Baby Kingdom or Baby Hypermart

Yup, Baby Kingdom.. the place with everything, wipes to bottles to toiletries for babies. That time when I was still doing price comparison, its prices were comparable to those at expo sales. All year round and no need to squeeze with crowds.

As for Baby Hyperstore, it did not carry the stroller brand I was looking for, Combi. But its selection of strollers and car seats is..awesome..Anyway bot it from Kingdom eventually..

they are near each other right? if so, i can go to both n compare
happy.gif

any other similar stores like this worth to go?

yup they are near each other, but i think there's not much to compare. E.g. Kingdom sells daily necessities but hyperstore doesn't. They may sell some similar big ticket items like strollers, car seats, but i think they carry different brands. U shld go take a look, it's fun.

As for similar stores, I know des Kidzloft at Tagore Industrial Estate. Haven't been there personally, but I bot from them during the various baby fairs. I bot their mattress and pillow/bolster sets

There's alwayz Kiddy Palace. Get the member card to make it more worthwhile.

My experience is pretty limited and I'm not a 'pro' shopper.. so this is all i know
happy.gif

Went to baby kingdom and baby hyper mart before. Bought my stroller from there. After that realized that the price is similar to when there is sale in kiddy palace, mother care etc. For me next time I'll buy from the baby fair, coz these places not very accessible coz I dun drive.

Back