Baby coughs & needs nebilizer

Esthergal,
The cough should improve after nebulizing for a few days. Will be a bit phlegmy after nebulizing cos the phlegm will be loose from the lungs. Did your pd tell you to pat your child's back after nebulizing?
I kept my boy from ifc after he got phlegm in his lungs as he needs to be on it every 6hrly and pd says to stay home for a wk.

Mommies

Where can i buy a nebuliser for home use? My girl has fever on off like once a day or the whole days for the past 12 days. Now on nebuliser. I feel that her body has taken far too much fever, cold, cough and antibiotics and i am scared she may have asthma for long run. She always has cold then cough then fever every 2 months. Bring her see gp/pd so often till i think her body may be immune to it. Hope she can come out of this stubborn infection with the 2nd dose of antibiotics.

Maybe when she is ok, need to bring her to tcm to build up her lung. Think her lungs weaken by the infection, medication. Maybe i sent her to school too early like 3yo. I am toying with stopping school now that she is 4 to build up her health then when she is 5 to rejoin the kindergarten.Not sure if this is a gd move.

Hi simp,

Its not true that u send ur child to sch early that causes that.
My gal went to sch as early as 18M, now she is already 3-yrs++. Her immune sys is very good as even her best friend contacted HFMD twice in class but she nvr got it. The reason y ur child is more serious now, probably its all accumulated, cos its not properly treated when young. U need to use ur palm to pat on her back regularly for her phlegm to dispurse. Give her multi-vit every morning after bath, preferable be4 meal. Cook soup with cabbage, spring onions n pork bones for her 1-2 times a week. This soup cure cough n build up their immune sys. My sis son has the same problem as ur girl, she follow this n now his son health improves alot.
Hope this helps u too. If u need more adviced, can PM me. I take care of my 2-kids myself, they seldom fall sick, just 2-3 times a year, mainly is becos teeth is growing. I always read up books on what nutrition food to cook for them.

Simp,

Trust yr instincts what you want to do for yr gal. If you feel stopping school is necessary for yr child, pls do so. Every child's constitution is different, what works for one child may not work for others. If yr child has weak immune system, school environment (kids tend to fall sick in air conditioned schools more easily compared to non air conditioned schools) will affect her easily more than other kids who hv strong immune system.

For me, I bring my kids to see chinese sinseh to build up their health and I also take extra care of their diet. I didn't let my son start school til he is 4 cos of his weak digestion which weakens his immune system as well. I didn't feel comfortable letting him go to playgroup. Now he is coming to 5, his health is so much better that he don't hv to visit his sinseh so frequently. If you need my sinseh's contact, feel free to pm me.

Hi benri n moor spa

Thanks for responding. Think I'm not very savvy with keeping kids in gd health. I tgt I did but obviously the facts tell otherwise.

Benri
Ur kids really gd, only fall sick a 2-3x a year, mine opp, only away from sickness 2-3x a yr. I wd try ur method as this diet is gd. I know cabbage cleanses the body of toxics but din know it is gd to counter cough.

Anyway my girl is admitted to kkh yesterday nite for pneumonia
sad.gif
2 wks of on off fever n 2 diff antibiotics din keep bacterial infection away. Feeling lousy that I din stay overnite in kkh as I bf e bb at home. Hb is e one accompanying her. Praying that she will get over this nasty sickness n would want to use tcm to nurse her lungs back. My child looked medicine burdened though she is still active but can see on her face she is dealing w this in an unforgettable unpleasant manner.

I dun know how u do it but I'm not gd with managing 2 kids without help. In fact I'm so struggling everyday n wonder if I really can do without a helper. Now just wanna to get a part-time help to clean the place. Helps a little I hope than my less than thorough cleaning.

My mom not in favor of me getting a maid n buying packed food daily for the family. I really dun seem to be able to cook n handle 2 kids at the same time.

Sorry mommies that I used this place to pour out my worries.

Hi Simp,

It's ok, forum is a place where we can pour out worries when we hv no one to turn to. Benri's kids are very strong but I believe it has to do with good genes, good maternal and child care.

