Confinement Nanny Recommendation

Victoria khoo

My family and I are very grateful to our nanny Yap Siew Fong (CA13). She has been a wonderful nanny for us. She has taken excellent care of both mummy and baby for the past few month.

She is a very reassuring, pro-breastfeeding nanny. Baby-care wise, we have no problems with her, baby rarely cries in her care. Her hygiene level is excellent and is able to settle baby very well. She also handles my expressed breast milk with care and understands everydrop is very precious! She also has good knowledge on handling and storage of breast milk.
Washing, Sterilizing of bottles and pump parts, preparation of herbal bath, red date tea and baby laundry was also on schedule and well done. We didnt have to worry anything with her and our baby.

As a very picky eater, she also able to make me finish very meal, how excellent is she!! Her meals are not too oily or salty and cooks nutritious tasty meals for me daily! Nanny was also able to advise us on which herbs to buy as we were very clueless on that! She always cleans and tidies the kitchen up after cooking every meal. Overall, a very systematic, tidy and efficient nanny.

We strongly feeling that every mummy and daddy deserve this wonderful Siew Fong nanny!

My family and I are very grateful to our nanny Yap Siew Fong (CA13). She has been a wonderful nanny for us. She has taken excellent care of both mummy and baby for the past few month.

She is a very reassuring, pro-breastfeeding nanny. Baby-care wise, we have no problems with her, baby rarely cries in her care. Her hygiene level is excellent and is able to settle baby very well. She also handles my expressed breast milk with care and understands everydrop is very precious! She also has good knowledge on handling and storage of breast milk.
Washing, Sterilizing of bottles and pump parts, preparation of herbal bath, red date tea and baby laundry was also on schedule and well done. We didnt have to worry anything with her and our baby.

As a very picky eater, she also able to make me finish very meal, how excellent is she!! Her meals are not too oily or salty and cooks nutritious tasty meals for me daily! Nanny was also able to advise us on which herbs to buy as we were very clueless on that! She always cleans and tidies the kitchen up after cooking every meal. Overall, a very systematic, tidy and efficient nanny.

We strongly feeling that every mummy and daddy deserve this wonderful Siew Fong nanny!

Hi,

I’m looking for an experience nanny taking care of my sensitive/ colic baby. Can pls whatapp/text me your nanny detail? 91773247. Thanks

Hi, can you PM the agency or contact of this CL? Thanks!

Hi,

I’m looking for an experience nanny taking care of my sensitive/ colic baby. Can pls whatapp/text me your nanny detail? 91773247. Thanks
Hi wingwing my confinement nanny is from Agency Confinement Angels ,maybe u can call their hotline no to find nanny code CA13 Yap Siew Fong , hotline no can looking Ms.Linda +65 88288415

I know this confinement angels agency, uniform is pink colour very soft feel ,last year my aunty also chosen to be used ,highly recommended because their nanny full professional knowledge, baby hygiene & safety very strich good.

lastime my aunty also colleague introduction her CA , we checking by their facebook page (Confinement Angels - Nanny Services) & youtube vedio , really got many praise video post out from mummy.

Back