Confinement nanny to avoid

mcbunnie

I’m a first time mom and recently delivered a baby girl in May. I unfortunately went through a horrible and stressful period with my confinement nanny and wanted to highlight to all to avoid.

Her name is Miki Lee- there are already some bad reviews on her on this forum (refer to 2014 posts for eg) which I regret not reading before confirming her as my nanny.

She is stuck in her own ways and would not respect any of the decisions we made for our own child. She constantly discouraged my breastfeeding efforts and made me feel very demoralized when I was still trying to establish my milk supply. She was very rough with my baby and would make her cry when wiping her. She claims to have experience with 240 babies yet she doesn’t seem to be able to soothe my baby at all or handle her crying. Yet when she’s trying to make my baby sleep she talks on the phone loudly at the same time - many times she’s actually scolding or having an argument with another person while putting my baby to sleep.

She also destroyed a few items in my home including my kitchen counter, kitchen utensils , sink tap…

She’s also a huge complainer, complaining about everything in the house.

She was a very unpleasant person to have in the house and we ultimately decided that any help we received from her wasn’t worth the additional stress from dealing with her and terminated her services early.

Please avoid

Back