My kids are not as healthy as Benri's cos I made mistakes when taking care of them. I feel guilty when i made mistakes. Just to share, my health has not been good due to work stress and i hv used tcm to tiao my health even when i was pregnant with my first child. My gal had gd digestion compared to my 2nd son when I didn't tiao my health during my 2nd pregnancy as I thought it caused my gal to hv jaundice for abt 3 mths. Recently my nephew was hospitalised for lung infection and it took a week for him to be discharged. I can understand what you are going through cos this is what my sis went through. Poor digestion affects immunity and you need to know the root cause of gal's problem. Be it her digestion, the environment or diet, you need to know the root cause and solve the problem then yr daughter's health will improve. It is like a troubleshooting a PC, if you don't solve the root of the problem, other problems will keep popping up.

This is what I practise for my kids and myself when we fall sick. Take this time to recall when she start to fall sick frequently, if she has any reaction when eaten some food. Writing a journal for gal's health can help you to find what is the problem.

It takes time to adjust to taking care of 2 kids without help. If you need part time help, engage a helper to ease yr load. Try yr best but never put yrself down. Learn from yr mistakes and tell yourself you can do better the next time. Always do what is comfortable for you. You will improve with time as long you hv the will to do it. Jia You! I hv been there so I understand, you need to encourage yrself.

Hi Simp,

moorspa is absolutely right. U have to pour out all ur worries, so that u wont be mentally tired. Moreover now, u still have to attend to a baby, so u need to stay healthy urself, if u fall sick, there is no one to look after ur children right? Remember, u r not the only one, there are many many others who might just have the same case as u, or much worse than urs. Regardless what is it, we have to overcome it ourselves. Learn from mistakes, yes, u really have to remember this. Nobody is perfect, my kids is very healthly under my care, doesnt mean I nvr make mistakes be4. To tell u the truth, its becos I have made a very very big mistake in life that makes me realised I doesnt want my children to be the same as me so I work extremely hard now.

When I had my 1st pregnancy, I wasnt experienced, so I ask around, but u also have to judge what is right n what is wrong. I got a malaysian friend told me to bath my baby girl with guinness stout when she was 1-mth old, then her skin will be very beautiful when she grow up. Haiz, I did that, n causes my girl to have enczema when she was 8-mths old till last yr, then she fully recover from it. My baby doctor told me baby below 1-yrs old shdnt get their body contacted with alcohol at all. Some of them might be lucky enough to get away from it, but my girl didnt. Her enczema was so serious on her both legs. Its so heartache seeing her scratch everyday. So not all the things ppl say are right too.

Giving nutrition soup is taught by my baby doctor. He say, its true once they started solid food, they need alot of water, but dun just give water, but give soup instead. They dun feel bloated drinking soup but will feel very bloated if they drink too much water. This also helps them to eat more. Both my girl n boy eat dbl portion of their age. So during meal, give them soup instead of water, give them water only 1/2hr after their meals. U will find that they tends to eat more days by days.

Now u know probably where u go wrong, so u will be more extra careful taking care of ur son. U can do it, no worries. I tell u, becos my mom is working n I dun have extra to hire confinement lady, I did my confinement myself for my 2nd pregnancy. It was tough, but everything will just be over one-day, and when u find them so healthy, happy, u just think its more than worth it right. Trust me, be4 u can take care of them, u must take care of urself 1st. Though I nvr eat confinement food, but I drink waist tonic every night be4 I go to bed. I drink chicken essence 2-times a week in the morning be4 meal. Thats what I do to keep myself healthy. I have nvr fall sick for the past 3-yrs taking care of my kid myself too. Keep a clear mindset, u r not the worse, then u will be able to overcome everything.

Plan ur routine, then guide them along, they r still young, they will be able to follow routine easier than a teenager. Following routine as in, eg.wake up in the morning, 1st thing is to drink milk, after take a bath, then watch cartoon themselves while u prepare breakfast for them etc, etc, depending on whats ur family routine. If u do not have 1, plan 1 now, its make life easier both for u and ur kids.

We are not rich, but we can also have healthy food right. I plan their meals routine too.

This is our must have routine (Cheap n healthy)
You might like to take a look.

