Babysitter/Nany Wanted

I'm stayin at bukit panjang ring road just given birth currently my boy is 7 weeks old.

I'm actively looking for a baby sitter, anyone has anybody to recommend? starting in april.

Pls PM or email me @ [email protected]

thanks!

My ex nanny is looking for an assignment at Bkt Panjang. She used to take care my son (from 2nd months onwards)and i found her quite good and have a sense of reponsibility. Please sms me @94307715 if you are interested. Thanks!

hi
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

I provide babysitting service at my place in Tampines. Please PM me or contact @ 91870993 if you are interested. Thanks.

Hi All,

Urgently looking for Nanny/Babysitter for: chinese family @ Tiong Baruh, baby is 1-mth+, 9-5pm daily (including weekends preferred, not a must), must have proven experience, kind, honest & responsible.

The babysitter whom we've engaged decided to pull out on our client the last minute. As a newly setup service provider, we're hope to bring only the best to our client.

We currently have babysitters for other areas but not Tiong Baruh at the moment, if you're keen or know a good one please write to: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Nanny / Babysitter Available @ Commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 6 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Should you require any nanny service, kindly contact me at 9755 1454. Many Thanks!

Hi,

I am lookign for good and experience nanny to come to my place at Beach Road to take care of my 2 kids (32months & 16months). My elder one is attending half day morning childcare. I have maid at home.

PLese contact me at [email protected] or PM me.

Hi all,

urgently looking for a babysitter to look after my girl overnight Mon-Fri at Serangoon area! Places nearby like Bishan, Toa Payoh, AMK, Hougang , Sengkang, Punggol area are fine with me as long as there is a good baby sitter around!

Pls help!

Can email me at [email protected]

Hi all,

I have a babysitter to recommend at Rivervale, Sengkang. She has been taking care of my DD since 3 months for 2 years and my DS since 3 months for 1.5 years.

She is at 50+, friendly and not calculative. Her house is very clean. She preferred looking after 2-8 months baby.

PM me for her contact number.

Hi, I'm looking for a baby sitter urgently to take care of my baby for about 5-7days as me and my hubby will be going oversea in mid of oct. My son is 5mths old today and he is very playful. I will need a patient baby sitter who can stand him. Baby sitting will be at nanny's place. We are stayng in lakeside, preferably not east side. kindly contact me at 93666671.

Cheers!

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids. I can help u look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ student care/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900

Regards
Magdalene

Hi, we are looking for experience Chinese nanny staying in Yishun to take care of our new born baby from Dec 2011 onwards (Monday to Friday - day care only.

The house must be clean, smoke free, pet free and most IMPORTANTLY - MOTHBALL FREE.

Will only consider nanny stay nearby Yishun Blk 44X, 43X, 42X, 41X & 407.

We do not like to share nanny with other kids. If you are taking care more than one kid or you are having young kids aged below 7 years, we will not consider.

Please contact me @ 9838 1809 for details.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt.I am a sahm currently taking care of my soon to be 10months old baby girl while my 3yrs old goes to childcare.

I can provide nanny service/baby sitter if required.

I'm staying at Jurong west area in between of pioneer mrt & Jurong point.

Please pm me if interested.

Just for your information,i have taken care of my son myself while we were oversea for 2yrs and also at the same time when my daughter was born there. ;)

GREETINGS EVERYONE ...

I AM LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME BABYSITTING EMPLOYMENT DUE TO MY CURRENT FAMILY HAVE LEFT FOR JOB POSTING.

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF

- LOCAL MALAY LADY
- 28 YEARS OLD
- MATURE, TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE
- STAYING IN THE EAST
- EXPERIENCE IN BABYSITTING AND HOUSEKEEPING
- HAVE 2 KIDS WHICH IN CHILDCARE SERVICE
- OUT FOR WORK TO SUPPORT FAMILY INCOME.

APART FROM TAKING CARE OF MY OWN KIDS ,FOR AT LEAST A YEAR AN HALF I HAVE BEEN BABYSITTING A FAMILY(AUSTRALIAN WIFE AND A JAPANESE HUSBAND) WHICH HAS 2 KIDS AGE 4 MONTH AND 3 YEAR OLD (BOTH GAL).THEY ARE RESIDING IN KALLANG AND OWNS A 4 ROOM FLAT.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
- BABYSITTING BOTH KIDS(GENERAL NEEDS)
- BASIC HOUSEKEEPING

I STRONGLY LOVE KIDS AND MY PASSION TOWARDS THEM ARE MY PRIORITY.

