Breast Feeding

Michelle, pls PM me your address by clicking my nick... I will go back and check how many packs I have then sms you... remember never to think about suicide... you must be strong for your children...
happy.gif

Michelle, can u PM me ur email addy? Cause Chinatown is really far from me and I hope to discuss a meeting place or some sort so that I can get storage bag from u to pump and give u unless u dun mind those chicken essence glass bottleS? i think 60ml only.

my email: [email protected]

Michelle
R u ok now?

Jen, Michelle
As I mentioned, it's not ok to give bm meant for older bb to younger bb. Younger bb can drink it but the nutrients is insufficient (affect bb's growth) n may not b easily digestible for the younger bb. Everything is ok but wat if? Eg it's ok to eat food beyong expiry date but wat if one's stomach cannot take it? It's better b safe than sorry. I rather avoid fm the start than take the risk of affecting bb's health

Michelle, I checked... I got 12 packs... but I also have the same concern with Shook... if it's only 1 or 2 months difference (in age), should be fine... but our babies age gap quite big lor... anyway, I've asked in other threads for u... u should be able to get some response... hang in there...
happy.gif

Hi Michelle,
Some concern here. Do you have storage space for so many BM? I have 40 packs and I believe some other mummies are contributing too.

I believe mine should be ok for your baby cos they were expressed when my son was 6 - 9months.

Let us know about the storage so that we can discuss what we can do (mayb we can take turns to give to Michelle).

i really greatful for all of you who helping me a millon thank to all of u u all can contact me at 93668423 i will be waiting for your reply

michelle were you dignosed of dengue fever? as i mentioned u shld have rashes?
btw hope the ebm i passed to you are still ok to consume..anyway i have more, i will try to pass to you again.
say hi to your little darlings, esp your son who looks so excited when i came!! haha

thank momoko
ya but nt serious wan my plt count only goes down to 113 so the doctor say no need to admit me but they tell me to continue taking blood until it goes back to normal

hi to all mummy here
i have 2 baby walker to sell away anybody interested pls contact me at 9366843 i letting go at a very cheap price at $20 each thank a lot for your help

Hi michelle,

I forgot to tell you when I met you this afternoon that my son is ard 5 months plus so the milk is suitable for your ger. I will pass you some more next week cos cant bring too much at one go...

hi to all mummy
i selling away 2 baby walkers away urgently cause i need to rise money to pay for my son school bus i selling at $20 each u can contact me at 93668423

hi sook
my walker havent sell yet so far they no news my bb jus knock her head on the door 2 days ago got a very big cut so need to bring her go kkh for stitch up so heart pain

Saw Michelle and her gal last night.
Ya, baby very poor thing, has a cut on the right side of forehead. I also got such stitches a few years ago, so can feel the sadness in Michelle cos my mum was also very worried that time (though I'm already 20 yr old at that time).

BTW, Michelle's girl can walk liao. Don't think walker necessary for all babies. My son didn't use any walker and he has started walking on his own.

hi to all mummy
anybody interested in my walker cause i need to rise money to pay for my son school bus i selling at $20 each thank a lot for your help u can contact me at 93668423

Hi michelle i have some excess ebm too.. my son is born in Sept 05, so shd b close to your girls age.

any mummies here live in the west who could kindly help me transport the milk? bcos i'm working on weekdays and the milk is at my mum's place..

pls contact me at 93627943

michelle,

have you found out what your baby is allergic to? eg. if its whey protein in cow milk, which my son is allergic to.. you have to avoid alot of products. most breads, confectionary, cheese, most margarines, cake, butter, even sweets. can only eat Gerber rice cereals. most other cereals will have milk or whey protein.

several people have asked about soy milk formula.. and you have said you tried. unfortunately, some of the soy milk do have whey protein or some other protein that your baby may be allergic to.

you will need to avoid any food with the same ingredient. even donated breast milk.. if the mother drinks cow milk, you might get some of the things your baby is allergic to in the donated breast milk.

please please find out exactly what your baby is allergic to. you might be able to switch to formula

hi limweech
even the doctor at kk cant figure out wat she allergic to got 1 time she throw out until need to admit to hospital the doctor try all kind of formula but she still throw out in the end the doctor have to find breast milk for her

Can I know if anyone staying near Yishun is passing Michelle EBM cause I have no cooler bag and my freezer no space already..

