Buffet Caterer- Good and Bad

ds_post

Was searching for buffet recommendation for my son's full month party but infor was limited on the forum... so will start the ball rolling for other mummies who may need such infor in future.. and hopefully more mummies can contribute too...

I ordered from 2 caterer... First from Catering culture...
Buffet presentation was excellent, food presentation was good... food was okay. Portion was alot. Service was good.. delivery was punctual and delivery staff was very polite.

Here a pic of the buffet set-up
7307732.jpg

Next I ordered from Pattaya gardens

Buffet presentation was poor...food presentation was average, food was okay, I personally like their curry and veg beehoon. Portion was just nice. Service was average.. delivery was punctual

Here a pic of the buffet set-up

7307733.jpg

Hi Deb,

Your info was very useful. :)

Do u had any idea for ecreative? Im still looking for cater for my girl 1st birthday party. Considering 2 session, 1st high tea another buffet dinner at aloha pool terraces.

I used E Creative and Glory for my baby shower. Food was ok for ECreative but I had better reviews for Glory.

Hi,

I used J&J catering for my baby first month few weeks ago for lunch and Orange Clove for my high tea. My guests commented that both are nice. Serving is a lot too (lot of leftover).

Back