Bronchitis

Val Tan

hi mummies, anyone’s child has got bronchitis before and what are the treatments? Do u go to gp or pd?
Does the phlegm takes time to go away?
My child is still having phlegmy cough for weeks.

Last edited:
My girl yes, but already outgrown.. Bronchitis can actually lead to asthma so u haf to take every step with care.. If yr child is diagnosed with bronchitis, he will be given a nebulizer. Pd will oso prescribe u with ventolin n and another alkaline medication. It will be every 4 hrs once to take medication n then 3 days later go back review.
Gg forward, do not wait till yr child de elope bronchitis then see pd. It all started with flu, with phlegm back flow to the throat n flow to the lungs. Once u hear sneeze, chk whether is there phlegm or not. If yes, medication or see doc. When he's older enough, send him to swim, exercise his lungs.

My girl yes, but already outgrown.. Bronchitis can actually lead to asthma so u haf to take every step with care.. If yr child is diagnosed with bronchitis, he will be given a nebulizer. Pd will oso prescribe u with ventolin n and another alkaline medication. It will be every 4 hrs once to take medication n then 3 days later go back review.
Gg forward, do not wait till yr child de elope bronchitis then see pd. It all started with flu, with phlegm back flow to the throat n flow to the lungs. Once u hear sneeze, chk whether is there phlegm or not. If yes, medication or see doc. When he's older enough, send him to swim, exercise his lungs.

Back