Barney DVD - Let's Learn the Alphabet A to Z with Barney @ $5.00

springleaf

Played once for less than half an hour, condition as good as brand new

$5.00 including standard postage

Episodes :

1) What's in a Name
Linda is learning the alphabet with a little help from Barney, her friends and her big brother, Chip. Chip sets out to help Linda learn the letters in her name while Barney and the kids discover other fun ways to learn the letters of the alphabet. With a little Barney magic, they even create their own game
Songs : Barney Theme Song, The Alphabet Song, I Am Learning to Spell My Name, My Kite, The Alphabet Parade, The N-Game Song, I Put a Smile On, I Love to Read, I Love You

2) Howdy Friends
A make-believe game of "cowboys" takes an imaginative turn when a tumbling tumbleweed leads the group to Buckaroo Barney's Dude Ranch. The kids try on Western clothes, have a chuck-wagon dinner, and see what modern cowboys do thanks to the Adventure Screen. Special guests, "Riders in the Sky" sing a Western song.
Songs : Barney Theme Song, Why, My Jeans are Always Blue, Old Dan Tucker, Turkey in the Straw (Barney's Version), Get Along Little Doggies, How Does He Yodel?, I Love You

Selling just to declutter, not for the money, please do not haggle.
No reservation, will release to the first interested person who pays to POSB Savings 015-23472-5, without notice to other interested parties

Please email [email protected], text 93627546 or post to this thread to deal/enquire.

Thank you for the understanding

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Back