December 2016 baby

Hello all! I jus tested positive on clear blue during my holiday o_O now on my way back to SG... Base on Last menstruration date, I seem to be shooting for late December. Any gynae to recommend for mt e ? Thanks!

Hi ,
I tested positive 2 weeks back . Went to gyne last week . Doc says baby size too small for no.of weeks . So adviced 2 weeks rest at home . So resting till 29th .
This will be my 2nd baby after 8 yrs . Going to be whole new experience .

Please add me to fb group [email protected]

Hi ,
I tested positive 2 weeks back . Went to gyne last week . Doc says baby size too small for no.of weeks . So adviced 2 weeks rest at home . So resting till 29th .

Hi sanjot, may I check which gynae you went to? I'm still trying to decide.. Too many choices already..

Hi sanjot, may I check which gynae you went to? I'm still trying to decide.. Too many choices already..
Hi ,
I went to dr Theresa in amk . You will not find very good reviews about her online . But personally I liked her . She is very senior . Quite straight forward but caring aswell . Only issue is she delivers only in mt e or mt a . I got KKH appointment for doc I wanted on 5th may . I Jst wanted to visit a gyne early so that I can confirm . Her clinic number is : 6451 2322

Hi ,
I visited dr Theresa in amk . Her clinic contact is 6451 2322 . I really liked her as doc . But she delivers only in my e and mt a . So I will continue with KKH . Have 5 th may appointment with doc khoo Ching Kiat . Hope this helps .

Hi ,
I visited dr Theresa in amk . Her clinic contact is 6451 2322 . I really liked her as doc . But she delivers only in my e and mt a . So I will continue with KKH . Have 5 th may appointment with doc khoo Ching Kiat . Hope this helps .

Hi sanjot, thanks!!

Hi ,

Invited! Please check your email account (and spam folder) for the invite =)

Hi ,
I went to dr Theresa in amk . You will not find very good reviews about her online . But personally I liked her . She is very senior . Quite straight forward but caring aswell . Only issue is she delivers only in mt e or mt a . I got KKH appointment for doc I wanted on 5th may . I Jst wanted to visit a gyne early so that I can confirm . Her clinic number is : 6451 2322

Hello mummy, you did the right thing. Dun be too concern with review online especially if just because of a few ppl. What is most important is your personal experience, as long as you feel safe, happy and confident with whichever gynac, then that is the one that will suit you the most. Other ppl opinion means very little de.

I am happy for you that you found a gynac that you can trust

All the best

Back