Sunday: Fruit juice, I blend it myself.
-Pear juice/grape juice

Wednesday: Barley water with winter melon sugar slice.
I use thermal pot so that u can save gas n electricity.

Friday: fruits day
Water melon/apple

Must have soup every week.
1)Pork bone or spare ribs with old cucumber or bitter gourd or watercress.

2)Fish bone with lettuce/potato/tomato

Also, milk powder can be very heaty, so after my girl turns 18M till now, every night, I will give her a 150ml of warm honey water.

Warm Honey water with dried tangerine peel can sooth throat too.
Soak a small pc of tangerine peel in water until soft, scrape off the behind, cook with water until boil, then let water cool down to warm and add in 1 tablespoon of honey to abt 150ml water.

This is a very good recipe for coughing. Adults can drink too.

Now ur girl is sick, try to let her drink soup or eat porrige to help her digest better.

Take care, she sure can overcome this becos she knows u r there for her.

Also, where u staying? I understand now hiring a part time cleaner is $12 per hr.

Benri,

Wow, great posting. Now I learn more after reading yr posting, esp the part on drinking soup. I also had routine for my kids but something happened 2 yrs ago, I had a nervous breakdown and didn't follow the routine. I think it's time to start again, I felt sorry for my kids for my incompetence for the last 2 yrs til now. Trying to be strong again just like before.

Hi Benri and moorspa

Just back from kkh. Now girl is on 2 antibiotics to deal w pneumonia. One on oral and the other via drip. Hoping her body will respond well. I broke down in e morning as i realized pneumonia in children this young is very dangerous and I am very scared and frightened. Praying hard that she will be ok.

I always try to provide the best food to my child since i have eczema and health condition so i think genetics do play a part on offspring' health. I was careful before by giving healthy meals and drinks but still my girl fall sick easily. This starts once she starts solid food and past 1 yr. She started falling sick to flu, cough fever. It has always been the common ailment that affects her. From 1 yr old she has been taking antibiotics so often she got rashes once then we were worried she wd be allergic to antibiotics.

My planning then was daily then esp before 3. Despite many efforts she still fall sick. I hope her body will improve. Then when i see your posting on planning, i realized that my planning was nothing like yours. You really plan. I wd use your plan to help my child. Also i din know drinking soup can help increase water intake for my child. She is difficult when it comes to water. I have to make effort to give water every 2-3hours through diluted milk or rose water or fruits. Now i hope soup will help her. I do plan to do home cooking for her n myself after this incident. I have not been able to do proper cooking when the bb is out. I find house chores n kids overwhelming.

Thanks for your food guide. It is very specific and can help me to get started. I din know honey water with tangerine peel is gd for cough and everybody can drink. Think my knowledge of home cooking limited. I am not fantastic at soups so wd try some of your recommendation.

These days hiring part time help is not cheap. I stay in central area. How abt u? I called a few, china/malaysian aunties abt $10/hr w no ironing, filippino, i think charges abt 12-12.50/50 for 4hrs. Local aunties at least $13/hr. I wd try the local auntie to see if it helps to keep the furnishing cleaner as i hardly do cleaning on furnishing. I do the bare minimal only, floor area. If my girl still fall sick easily alternate mth, then i think hiring a maid wd be more effective and economical to keep the place clean and extra hand to help when child is down. It is when child is sick that i lack rest and more attention that make me break down easily. Too demanding in all aspects. I really dun know how others do it but I can barely handle. I do get stressed easily.

Thanks for the support, i find much console and strength to walk this tough motherhood route. Both my kids not easy to take care since both health not great and I'm not very good in arresting them. I do feel sorry for them very often. Really tough, i dun know how some can go the motherhood much easier but i never did.

Hi Simps n moorspa,

Thanks for the compliment. I am blushing
embarrassed.gif
I just find its good to share if it might be useful to help others. Its fate that we can know each other here, though we nvr met be4, and we r the mommies of the same generation right?

Simp, if u can afford, then hire a helper 1st to assisit u, at least u can concentrate more on ur kids. After their health improved, then u can decide to do with/without the helper then.

