April 2018 Mummies

Just wanted to check if anyone feels cold easily even when you are pregnant now?

I felt very warm last week and even my husband felt the diff. But now I am back to normal and feels cold easily. My gynae visit is scheduled on 26 aug. Wondering if I should push for it to be earlier.
Same here! I can sleep under the blankets without switching on the fan

Just wanted to check if anyone feels cold easily even when you are pregnant now?

I felt very warm last week and even my husband felt the diff. But now I am back to normal and feels cold easily. My gynae visit is scheduled on 26 aug. Wondering if I should push for it to be earlier.

I think during pregnancy our body temperature will be higher. But I still feel very cold easily. These few nights I woke up around 3-5plus am to off the air con coz it's just tooo cold.

hi mummies! first time mummy here. qn: do you knw where i can purchase folic acid? any specific ones to look out for? thanks heaps for the help! :)
You can buy at any pharmacy. It is the same as what gynae prescribes. Comes in strips, 5mg per tablet. Not very expensive. The supplements that they sell in the bottle form are v ex and of lower dosage.

I think during pregnancy our body temperature will be higher. But I still feel very cold easily. These few nights I woke up around 3-5plus am to off the air con coz it's just tooo cold.

I had to switch off my office aircon near my desk cos it was too cold too!! Even with a jacket on...

Hi ladies

I am a first time mummy, and my est edd is April!

I am very nervous and worried Everyday cos I'm a natural worrisome.

Hope to find encouragement and support in this group, and advice from the rest :)

Have u all break the pregnancy news alrd? And if yes, to whom?

Hi ladies

I am a first time mummy, and my est edd is April!

I am very nervous and worried Everyday cos I'm a natural worrisome.

Hope to find encouragement and support in this group, and advice from the rest :)

Have u all break the pregnancy news alrd? And if yes, to whom?

Me only break to one of my gf and been trying not to share, tough for me. On the way to see gynae now, after that then will tell immediate family members know

Me only break to one of my gf and been trying not to share, tough for me. On the way to see gynae now, after that then will tell immediate family members know

Hehe share with us your experience later! My first appointment is on 21aug.. still a long wait ahead!

I haven't told anyone yet too, even my husband. Dunno how long I can keep a secret until my check on 26 aug...lol

Please add me to the WhatsApp group too. Thanks!

I haven't told anyone yet too, even my husband. Dunno how long I can keep a secret until my check on 26 aug...lol
Oh wow! I thought I stared at the test result too hard that the second faint line appeared so I got my husband to verify. So no surprise for him which I wanted to. Lol not easy to keep it as a secret.. I am dying to share with my parents!

Please add me to the WhatsApp group too. Thanks!

Hey, why didn't you share with your husband this great news? U intend to go checkup alone on the 26 Aug?

Yes me too! Only told a Girlfriend

I'm trying not to tell anyone before 3m.. but it's so hard I tell you

Esp because I'm super paranoid and also not feeling too good

Have been falling sick.. and doesn't help that I can't take medications

Plus I have been feeling cold too. cant tolerate air con now...:(

Jiayou mummies to be!!

I had to switch off my office aircon near my desk cos it was too cold too!! Even with a jacket on...
Yes me too!

Doesn't help that my sinus is really bad.. and I am like blowing my nose every other min.. and then wearing jackets and even dozing off at my desk

Helo.. Just tested positive this morning.. Shld be 4weeks.. My 3rd child. Can i join e wats app grp? Tks.

Haha.. Not sure if the WhatsApp group has been created? I haven't got added in! Any one interested to create one w me??? I can't wait... haha.. can pm me ur numbers!

Hello all, me too! Went for my first checkup today, dr confirm the pregnancy, can see the yolk sac but still can't see the baby yet. So schedule another appt 2 weeks later. I'm currently at week 6, i supposed.

Lol.. Cos his birthday is coming so I thought to tell him till then as a bonus surprise

But I guess I won't be able to keep it under wraps until that time.

Haha, u can put the pregnancy kit in a box, and then wrap up as his birthday present! Best ever!

Haha. I just went for the gynae check up! And had blood drawn to test for hcg jumps in the next round. Had miscarriages before, so I'm on progesterone support pills... anyone of u taking them too?

