April 2020 Moms

Hi... i tested positive last week. My 1st appt with gyane will be 8th Aug. However, i have totally no symptoms yet except for soreness in breast. should i worried?

i dont have much symptoms too. Only occasional mild cramp. I know of some people who did not experience any symptoms too. :)

Hi... i tested positive last week. My 1st appt with gyane will be 8th Aug. However, i have totally no symptoms yet except for soreness in breast. should i worried?
hi paramummy, where you will go for first appointment? have you done ultrasound scanning?

hi paramummy, where you will go for first appointment? have you done ultrasound scanning?
Hi.. i will be gg to Dr Wendy Teo. I have not done any scanning yet, as i was tested with around 5 - 6 weeks. Still too small to detect heartbeat. purchased folic acid off shelves.

I have no symptoms as well.. but now only 5 weeks anyway.. abit early.. didnt have any symptoms for my last pregnancy.. hope it remains that way for this 1 also..

thanks all for the assurance. I was so paranoid when i have no symptoms haha.. my #1 symptoms was quite bad. thats y i feel so insecure. last week still feel abit cramp on tummy, now left with sore breast only.

I had sore breast during the tww.. now dont even have sore breast.. only occasional cramps.. 1st appointment is after national day..

which means u only tested with kit?

yup, test with kits loh.. but I did test with alot of kits lah.. cos I have quite a few left.. so just use everything and test every few days..

Did you go to a gynae to check directly? or go gynae after tested positive with kit?

yup, test with kits loh.. but I did test with alot of kits lah.. cos I have quite a few left.. so just use everything and test every few days..

Did you go to a gynae to check directly? or go gynae after tested positive with kit?

no.. i just tested once in the morning and 2nd test with better kit in the noon. i called up the gyane, she advised me to only see her at 8 weeks. right now just buy folic acid and take it daily.

no.. i just tested once in the morning and 2nd test with better kit in the noon. i called up the gyane, she advised me to only see her at 8 weeks. right now just buy folic acid and take it daily.

yah.. i think quite standard.. my 1st pregnancy we were abit more ganjiong but 2nd time I think we are much more relaxed.. haha

thanks all for the assurance. I was so paranoid when i have no symptoms haha.. my #1 symptoms was quite bad. thats y i feel so insecure. last week still feel abit cramp on tummy, now left with sore breast only.
Hi Mummy,
Recently i also feeling abit aching n i have some discharge bleed like thin blood veins n my discharge is pinkish. I went to hosp check n did swap n urine culture till now still no result out yet from kkh. My gynae ask to bed rest don walk often.

Hello ladies, and congrats!

I just tested positive & im a second time mom. Currently 4w6d..edd tentatively is mid-april 2020. Is there any wa group or fb group to join?

Ty.

Hi ladies and congrats!

I just tested once and positive with clearblue... i am new mummy, if edd based on last start of period, shld be mid apr 2020 n now shld be ard 5 wk pregnant.

Having sore breast and bodyaching.... having folic acid for 2mth plus...

Please advise what the next step i should do... can i just visit polyclinic to double confirm.

Hi!

I just test positive few days ago too. Edd should be mid of April 2020 based on my last me. book appt with gynae on next week.

Hi ladies and congrats!

I just tested once and positive with clearblue... i am new mummy, if edd based on last start of period, shld be mid apr 2020 n now shld be ard 5 wk pregnant.

Having sore breast and bodyaching.... having folic acid for 2mth plus...

Please advise what the next step i should do... can i just visit polyclinic to double confirm.

Hi,

Usually is wait till week 8 to see gynae so can scan the baby and hear heartbeat...

Hi all,

I just tested positive a few days ago. Gynae prescribed duphaston as I was having intermittent spotting. Is there a WhatsApp or Telegram group chat that I can join?

Hi ladies!

I just tested positive today! As i had PCOS, my last period was long overdue.
The ironic thing is i was on Clomid in June, but was expecting a positive in Jul but did not happened.

Hubby and I decided to take a break and today i got tested positive. Truly surprised by the urine test result.

So now, im still in a little shock and what should i do next? Visit a GP for blood test for confirmation? Can urine test result be not accurate? i used clearblue. :X

Any lady gynae to recommend? Because I’m with kkh right now. But I guess I might want to change because of the waiting time.

congrats to all new mummies here! I’m a sept 2019 mummies, and I have some items to bless. Preferred to collect all at once. I have a number of breast pad, Tommee Tippee bottle and pacifier for newborn and a piece of perineal pad. Do pm me if interested.

Back