My hubby dont earn much, so we cannot afford it thats y I have to bear with it myself. I can understand the tiredness, cos sometimes I really feel like going out with my friends to have a high-tea but I just cant. No off-days since the day the baby is born. But I just tell myself, once they grow up, if u want to take care of them, they also want to have their own time already, they wont need u then. U will then have all ur free time by urself already.

moorspa, yes, since u r ready now, u can so a planning routine for ur family again.

Its really nice to chat here to de-stressed n to share. My recipe is not perfect, u can modified according to ur family taste. I use only silver fish to cook the soup so I dun use any salt or msg at all. Sometimes I will use soy bean, black bean, peanuts, dried scallop(very rare cos too ex), potatoes or carrots to make the soup sweeter n different taste.

Shall we share some of our recipes here often together?

I shall give the 1st start
wink.gif

<font size="+1"><u>Black Bean Chicken Feet soup</u>
Silver Fish
Black Beans
Peanuts
'Huai Shan'(1-pc will do)
Big Red Date(4-5)
Honey Date(1)
'Gou Qi Zi'
Chicken Feet
Spare ribs/Prime ribs(I usually use prime ribs)

Use slow fire/slow cooker to boil for 3-hrs.

<font color="ff0000">ENJOY!</font></font>

Hi Benri
Finally my girl can be discharge today! Im expecting her to come home soon. Hope bb dun fall sick and no sch for girl this 2 weeks until she' ok. Wd need to go back kkkh for review on 3th wk. Plan to c tcm dr next mon. Do u think it is too soon to send her to tiao her body? Maybe i shd check how long is her course of antibiotics from kkh and decide.

I dun noe if hb can cope financially if we get a helper. Im sure there are hidden cost hiring 1. We are giving ourselves the next 4 to 6m to review. If girl still get sick easily then we prob get one and help out till bb is toddler or maybe to try out for 6m - 1yr and see how it goes. Basically the flat is already full of everybody' toys and space is a concern to squeeze maid to sleep. There are both the pros and cons of maid. We like our space so if a maid comes in, got to forgo some form of privacy. Then i quite a temper mom and fussy person so i also dunnoe how.

Are u cantonese? U seems like quite gd with making soup. My mil gd w soup my mom not so. So can imagine I'm quite lacking in cooking haha. I can learn and pick up from ur recipe and share whatever i do know abt soup.

Your black bean chicken feet soup seems very traditional. If i dun use chicken feet, can i use breast meat/chopped chicken pieces? What does huai shan do for health? I dun usually do herbal soup as my body also quite sensitive so i wd check before i add.

Maybe we can do another thread or Facebook or blog for kiddos recipe for healthy living/Recuperation etc?

LOve ur idea on this support group

happy.gif

Hi Simp,

It's better for yr gal to finish the whole of antibiotics before u start her on TCM, otherwise it'll be too much for her body to handle so many medications.

Huai Shan is very good in building up the body. It is good for digestion too. There are 2 types of huai shan, fresh and dried. The dried is used for boiling soup, while the fresh one can be used for soup and porridge, and it can be eaten. Sorry, I don't hv any recipe to share cos I cook freestyle. Benri is more experienced, n she has proper recipes to share which is gd for newbies.

Hi Simp,

moorspa is right. U have to let ur gal finish her whole course of antibiotics, because once antibiotics is started, whole course has to finish, if not, not only it doesnt help her but will cause more problems. Thats y, unless neccessary, doctors wont choose to give antibiotics. She is also right abt 'Huai Shan', it really helps to build up body immune system, but right now as she is undergoing western medicine, do not give her herbal soup. I will post more simple nutrition soup recipe for u. I am not a cantonese, I am a teochew. Before I am a mom myself, I only know how to cook maggie mee, Haaaaaaaaa. I think every1 is. I read up books, search from net, also I love the show on cooking, hosted by a taiwanese, dunno u got see be4, now no more already. Its really a nice program. I follow instructions given by the chef, its all very useful. Some of the ingredient I will change to my family taste and try it, those which turn out good, I will try another and make sure this is my recipe. In fact, I was brought up by maid becos my parents had to work when I was young, so nvr had a chance to have a proper meal cook by my mom. I cant blame them for she has 4-child so need to work extra hard. After being a mom myself, I didnt want my child to have the same feeling as me, so I wanted to give them my best. Beside, as I said, I sent my gal to full-day CC when she turns 18-mth, so the only thingy I feel I shd do for her is to cook a good n nutrition meal for her myself when she reach home. I sent her there so early, its not becos I dun want to take care of her, but rather I think she can play with her friends and learn things in school rather than just she n me at home seeing the walls that time. Now she is almost 4-yrs old, my boy is 8-mths old.

