Anyone ttc after covid vacine?

Catwoo

hi all,
I had a miscarriage at week 15 on 29 Oct 2020 and wa devastated. However, I told myself I shall not rush and will give myself 6 months to build up my health and will ttc in May 2021.
However, (not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or not), I was offered the covid vaccine in Mar and I took it without much thinking since MOH guidelines advises to defer ttc by 1 month after second dose, which I thought 1 month is ok. I just had my first dose and will be taking my second dose on 4 Apr soon...
During this period after first dose, I did a lot of research online and realise some gynaes overseas advises to defer ttc for 2 or 3 months. Different gynae say diff things. 1 gynae from TMC I rang up even suggested that there is inconclusive data, I should defer ttc 3 to 6 months! If I know I've to wait this long, I'll not have taken the vaccine so early. I'm feeling really regretful for taking this vaccine so soon :(
Anyone else plan to ttc after covid vaccine and how long will u wait after second dose?

hi all,
I had a miscarriage at week 15 on 29 Oct 2020 and wa devastated. However, I told myself I shall not rush and will give myself 6 months to build up my health and will ttc in May 2021.
However, (not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or not), I was offered the covid vaccine in Mar and I took it without much thinking since MOH guidelines advises to defer ttc by 1 month after second dose, which I thought 1 month is ok. I just had my first dose and will be taking my second dose on 4 Apr soon...
During this period after first dose, I did a lot of research online and realise some gynaes overseas advises to defer ttc for 2 or 3 months. Different gynae say diff things. 1 gynae from TMC I rang up even suggested that there is inconclusive data, I should defer ttc 3 to 6 months! If I know I've to wait this long, I'll not have taken the vaccine so early. I'm feeling really regretful for taking this vaccine so soon :(
Anyone else plan to ttc after covid vaccine and how long will u wait after second dose?

First dose to 2nd dose cannot ttc
After 2nd dose have to wait for 1 month then can ttc.

Back