Childcare Centres at Punggol to Recommend?

czz

Hi, can anyone recommend a good childcare centre at Punggol? Any comments on Bright Kids, Sunshine Kids, Faith childcare centres, etc? Thanks!

I'm also looking for childcare at Punggol. Can someone give me feedback on:-

Sunshine Kids and Bright Kids at Blk 192?

Also, if you've other recommendations do let me know as well.

I need it rather urgently. Please PM me if you would like to keep your feedback private.

TIA!

hi..i used to send my girl to sunshine kids...she started at 3yrs old..been there for a yr..then i took her out cos i shifted house..
i must say she pick up a lot there..in terms of speech etc..more independent as well..

the teachers there r not bad too..they will actually tells u wat happen in the school..(cos i am the kiasu type..everything i wan to know..about my daughter..
i must say is overall a trusted childcare where u can leave ur precious one there..

i still have a friend who put her kid there..
if u need someone to refer,can pm me..so u get discounts for the fee also..tat's wat i do when my friend refer me to the childcare..both of us get like a $30 or $50 off every month..
but since my friend's daughter is 6 yr old this yr..meaning is the last yr she putting her gal there..i don know is she willing to do this so called kpo job..
jus pm me i will ask her for u all...afterall i felt is nice to help one another to save..

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for your reply. I only noticed this today.

I can't PM you as it is blocked. Could you PM me instead?

Thanks!

Hi zenn,

Heard from my friend, that the Q-dee at punggol end is not bad. My friend has a colleague, whose daughter is there. Apparently, she seems happy there.

Hi Shay,

You can give Sunshine kids a call. Fees wise should be quite reasonable. I think slightly more than NTUC only.

Thanks pavillion! There is a new branch 195C. Personally I quite like q-dee program but not sure abt their teachers.

Btw,...anyone has pre-loved Bright Kids uniform to sell?

I just registered my kids at Bright Kids. Hope to buy extra. Please PM me. TIA!

Hi mommies,

Im looking for a CC in Sengkang and Punggol area and hv shortlisted 2 CC:

1)Intellect Monte Pal Skoolhouse (at Punggol end near the sea)
2) Merry Kids (at Sengkang)

I hv visited the 2 CC and quite like the environment there. The student ratio for (1) is better than (2) but its location is inconvenient.

Wld like to hear comments from mommies on the above 2 CC. Any positive or negative ones are welcome. Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

Hi mommies,

I've decided not to place my kid at Blk 192 Bright Kids thus have 3 extra uniforms for sale. It's totally brand new only handwash.

My kid ended up at another childcare before even going over.

If you're interested, to take over please PM me. It's boy uniform, size "M".

Cheers.

pavilion,
may i know y did u pull ur boy out fr Brightkids? I'm looking around and shortlisted NTUC or Brightkids. Going down to both centers tomorrow.

Hi Shay,

Sorry, didn't check on the postings here. Hope you've find a place for your child.

I didn't even started Brightkids for my child as I discover my 2 kids can't be together. Current arrangement only up to N2.

Anyone interested to purchase the uniforms, please PM me as I might lost the thread again.

Cheers,

Anyone interested in purchasing 2nd hand Brightkids uniform. Only worn for 5 months (Jan till now)by my son who is Pri-one. 3 sets available. Shirt size 28, shorts size XL. Selling them as my son will be attending in-school studentcare instead.

Sorry. Missed out an impt point.
My son's name has been printed discreetly at the bottom / inside of the shirts/shorts. Cannot be seen from outside.
Thus I am letting them go at $20 for 3 sets(paid $57.90 for them).

Hi Mummies

Have send my son to playgroup at Intellect Monte Pal Schoolhouse. Although it's a bit inconvenient, school bus is available. So far so good, my son enjoy himself there and teachers and principal are friendly and caring for my child.
School fees reasonable and kids there don't have to wear uniform.

Hope the over information helps some of you staying in punggol area.

cheers
TK

Hi Tanny

I've jus visited Intellect Monte Pal Skoolhouse and quite like the place. Is your son still there? Till now how do you find the school?

Thanks

Hi Sandy

Yes currently my son is still in the playground. My son seems to enjoy himself in school.
But need to highlight if you intend to enroll ur child in the school near that area, do get mosquitoes patch which helps to prevent.

here's my email add [email protected]

drop me mail if ned more info

cheers

Hi,

It may seems a bit far but maybe you can consider. I am staying in Hougang (near to SengKang) & I send my kids to this childcare in Serangoon Gardens. It's called Chen Su Lan Home Methodist Childcare. Monthly fees = $250 after subsidy & with sch bus $120, total $370. The whole premise consists of the Home children (Disadvantanged children whose parents are unable to look after them & the Childcare children. Both are seperated.