For chicken feet, becos I like so I added in. You can definately change the meat to others. If u think, she wont be eating the meat, use big bones. Big bones is also good for building up immune system. Boil the big bones in hot water 1st for about 5-mins, then rinse with tap water, it helps to removes oil.

Too bad, we are not staying near each other. I staying Hougang, if not I really dun mind cooking more for u, since I am cooking everyday.
Currently is ur mom or MIL helping u up??
How old is ur gal and baby? BB a girl or boy?

<font size="+1"><u>Pumpkin with fish slice soup</u>
Silver fish
Soy bean or Black eye bean
1-2 slice of ginger
Fish Slice or Fish bone
Pumpkin
Tomatoes</font>

If possible buy organic pumpkin, then do not slice off the skin as they have rich fibers n vitamins.

If ur BB is already 6-mths old, u can use this as the soup base for the porrige, then scrape a little carrot to add in. Simple n delicious porrige for the BB too. I always do that. "1 bow shoot 2 birds"
happy.gif

Doing a blog page on kiddo recipes sounds great.
I will take some time n do it.

Simp, u must take care of urself too.
Boil barley with red bean, and some slice of winter melon sugar slice for abt 20-mins. Let it cool n drink. This drink is good for sensitive skin. Drink 1-2 times a week regularly, it will helps ur enczema.

All these ingredient can be bought at NTUC. No worries!

Simp,

I just remembered to inform you to give yr gal Culturelle probiotic after yr gal has finished the whole course of antibiotics. This is to replenish the good bacteria in her intestines, as antibiotics kill all bacteria in the intestines. By replenishing the good bacteria, it'll bring a balance of yeast and gd bacteria in the intestines. Without the good bacteria, there is a higher tendency of yeast overgrowth which may lead to yeast infection. It helps to improve immunity too.

You can buy culturelle from iherb spree. There are 2 types : one is for kids but more expensive, the other one is for kids and adults. I always buy the latter, as I can take it too and it's cheaper. You can google and read more abt Culturelle. Remember to store Culturelle in the fridge, otherwise it'll go bad due to our hot weather.

This is the link for yr reference : http://www.iherb.com/Culturelle

Hi Bernie,
Can i find out the cooking process for the pumpkin fish soup?
Just throw everything inside a pot and boil? For how long?
What kind of fish do you use?

Thanks!

Hi bakaholic,

Usually I use slowcooker and cook for 3-hrs in HIGH.
I find that the taste is better.U can just dump everything in.
But remember to rinse the beans and silver fish 1st. Pumpkin n tomatoes, cut into medium size pieces.
For the fish, I usually use fish bones for the soup base, i will only add in the fish slice 2/1/2hr later, in which the fish slice will only be cooked for 30mins, if its cook for too long, it dont taste nice.
I usually buy red snapper. Their meat is more tender. I will marinated it with a little light soy sauce n corn starch for 1-hr.

Hi Benri

Keep me posted of ur blog so I can join and bookmark it as well. We start trying ur recipes soon.

Hi moorspa,

Yes I heard abt replensihing gd bacteria in gut. Girl will have to take another 1.5 wk of strong antibiotics.

Bad n gd news, yesterday she got re-admitted for another virus bug prob caught while staying in Kkh. Must be the going abt the stores while she' recovering. Barely 1-2 dates after discharge, got re-admitted for dehydration due to whole day of vomiting n intolerant of drink fever, medi n wat not. Suspect stomach flu so isolating bb at home w in laws staying overnight while hub n I park ourselves in Kk. Now gd thing girl on drip no vomiting n fever recovering. Feel super helpless yesterday. Thankfully N hopefully no more nonsense. Praying n keeping fingers crossed.