<font face="calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">Michelle78</font>,

Nice meeting u. Forgot to tell u some of e EBM I passed to u were from Michelle(lingling82). Her ger is bout 5 mths old whereas my ger is 7 mths old so those milk r suitable for ur ger.

Those in bottles r bout 2 wks old.

<font color="0000ff">Michelle(lingling82)</font>,

Sorry I took so long to help u deliever e EBM as had a bit of problem getting out e hse w/o my ger last wk. U still gng to donate EBM to Michelle78? She had passed me some Avent Liner so if u r still donating then I'll drop by to pass u e liner</font>

hi to all mummy who has donate their ebm to me before can i have your name n num again as i have lost my hp at kkh because some of the mummy i need to return them their bottle kindly sms me to give me your num again my num is 93668423 thank a lot so sorry about it

hi to all mummy
i running out of ebm already i left only about 20 packet any mummy who has ebm to donate to me kindly contact me at 93668423 thank a lot

michelle78
ur gal how many mths now?
i ve a packet of goat milk sample, do u wana try?
if u want to, pls PM me..

hi, since all of u are breastfeeding mom, can i check something w u....

after 3 mths maternity, back to work, i wonder how shld i express my breastmilk and store when daytime i'll bring bb to my mother's place and bring bb home at night.

i'll express the milk at my own place probably. after tt how do i bring over to my mom's place? do i need to leave a steriliser at my mom's place too?

and if i express milk at work place and there's no fridge, then how?

btw, roughly how many times do we need to express milk on a wkday?

Hi Michelle,

I can spare abotu 20pkt now. But as I hv gone back to work, you may need to meet me at SK to collect as I do not take MRT anymore and needs to rush back to pick my gal.
Let's arrange on MSN.

Hi edksd,
Frankly if there is no fidge at workplace then it's a bit difficult. You may wan to consider buying a mini fridge to put under yr work desk?
I recently bought a good cooler bag that can keep the temp. for up to 8hrs under 1 mummy's recommendation. I can pass u the number of the dealer if you are interested, they hv several types.

Anyway, just to share what I do now :
I try to strech the hours in b/w pumps. Here's the timing that I pump -

6am ;11am; 4:30pm; 11pm(if the hrs are too long, then you got to pump another time in between)

I will let my bb drink the 6am lot and 11pm lot and freeze the day time lots at the office fridge and bring home every week.

Sterilizing:
I buy add'l breast shields(4 in total) so I only have to sterilize twice a day for use. I sterlize once at 10pm, the 4 shields and 4 bottles, for the 11pm and 6am use. Then sterilize once at 7am for the two times work.
Alternatively, you can use sterilizing pills or solutions(cheaper than pills) at work place if you do not have add'l sterlizer.

Transportation :
You will need a god cooler bag and ice packs. Freeze the ice packs the night before and continue to put them in the freezer at the office fridge. The bag I bought do not need ice packs.

Mum's place :
You will need to sterilize the bottles and teats that yr bb use at yr mum's place. Again, if you do not have add'l sterilizer, you can use pills or solution.

Hope this helps.

hi edksd,

when u going back to work?
happy.gif

my office also no fridge, I use cooler bag with Coleman icebricks as it works like a mini fridge.

u use the same cooler bag to transport yr milk to yr mum's place.

if u hv spare steriliser can leave at yr mom's place, if not maybe u bring home to do it yourself.

how many times to express is up to you, depending on your work &amp; yr ss. think most mummies pump every 3-4 hourly? extra bottles &amp; funnels will be useful.

hi thank you for the info.

im currently 5mths preggie only. just tt these doubts came to me as i duno how to arrange.

anyway, i got to see if i hv breast milk after delivery right?

hi, may i know for a start, shld i prepare more smaller bottles (125-150ml) or more bigger bottles (250-300ml)? coz i really hv no idea how much milk a new born bb can drink each time.

thanks.

Hi,

My friends had a problem in breastfeding. The milk had spilled out during her nursing and when she trying to pump her milk. ANY SOLUtions???

Back