The whole place is very huge & has lots of place to move around. My kids love it there & I love this place among all the other centres my oldest kid attend. The teachers are pretty caring too.

cheers

Hi Jajnj

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm staying in Hougang too. I drive my kids to school so distance is not much problem, my elder gals' childcare is in Yishun..ha ha..

I haven't consider your kid's cc, maybe will pop by n have a look.

Thanks

Oh.... hi Hougang mummy. It's good to know another Hougang mummy. Woh!! Yishun? I suppose we go all ways just to get the best alternative we can. cheers...

Hi,

may i know if any mummies send their kids to Kid's kingdom Childcare at Central Christian Church? Would appreciate if any mummies can give me some feed back
happy.gif

many thanks

You try Faith Educare. I placed my child there and no regrets. They open up to 9pm and the service is the standard I want. I have tried 2 other centres nearby but vomit blood.

Hi jean,

My gal is there. I had request to let my gal to the CC for a day... I find tat their food quite ok lah but unable to comment much as its only one day... There is good n bad abt the CC.
Got to close one eye if you really want to put your kid there....

Hi,

My kid is going to Kid's kingdom Childcare at Central Christian Church. Any feedback on this centre?

Hi josey

How old is your child? I'm also on the waitlist for kids kingdom. Do update once your child goes in.
happy.gif

Looks q nice place jus that I tot the classes look a bit cramp.

Hi,

Anyone comments on Eco kids, Loving kids or Intellect Monte Pal School House at Punggol ends?
I like the fresh air there.

Hi,
Anyone can provide feedback on Faith Educare at Blk 107D, Sunshine Kids at Blk 101B, Eco-Kidd at Blk 195 and My First Skool at Blk 183 (Punggol)? All these are on waitlist except Faith Educare..

Please let me know why some of you pull your kids out from one of the mentioned while some finds it good..

Your opinion is urgently and greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

happened to come across a CC near Blk 126 (along Coral Edge LRT), does anyone know its name? Anyone sends their kids to this CC? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.

OIC, thanks alot kymi for your reply. Din noe that there's another MFS there... Looks like all CC in Punggol has LOOONNNGGGG waiting list... Maybe will be my turn when my 2 kids turn 21 or get married... Then can transfer the places to their kids (aka my grandchildren) LOL!!!

PS: Anyone ever brought this issue (Govt ask us to increase population, we did. But where's the CC to meet such increase?!?) up to any of our PAP's MPs during the weekly Meet the MP sessions?? If not we'll have to wait another 5 years after the GE on the coming 7 May... [Wah! My kids will be 10 & 6 by then...]

Anyone knows if there is any Learning Vision CC in Punggol? Any feedbacks or experiences are greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!!

i hv been hunting cc everyday for the past one week in punggol. very, very dissappointed. all tell me places are either reserved for those with siblings, no graduants or long waiting list. even if they take down our name, will also be last on the waiting list meaning no chance or very, very slim that means, you can totally forget about placing kid in there.

if all cc gives the reason places are for siblings because they can't bear to lose profit by letting a place to a one-child parent or new parent, then forever that particular poor only child can never get to enter cc!

i wonder if cc runs on free-hand approach, first-come-first-serve-basis or any quoata set for admission to both types of kids (i.e. with siblings or only child type)!!

perhaps should look into building more cc and review their internal quota allocation instead of discrimination between those with siblings and only child's entrance.

Wotalit,
It does make sense to let siblings to be placed together. Imagine if ur children are separated into different centres and u got to run both sides. Then that does not make sense.
CC do not discriminate against one child family. It just so happen that the ones u wan have siblings on the waiting lists and thus have to give to them first.
Also, the CCs are subjected to quotas set by MCYS per teacher.

For the record, I have placed my 2nd one at an infant centre in sengkang and my elder one in punggol, until my 2nd one turn 18mths before I can put her together with my elder one in the same centre. But I start applying with the CC 1 yr earlier as the principal warns me I might put on the waiting list despite there is a sibling in the CC cos there are too many siblings related cases on the waiting list. But thank God, I got it when my girl turned 18 mths. The trick is must start booking very early in punggol.

hi, wat annoyed me most is one cc 's attitude was so rude that can slam you off, right at the doorstep, citing we stop taking in names if you are one-child parent type. very rude - i placed my name with tat cc a year earlier, din even received a courtesy call from them and now a year later again, i knocked on the door to check of my waiting list status and got shunned off. She don't even offered me in to check my name and confirm latest status for me.

i told her i'll lodge complain and she even say "go ahead to lodge"..i am still considering if i should take up her challenge to write to mcys and this cc's management..

Well, the good thing that comes out of this is, u did not put ur child there. Can pm (click my name link) and tell me the name of this CC? Hope it's not the one that children are currently in!

Back