I just tested positive yesterday... still in shock.. haven go gynae to confirm.. haven found any gynae also.. but based on calculation shld be April baby.. Can add me to Whatsapp also. :)

also, who else having symptoms?
i'm only 5w4d but having very bad nausea..... the thought of food makes me sick. It's like i'm hungry but can't even have any desire for food. and so sleepy everyday don't know how to stay awake at work and keep this a secret also hahaha :(

i'm only 5w4d but having very bad nausea..... the thought of food makes me sick. It's like i'm hungry but can't even have any desire for food. and so sleepy everyday don't know how to stay awake at work and keep this a secret also hahaha :(

Yes I feel the same as you. I feel keeping a secret is quite tough, coz I used to be very hyperactive and now I am just so tired and sick.

There is a thread for 2018 Feb mummies.

Anyone fell sick b4 realising you are positive? I developed a bad cough n sore throat but didn't dare to take any meds except those lozenges for the throat.

Hi! Lmp 13th July... Menses late 2 days and tested positive.... still in abit denial. Fell sick on week 3 period.... I'm in the same situation jus signed contract... was not aware when signing contract. waiting for the right time to inform in case employer does not Wan me..... :( as for gynae appointment shall schedule for something in week 6-7. Still sourcing around considering to change gynae. Anyone has experience with Dr Kenneth Edmund Lee?

Hi mummies! My last menses was on 26/6, tested positive last Friday!:) First time pregnancy here! Yet to decide which gynae to go, any gynae to recommend in the west?

Hi, just found out last week that I'm pregnant. I guess I'm 6th week now and est edd will be in Apr 2018 too!:) i wanted Dr Suzanna but she's fully booked until Jan'18. KK suggested for me to go with Dr Lui Shuling who can see in early Sept. Tried do some research but couldn't find any review on her. Anyone ever seen her? Or any recommndation for female gynae..?

Thanks in advance!:)

Hey:) I am new to the forum, first time mum and decided to join this forum to talk to other mummies.
I went to hospital for a scan because of some abodminal pain just last week ...same thing as bachang cannot see baby yet, my first gynae apptment is on 6th Sept,...becoz doctor is so packed.
i should be at week 5...

Hello all, me too! Went for my first checkup today, dr confirm the pregnancy, can see the yolk sac but still can't see the baby yet. So schedule another appt 2 weeks later. I'm currently at week 6, i supposed.

Im joining the club.. my 2nd now.. and my gynae is dr benjamin tham. He is a nice doctor ;) to all other mums - congrats!

I just made an appt to see the gynae on Mon Aug 21st. Hope to see something on the scan by then... Does anyone know Dr Geraldine Tan from Katong Thomson? Hope she is good...

same same! I'm abt 6w .. been feeling so awful. Total loss of appetite. Dragging myself to work everyday..
Any natural remedy anyone?

Hi mommies, am in 7wks for my #3 and my gynae is Benjamin Tham. Has anyone done Panorama test at KKH and how much it costs?

Hi everyone!

Looks like we're going to have an April baby too! Our first one, and naturally I am trying to learn as much as I can. My first gynae appointment is scheduled for mid-Sep, do you think that is too late?

What happens during the first gynae appointment?

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations to all new moms!

I am 11dpo today and being curious, went to do the pee test with a pregnancy kit this morning but result was negative :( my AF is due 5 days from now.

Any one of u experienced implantation cramps? I thought i had mine at 8dpo cause it was something i hadn't felt before and lasted for 1-2 days.

If you did, when did you test? Am i too anxious? Thanks! :)

Hi mommies, am in 7wks for my #3 and my gynae is Benjamin Tham. Has anyone done Panorama test at KKH and how much it costs?
KK doesn't do Panorama. They do Harmony but only after you do Oscar and have high risk results, then they will offer Harmony (non-invasive) or amnio (invasive with risk of miscarriage).

Congratulations to all new moms!

I am 11dpo today and being curious, went to do the pee test with a pregnancy kit this morning but result was negative :( my AF is due 5 days from now.

Any one of u experienced implantation cramps? I thought i had mine at 8dpo cause it was something i hadn't felt before and lasted for 1-2 days.

If you did, when did you test? Am i too anxious? Thanks! :)
Best to test on the day of missed period. When implantation occurs, it takes some time for HCG to double and turn positive on a home pregnancy test.

Hello ladies! Can join us at the whatsapp group.. jus drop me a message at 94522087! Let me know u r a Mommy from the forum.. (haha.. I don't care anymore if my number is public)

Karolyn watsapp u i would like to join thanks

I just made an appt to see the gynae on Mon Aug 21st. Hope to see something on the scan by then... Does anyone know Dr Geraldine Tan from Katong Thomson? Hope she is good...
I'm seeing Dr Geraldine Tan from Katong Thomson. She's really caring and helpful. Both hubby and I really like her.

Back