Auntie Cai Yong - Best Confinement Nanny from Confinement Angels!

Marlene28

We were very happy and grateful to have Auntie Cai Yong (CA241) with us during my confinement period. It is one of the best decision I ever made in my life.
I did not hire a confinement lady during my first pregnancy five years ago. I thought I'm able to handle a newborn with the help of my mother but I was wrong. In addition, I had a c-section and was not able to rest well during my confinement (esp the night feeding every 2hrs) as being the main caregiver of my newborn. My mother was also feeling very tired with the cooking and helping us to take care of our newborn.
However having a confinement lady for my second pregnancy is so helpful as she is trained and experienced
She is able to multi task - being the main caregiver for my newborn while cooking healthy meals for mummy, which really allows me to have enough rest for a speedy recovery during my confinement.
Aunite Cai Yong is easy going and not the traditional type of confinement lady. She will think out of the box and made use of whatever items - be it baby accessories, kitchen cooking equipment or food items available, rather than asking us to buy this and that.
Most importantly, I can communicate well with Auntie Cai Yong and we tend to chit chat quite often. She used to be a nanny back in Malaysia and I can feel she really likes to take care of babies and children. She also keep in contact with other mummies she worked with, and they will still apps her their baby's pic on and off. Because of this, I'm able to obtain info from Auntie Cai Yong by another mummy's recommendation, when my baby experienced the same problem she came across while taking care of another baby previously.
I am very grateful and thankful for having Auntie Cai Yong with us. I had rested well and fully recovered during my confinement all because of having a reliable confinement lady like Auntie Cai Yong, who is so called on 24hrs standby to take care of my newborn and me.
Not forgetting to thank Confinement Angels too for arranging such a good nanny.

We were very happy and grateful to have Auntie Cai Yong (CA241) with us during my confinement period. It is one of the best decision I ever made in my life.
I did not hire a confinement lady during my first pregnancy five years ago. I thought I'm able to handle a newborn with the help of my mother but I was wrong. In addition, I had a c-section and was not able to rest well during my confinement (esp the night feeding every 2hrs) as being the main caregiver of my newborn. My mother was also feeling very tired with the cooking and helping us to take care of our newborn.
However having a confinement lady for my second pregnancy is so helpful as she is trained and experienced
She is able to multi task - being the main caregiver for my newborn while cooking healthy meals for mummy, which really allows me to have enough rest for a speedy recovery during my confinement.
Aunite Cai Yong is easy going and not the traditional type of confinement lady. She will think out of the box and made use of whatever items - be it baby accessories, kitchen cooking equipment or food items available, rather than asking us to buy this and that.
Most importantly, I can communicate well with Auntie Cai Yong and we tend to chit chat quite often. She used to be a nanny back in Malaysia and I can feel she really likes to take care of babies and children. She also keep in contact with other mummies she worked with, and they will still apps her their baby's pic on and off. Because of this, I'm able to obtain info from Auntie Cai Yong by another mummy's recommendation, when my baby experienced the same problem she came across while taking care of another baby previously.
I am very grateful and thankful for having Auntie Cai Yong with us. I had rested well and fully recovered during my confinement all because of having a reliable confinement lady like Auntie Cai Yong, who is so called on 24hrs standby to take care of my newborn and me.
Not forgetting to thank Confinement Angels too for arranging such a good nanny.
Hi Marlene, which package did you get from the agency?

Hi Marlene can you share with me your package in private please ? I’m contemplating between engaging agency or through friend’s recommendation . Thanks

Back