! Anyone letting go of their maid at the end of this year Dec'11

lingbel

Hi
My current maid who had been with me for 6 years is going back end of this year. Her work permit expire on 05/01/2012. Anyone have a maid that contract ended at the end of this year and do not intend to continue, please let me know. Thanks

hi ,

I do require a maid as mine will expire in March 2012 . Do you mean to say u are looking for an employer for your maid ?

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer. Able to understance simple English n some chinese

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it or i can help

Do let me know if u r interested.

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

Hi sylvie.. She hv experience with NB?? Cos I m sendin my current maid Hm as she can't take care new born n too inexperience.. Pls pm me.. I require 1 wit no leave as ibhv elderly at Hm need to take care too..

Hi, I am letting go my maid who has been with us 3+ years. I am quitting my job so would like to keep expenses low. My current maid has been with us since my twins were born. We hope to find her a good employer. She is fr Myanmar. Pm me if keen.

Hi, I have a Filipino maid needing for transfer coz we'll be leaving Singapore permanently. She's been with us for almost 2 years, very hardworking and experienced to take care of children (boys). PM me if someone's interested.

Hi, I hv found an employer for my maid. Thx for your interests. Those who had pm me, I will reply u accordingly. I didn't know there r many ppl looking for maids lately.

Hi

I am currently looking for a transfer maid to take care of my twin. My current maid who has been with us for 5 years is going back at the end of her contract in March 2012.

Thanks

Both of my children are now going to full day childcare and my ILs have a helper of their own will be chipping in to pick them up, so we have decided to let our current Fillipino helper go.

My fillipino helper is very good with housework. She also takes care of my 3.5 and 1.5 on her own. If not for the cost, we would not have given her up, in fact I think she is a very good natured person. Even when we chide her, she takes it in stride and asks us to give her time. She cooks ok, but if there is someone who can teach her cooking, I think she can do better.

Her pay is $450.00 and we have already paid her loan fully upfront, you will need to pay us 2 months of her remaining loan should you wish to take her, but you may need to settle her paperwork on your own.

She has one off day every month and she don't usually use her handphone except during the night.

Pls sms me at 81682107

I have a Filipino maid to let go. She is very initiative and speaks good English. Good with babies and kids. Able to cook well and is a fast worker. She is my mum's maid and my mum has decided not to hire a maid anymore. Kids all grown up. Salary is $500. Contact me if interested for more details or interview. She will be let go to the employer of her choice. Thanks for your understanding. Thank you!

Hi Olivia's House,

Is your maid still available?I am looking for one to hire immediately.
Thanks,

Hi mummies. I am looking for a good transfer maid to help take care of my 2 kids and do household chores.. Please let me know if you have one to recommend. Thanks! You can call/SMS me at 98345600 or email at [email protected].

Pilippino or Indo both ok. But Indo must be able to understand and speak English.

Back