I AM AVAILABLE FROM
MON - FRIDAY
8AM - 6PM
STRICTLY IN THE EAST ONLY

IF U NEED FURTHER INFORMATION ,PLS DO NOT HESISTATE TO SEEK ANSWER BY CALLING OR SMS 93856063

Hi, I am helping my friend to look for baby sitter for their little princess. Prefer location-Tiong Bahru, any experience or good baby sitter to refer?

i am looking for a bbsitter:
-stay near woodlands dr 75
-12 hours, mon-fri
-chinese
-reliable, responsible & patient
-house must be clean
-non smoker in the family
-pets free
-sensible and grown up kids, if any

pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

Hi, we are looking for experience Chinese nanny staying in Choa Chu kang to take care of our 4 months old baby (Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm - day care only).

The house must be clean, smoke free, pet free and most IMPORTANTLY - MOTHBALL FREE.

Prefer 1-1. If you are taking care more than one kid or you are having young kids aged below 7 years, we will not consider.

Please contact me @ [email protected]

please quote me your price for my consideration.

prefer can view the house 1st.
Thank you.

My mum is looking for baby to look after during day time at my house in Taman Jurong. She looked after my two young kids previously and they are now in childcare thus she wants to look after babies during her free time.
Any mummies who is keen in letting my mum look after, please contact me at 93862811.
Thank you.

Am looking for a part time babysitter who can come to my home (punggol central) in the afternoons (3-6 pm roughly Mon - Wed) to help take care of a pair of 6 month old twins. I hv a maid but need an extra pair of hands during these 3 hours or so.

Smoke free Christian home with no pets

If you are keen, please SMS me at 96816065. Thank you

Hi I am located at Tiong Bahru/Outram/Tanjong Pagar vicinity and can offer nanny services long term and short term basis including children pick up from school.

I am experienced mother and speaks both English and Mandarin. Tertiary educated. Provides good home with clean environment in private condo.

I am contactable on 96388698.

Hi, I m looking for babysitter around Bukit batok area to look after 15 mths old. Pls pm me if u hv as I do not follow this thread closely.
Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for babysitter at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 (Street 52) to take care of my 3-month old baby from Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm.

Please contact 81231779.

Hope to get your response soon!

Thank you.

Cheers,
Mdm. Lee

I am a bb sitter staying near Pioneer MRT. Interested parents can whatsapp/call me at 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene

Hi all mummies,babysitters/nanny available in PASIR RIS.Part-time/full-time service,before n after school care,wkends/hourly basics etc.....Call 97327396 for more info

Hi, Im looking for a baby sitter urgently in buangkok or compassvale link area. for my 12mth old boy. I prefer to put my child in Chinese family only. thank you. pls call me if interested, 83385586. It would be great if near buangkok mrt.

I am looking for pm baby sitter in tiong bahru or nearby area for my 10 mth old son.
Pls contact me at 92291710.
Thanks

Hi there, if you need a babysitter on an Ad-Hoc or urgent basis, to carry out errands or for a night out, please PM me.
I am available mornings and evenings.

Nanny service available in Tampines.

Hi I am leely here, chinese, 35years old. A mother of a son of 3 years old who had started his childcare now. So, I m looking for part time or full time to take care of your little.

I m the person who like clean, patient,caring and I like kids a lots. I can sure I ll take care your little with all my love and care.

I like cook as well. I can prepare healthy food for your little if you needed.

Available time:

Mondays to Friday: 9am-4pm (For travel to your place)
Mondays to Friday: 8am-7pm (At my house)
Weekends: Call to confirm.

Contact me: [email protected] or SMS / Watsup me at 98007009
(If I ve miss out your call!)

You can visit my blog: http://nannylovekids.blogspot.sg/
for more details.

Looking for part time nanny staying at Cck crescent for September and October. To come to my house 3 weekdays a week to take care of my 4yo boy and by-then 6 months old girl, from 10.30am to 7pm

Please SMS / whatsapp 90677271 or PM me.

Thanks.

Back