Baby' weight

ayudolly

My baby gg to be 6 mths nxt mth. On his 4mths check up, his weight is 8.25kg. I gt a feeling tt his gainin more weight nw. I scared my baby cant sit as he is heavy, hw is he gonna strt eatin solid nxt mth if he cant sit.. any mom out thr have the same prob ?

ImageUploadedByForum1435025653.910785.jpg

Your baby is very cute. Don't worry about baby gaining more weight. He will slim down when he starts to crawl and walk.

Every baby is different so don't rush them.

My girl was kind of 'fat' when she's a baby too. My mum noticed why her neck keep leaning to the side then I know she's kind of chubby till she can't hold her neck well. She's turning 3 years next mth and she's not as chubby as her baby times.

Thank you! okay noted. Im just worried when lookin at my boy every time we try to put him in the sitting position. He cant balance, & end up leaning his head/body to his side or back.. Thnk you, i feel a lil bttr nw..

Sitting is depending on muscle and sense of balance, weight shouldn't be an issue. They will learn how to sit on their own at their own pace. Most important is the baby have a good control of neck muscle before starting on solid. You can use high chair with 5-point restrain to hold his body in sitting position.

Sitting is depending on muscle and sense of balance, weight shouldn't be an issue. They will learn how to sit on their own at their own pace. Most important is the baby have a good control of neck muscle before starting on solid. You can use high chair with 5-point restrain to hold his body in sitting position.
Oh okay noted, thank you fr the advice.. He can hold his head up, only cannot balance himself when puttin him in the sittin position.

Back