Dear Mummies,

I need advice
my baby is about 5mths 3 wks plus,
he was admitted to KKH on 13 April due to bronchiolities n wheezing cough.. he was on neb as well. managed to discharged after 5 days..
but he has lots of phlegm.. hence i brought him to sbcc for 2nd opinion.. doc gave him pulmicort for neb.. and eversince then he has been on neb.. this will be the 3rd weeks.. but still can hear lots of phlegm..
KKH did not gave me appt for review.. now i'm really unsure where or what else can i do to improve his conditions
sad.gif

Hi Snuppy,
My boy has the same issue. He's on Montelukast Sodium (think call Singular) for a few months. He sees Dr Teoh OH in KK previously.

Not sure where u stay. I find Kidslink Children's Clinic (Blk 136, Bedok North Ave 3) the lady doc is good. You can try if u stay nearby.

Hi bbbstuff,

Thanks for your advice, unfortunately i'm staying at amk currently.. bedok might be too out of way for me,
Nevertheless thank you for sharing.

Hi snuppy,

U might like to try DR HO at Australia Clinic @225 Upper Thomson Road Singapore 574357.
He is a very experienced baby doctor.
Ask him to show u how to pat on ur baby's back to dispurse the phlegm.

hi mummies, my boy is currently using neubiliser... he had bronchitics which he cough for 2 mths plus and went to see doc numerous times till this PD found out that he got bronchitics... arrrggghhH!! after spending so much and nv get treated well all this while till i met this current PD..pissed!

i rent the machine for a week which i will be returning it this coming Sat...

can i chk, did anyone here bought the neb machine back? do i have to get the machine if the PD advise me to rent for another week?

Hi Berries,

sorry to hear about your boy's condition, my boy has it too..
i bought the neb machine at SBCC AMK for $230 excludes any medications.
but this comes with 5 years warranty for the motor..
my friend bought hers at Guardian @ $98+
maybe you want to look around before deciding.
hope this helps.

hi mummies!!
after the neb for a week, my boy cough gets better.. but still i can hear him cough occasionally at night.. the PD says he need to take Singulair for at least 3 mths to prevent asthma attack in future.. very stress! hope he will be under control and not lead to anything worse.. *pray*

Hi Berries,

SAme for my son as well, pray hard they will be stronger after taking so much medicine..

My son is getting better as well, he tends to cough in the morning, which the chinese physician mentioned is due to sensitive airways..
and i just realised under TCM, the timing of the cough can meant different things..

maybe you would want to google and check it out..
happy.gif

hi snuppy, yes i heard of TCM is actually gd.. thanks for sharing.. i will google ard and chk..

hope they get better and stronger each day!
really feel heartpain to see him like tat..
sad.gif

Hi mummies

My 11 mth old boy has been falling sick since April. He'll catch e flu virus n cough v badly. His cough sounds like he's choking on something. After taking med, he'll recover after a wk n barely after 2 wks, his cough will start again. I even bought nebuliser to use at home whenever he coughs.

Worried all e med that he's taking may be harmful to his body so thinking of tcm. Had brought him to Thomson Chinese medicine to do 'tui na' but it doesn't help much. Can anyone recommend a gd tcm physician who is gd at treating children's cough. Thks!

hi Peggy,

hope your son get well soon,
i brought mine to yu guo recently for baby tui na..
you may want to look at their site for more info..
they are located at opp kembangan station..
http://yuguochinesephysician.blogspot.sg/

you may wish to call 6447 4761 and ask for Xu yi shi's schedule, she is the more popular one.
they will assess baby condition, massage accordingly and may give them a waist pouch to put medicine on their tummy..

as advised by other mummies in another site, i went for 3 days straight.
hope this helps

Hi snuppy

Thks so much! He has been coughing quite badly these few nites n has also developed a lot of rashes on his arms. Really hope he can recover soon. Heartache to see him suffering.

