Back pain during early pregnancy

Luvbubble

I'm now in 12weeks+ of pregnancy, started few days ago, feel right lower back (more close to backside) pain. It's the kind of pain like nerve been stretched and even pain when I'm trying to lift my leg.

Anyone has the same experience?

I'm now in 12weeks+ of pregnancy, started few days ago, feel right lower back (more close to backside) pain. It's the kind of pain like nerve been stretched and even pain when I'm trying to lift my leg.

Anyone has the same experience?

Have you injured your tailbone before? I think it will be good to check w your gynae. Some ladies physic might be tough to carry a baby and preferably to rest in bed or less the movement

Have you injured your tailbone before? I think it will be good to check w your gynae. Some ladies physic might be tough to carry a baby and preferably to rest in bed or less the movement
Ok sure thank you.

My appointment in KKH will be on 13 May, still quite long time. Wondering if I should try visiting O&G first.

Have you gone to an ortho too? Back pain is common during pregnancy but it may also be a result of sciatica. It's worth a check.

You should visit an orthopaedic surgeon. I can recommend Dr Alan Cheung of International Orthopaedic Clinic. Dr Alan Cheung is a great doctor. He has been our ortho for 5 years now. Maybe he can help manage your back pain. :)

Back