-up diapers is good. I've tried huggies but the waste band seems too big for my gal. And drypantz seems pretty thick. Any other brands available? tks

is this mamy poko the normal ones? not the value ones? how are the value ones? How do you change baby when outside home? have to take off shoes then take off pants..etc? What about when baby poo? Sorry if my questions sound silly.

No prob. Understand what you're asking - tried the mamy poko value. Ended up using more although it's cheaper. What I use now is the normal Mamy Poko pants for outdoors/overnight, normal Drypers Wee Wee in the day.

As for changing outside, so far it's not a prob 'cos he usually poops in the morning. When he does poop outside, we quickly remove shoes and change diapers at baby-room. If no baby room, then we find a corner or seat that won't offend others around us and quickly change.

He pooped once when we were at supermarket. No choice, apologised to staff and quickly changed at a corner where there's no customers. I always bring extra of those small plastic bags or wrappers in case of emergency. My husband is very quick at changing diapers so less than 2 minutes to clear everything
happy.gif

Have the following to let go as my boy has outgrown them. Do note that they are either open packs or loose pieces... Self-collection at Potong Pasir.

Mamy Poko - 68 pcs (New Born)
Huggies Ultra- 17 pcs (New Born)
Nepia - 38 pcs (S size)
Drypers (wee wee dry)- 52 pcs (S size)

Pls PM me and quote your prices if interested... thanks!

heya, has anyone tried the Pampers Cruisers?? I don't really understand it. It's just as ex as Pampers Active, but they really don't hold very well. I thought it's meant for toddlers who tend to have more urine, so I had higher expectations.

i think mamy poko is the best i thot was super ex so changed to huggies ultra (new packaging!) which was a nightmare my kiddo diaper 2 hrs at nite leaked big patch on bed, then next day wanna wash mattress stupid washing machine broke down!!!!! super frustrating this wld be the last time i wld use huggies ultra for my kid.

hi all, hope some of the mommies can share with me..

Will you try a new Brand (quality type which is almost same as Pet pet) if it is bundled with a useful gift or it is slightly cheaper than Pet Pet?

i hope you can share with me your view, can also PM me your answer. Thank you!

Back