Childcare near Sembawang areas

vxsh

Hi mummies,

Anyone has any childcare to recommend in Sembawang area?

I'm urgently looking around for a good childcare with heart for my boy.

Anyone has any to recommend?

Anyone has reviews of the following:
-Global Tots @ Sembawang place
-Little Tree House @ Sembawang
- Glory Joy @ 501
- My First Skool @ 507
- My First Skool @ 491

Thanks a lot.

Hi vxsh, have you decided on any childcare? If not, I'd like to recommend CANBERRA PRESCHOOL at Gambas Crescent. It's a new preschool, just started this Sep. My daughter has joined for 2 months, we transferred her from another preschool (teachers kept changing, principal left, etc), and so far we are satisfied with this school. They have interesting programmes such as robotics and gymnastics whereby they partner external providers to deliver the lessons. The environment is great: clean because it's brand new with spacious dining/kitchen area and interesting ship-like play area. The teachers are caring, the teacher : student ratio is way above govt requirement but maybe because now they are still new. My hubby and I like the fact that it's not a franchise so the quality is more "controlled".

They have upcoming Open House this weekend & next weekend (18 Nov & 25 Nov 2017) so if you are interested, do call them 69002271 to register (walk-in is welcome but if you can register beforehand *I think* can get bengawan solo voucher :)). They have promotion of $200 discount off monthly school fee, registration fee waiver, free uniforms & welcome gift (school bag). Also, since my child is studying there, if you quote me as referral, I can get some incentive (which I will share with you!). If you're interested, pls pm me for more details. Feel free to browse their website (canberrapreschool.com.sg) or their facebook page (canberrapreschool).

Happy childcare/preschool hunting!

Last edited:
Hi vxsh, have you decided on any childcare? If not, I'd like to recommend CANBERRA PRESCHOOL at Gambas Crescent. It's a new preschool, just started this Sep. My daughter has joined for 2 months, we transferred her from another preschool (teachers kept changing, principal left, etc), and so far we are satisfied with this school. They have interesting programmes such as robotics and gymnastics whereby they partner external providers to deliver the lessons. The environment is great: clean because it's brand new with spacious dining/kitchen area and interesting ship-like play area. The teachers are caring, the teacher : student ratio is way above govt requirement but maybe because now they are still new. My hubby and I like the fact that it's not a franchise so the quality is more "controlled".

They have upcoming Open House this weekend & next weekend (18 Nov & 25 Nov 2017) so if you are interested, do call them 69002271 to register (walk-in is welcome but if you can register beforehand *I think* can get bengawan solo voucher :)). They have promotion of $200 discount off monthly school fee, registration fee waiver, free uniforms & welcome gift (school bag). Also, since my child is studying there, if you quote me as referral, I can get some incentive (which I will share with you!). If you're interested, pls pm me for more details. Feel free to browse their website (canberrapreschool.com.sg) or their facebook page (canberrapreschool).

Happy childcare/preschool hunting!

Hello,

I saw your review on Canberra Preschool. May I know the school fee amount that you are paying currently? My son will be 4 next year

Anne Ng

Back