Chilli/curry in 1st trim?

peacexgal

Saw online on chinese forum that spicy food will cause uterus to contract, hence dangerous for 1st trim.

Ive always liked abit of chilli in my food/like to eat curry chicken. I havent eaten anything spicy since i tested positive and im craving some chilli/curry.

Any mums can advise if i can at least have some chilli or curry puff??

Erm, I eat alot of chilli before pregnant and during pregnancy.. my gyane also said it's alright. The TCM I go to, she also said it's okay.

Saw online on chinese forum that spicy food will cause uterus to contract, hence dangerous for 1st trim.

Ive always liked abit of chilli in my food/like to eat curry chicken. I havent eaten anything spicy since i tested positive and im craving some chilli/curry.

Any mums can advise if i can at least have some chilli or curry puff??

i think is more like spicy food will give us heartburn when we are pregnant.. so long there is no discomfort, i think eating in moderation is ok.. i even ate SiChuan type of spicy sometimes ahhaha

but if u can, try not to eat too much cos I took Longtong throughout my #1 pregnancy and my boy got bad jaundice....

I haven’t heard about spicy food causing uterus to contract, but it does cause heartburn. I love spicy food so I just try to deal with the heartburn. Seems like being pregnant causes more heartburns.
Also how spicy your food should be depends on how you usually have your spice. If curry puffs don’t taste spicy to you generally, then it’s ok when ur pregnant too. Just don’t be adventurous and try the really spicy food that you are not sure that you can handle.

Back