Confinement lady

Blacklist Confinement Nanny - Mei Xiang jie from KL (m'sia number: 0207 5545077/ S'pore: 8166 7612)
 She has a bad attitude, rude, lazy and is very rough with the baby. Totally unprofessional and not properly trained. Had my confinement done 2months ago, worse and terrible. I engage this confinement lady thru a friend recommendation. As this is my first engagement and also a trust on my friend so I didnt request to meetup this confinement lady.

During confinement, She messed up my whole house and kitchen is so dirty, she doesn't clean well after cooking. Unhygienic with food and etc.  To cut the whole story short, please just do not take this risk to hire her or you'll regret and have the most stressful confinement month with sleepless nights worrying about the baby and yourself as I had this extremely bad experience with her and I'll definitely not hire her for my next baby in future.

Hi Peh Peh,

When you need it? My mom is confinement lady and her schedule always pack. I can help you to check. Please text me at 94500735.

Don't worries, my mom is a responsible confinement nanny. She never stop coz many ppl recommend her but I will help to choose the employer coz some of them really ill treated her...give her left over food and ask her wash the clothes for her whole family.

That's why now I have to check the employer before I confirm to let her take the job. My mom enjoy take care of baby and she likes to cook that's why I let her to continue to work.

You can meet up with her and understand before you engage her....

Helen 9147 ****

Secretly eat my yummi house honey.
One jar is over $70 and she has the cheek to satify her sweet tooth.

I knew because I will never use a metal spoon on my honey. The honey is now cloudy. Before she came its transparent.

What a shame to realise this shit so late.

Its too late
Its too late....

I have a good confinement lady to recommend.
She helps me to look after my 3 kids and even my new born baby without any extra charges.
She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for my kids and bring them to n fro sch. Shes does all the marketing & even teaches my new maid to cook and learn many household chores. She is very fast and clean worker. Most of all she cooks yummy confinement food and takes good care of all my children. She wakes up at night to feed my newborn & treats my kids like her grandchildren . Im really please with her service.
Shes book very fast, luckily I book her 3mths in advance.
If u would like to have a good confinement lady, let her know u are recommend by li juan.
u can contact her straight @

8405 5342

Back