My gal had been coughing bad since she starts cc 6 mths ago
Taking ventolin &amp; flixotide puff now but seems like no improvement

Thinking of trying tcm
Anybody tried EYS clinic at hougang mall or rivervale mall?
Please share.
Thanks.

hi moorspa, can i know which tcm doc did u visit to tiao ur body when u were sick during pregnancy?cos i m currently sick too n wanna visit a chinese doc but donno whether the chinese herbs ll b safe during pregnancy or not

My son has been coughing and went to see PD. Need to use nebulizer for a week and didn't improve and he was admitted to hospital due to bronchitis. Discharged after 3 days. Now coughing again. I want to try TCM. Any recommendations in West area. Thank you Mummies.

My girl have bad allergy since birth. Like many parent we try all way.
My girl went thru several blood test from 6 mths till recently (june). Each time her sinus will resulted her in high fever 40 degree and 3 days. Wont break fever. After xray doc say she got pneumonia :( and through several blood test doc said she has low immunity and her white blood cell always low.

I tried bringing her to see tcm but worst she ended up vomitting and refuse to drink western medicine so eventually we stopped. From 6mths to 2 yrs she had been depending on antibiotic.

Until lately ard july we were being introduce to one supplement g3. From july till nw we realise her immunity is getting better. Recent haze has worsen her sinus. She started coughing n her mucus was dark green. Alot of time if she have plgem or mucus is dark green she will hav3 40degree fever. She started to givw her mor3 g3 and gets better. Even her body temperature is slighlg warm we feed her with 15ml of g3.
Is a great improvement to me to see her result.

Most impt g3 is neither chinese or western medicine. Is fresh fruit juice which helped to build up immunity. After taking that her constipation also resolve. I think is worth trying this juice.

Anyway i am only sharing my experience to u guys... :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-28-08-06-00~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-08-06-00~2.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Mommies

Where can i buy a nebuliser for home use? My girl has fever on off like once a day or the whole days for the past 12 days. Now on nebuliser. I feel that her body has taken far too much fever, cold, cough and antibiotics and i am scared she may have asthma for long run. She always has cold then cough then fever every 2 months. Bring her see gp/pd so often till i think her body may be immune to it. Hope she can come out of this stubborn infection with the 2nd dose of antibiotics.

Maybe when she is ok, need to bring her to tcm to build up her lung. Think her lungs weaken by the infection, medication. Maybe i sent her to school too early like 3yo. I am toying with stopping school now that she is 4 to build up her health then when she is 5 to rejoin the kindergarten.Not sure if this is a gd move.

There are adult ones but the child one are designed for smaller kids. buy those from
Nebulizers in singapore

but TS said can rent? not sure where to rent. i bought before.

Also benrihouse gave very good suggestions. lots of fluids for our kids, not in water alone, but in soup, fruit juice etc.
i make sure they have nice home cooked soups. i have the luxury of my mother in law helping, so every night sure got some soup. just have to make sure they like the soup. some soup they just hate it.. grrrrr....
watercress soup, peanut soup, fish soup, lotus soup....
i always accompany them to drink slowly.

as for tcm supplements i am not really aware of those. but coz my mother in law cook chicken herbal soup (the black chicken) and sometimes another type of soup with red dates and stuff, not sure if those are considered TCM supplements.

There are adult ones but the child one are designed for smaller kids. buy those from
Nebulizers in singapore

but TS said can rent? not sure where to rent. i bought before.

Also benrihouse gave very good suggestions. lots of fluids for our kids, not in water alone, but in soup, fruit juice etc.
i make sure they have nice home cooked soups. i have the luxury of my mother in law helping, so every night sure got some soup. just have to make sure they like the soup. some soup they just hate it.. grrrrr....
watercress soup, peanut soup, fish soup, lotus soup....
i always accompany them to drink slowly.

as for tcm supplements i am not really aware of those. but coz my mother in law cook chicken herbal soup (the black chicken) and sometimes another type of soup with red dates and stuff, not sure if those are considered TCM supplements.

also - fruit juice... forgot to write abt that.
our kids love fruit juices. terrific way to get them rehydrated
im trying to get glass jars of plain water with slices of apples and oranges inside...
not containing all the fruit juice, but infused with flavours to get the kids to drink more.

though to be honest, i am worried they would not like plain water so much cos addicted to flavoured drinks

Back