Compacted Embryo (day 3, 8 cells)

Same. Blood test on Wednesday! Any symptoms at the moment?

Only on the second day of ER, I have very bad cramp at the left side of my thigh to the lower back, last like 20 min. What about you, any symptoms? You do at NUH or KKh?

I’m with NUH. Had AF cramps from day 3-7 post transfer. Now having very sore and painful boobs. Might just be from the progesterone suppositories though. Are you going to POAS?

I’m with NUH. Had AF cramps from day 3-7 post transfer. Now having very sore and painful boobs. Might just be from the progesterone suppositories though. Are you going to POAS?

What is AF and POAS? Sorry I am not familiar with short form

Ooh! I’m with Dr Stephen chew! What time is your blood test on Wednesday?

CHR asked me to go at 830am, actually anytime before 9am is ok.

I just tried on the clear blue and maybe have to use morning Urine or else not accurate but hubby asked me not to test to stress myself.

CHR asked me to go at 830am, actually anytime before 9am is ok.

I just tried on the clear blue and maybe have to use morning Urine or else not accurate but hubby asked me not to test to stress myself.

Heard clear blue is not so sensitive. Don’t stress yourself.

Don't test too early... i only tested one day before the blood test, n it showed super faint line cos due to low hcg...

I will leave it to The nurse to test for me, it’s a really good embryo and hope can stick to me

Reactions: Cmf
Is a Day 3 6 cell embryo worth transferring?
It depends... for my previous cycle, I have a Day 3 6 cell embryo but I didn't did a fresh transfer, I chose FET instead. So FET that day itself was told that during the thawing, the 6 cell expanded to 9 cell but it ended with a chemical pregnancy. But I heard if it could expand to 8 cell will be more ideally.

It depends... for my previous cycle, I have a Day 3 6 cell embryo but I didn't did a fresh transfer, I chose FET instead. So FET that day itself was told that during the thawing, the 6 cell expanded to 9 cell but it ended with a chemical pregnancy. But I heard if it could expand to 8 cell will be more ideally.
I see. ok thank you! Is that D4?

D4 embryo I mean. If they freeze D3 and thaw it for FET, by transfer it will be considered a D4 embryo?
So sorry, I missed out your msg. Actually I'm also not too sure whether it a D4 embryo after thawing. I could only remember before when they freeze my embryo it was actually a 7 cell embryo but on the day of the transfer, I received a call from the embryologist half an hour before I went in the theater room, they told me one of my embryo has drop to 6 cell instead of 7 cell, n they will proceed to freeze the 6 cell. So I didn't expected after thawing the 6 cells, it will expand to 9 cells since the quality has dropped before it freeze.

Back