Breast Augmentation using fat transfer

Tserin

Hi ladies, I am new to this forum and wanted to post this.
Has anyone undergone breast augmentation using fat transfer and which plastic surgeon would u suggest to go with in Singapore.

Please do share as I am planning to do one, appreciate your response

Hi ladies, I am new to this forum and wanted to post this.
Has anyone undergone breast augmentation using fat transfer and which plastic surgeon would u suggest to go with in Singapore.

Please do share as I am planning to do one, appreciate your response
I’m thinking of going to Dr Tan Ying Chien or Dr Colin Tham, any reviews for this 2 doctor? Pricing wise dr Colin seems cheaper but not sure the outcome whereas dr Tan has got very good reviews

Hi Jaz5290, i did BA with Dr Colin Tham months ago. it's true that his services are cheaper but in my experience the quality was good. my BA went well. It took some time for me to get used to my new breasts though but i like the results. Try to set an appt with him so you can see how he is.

I am new to the forum and currently doing the research on breast augmentation.

I read many reviews about Dr Samuel Ho too, however I m only interested in Motiva implants, he doesn't seem to do Motiva implants.

I've called up and it seems that they only do textured implants which has many side effects.

Since he's popular, why wasn't he selected as a surgeon for Motiva? Is it because he's not experience enough?

Does anyone also have experience with Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mt E? I've been thinking of having breast enhancement for the longest time and I came across his name in some threads here.

Back