Nanny in Bedok to recommend

Nurturmum

Any nannies living in bedok? Seeking one for my 9 mth old girl. Need a reliable and experienced nanny. Lost faith in singapore childcare centres.

Previously sent her to Apollo International Preschool at limau garden bedok south. It's a new centre, newly renovated and furniture all sparkling new. However, centre director and principal are inexperienced, not very transparent and prone to mistakes. Communication is very poor. And after the 3 day orientation, I'm not allowed to enter the school again. Even during the 3 days, they try to make me leave after just 1 hr with my baby. I never saw the cook during the 3 days. I think they prepared meals themselves. Are they allowed to? They don't allow me to enter the school when i pick up my baby too. I can only outside the main door near the porch. (Is a detached house in private resi area) They charge premium fees $1750-$1900 and high registration fee $250 but after 2 weeks i don't think they are worth that premium. What they offer is just basic and the dinner takeaway is their redeeming factor. Anyway as a new centre, they look like they are struggling to stay afloat. The childcare section has no student at all except i saw one k2 boy, which i later guessed is just a figurehead. For marketing. For all the great reviews u read on their fb, take it with a pinch of salt. So staged.

Really, does ecda really regulate the centres? More and more ccc being established but i wonder if ecda can manage to oversee everyone? I would expect premium ccc to offer premium care. But i guess the human resource part is out of ecda control, esp if the problem is the centre's director/owner.

I need to return to work but can't find a reliable helper. Hope to find a nanny through genuine word of mouth.

Back