Anyone have excess EBM to give away? For 3 months old baby

gin_ginz

Anyone have excess EBM to give away? For 3 months old baby. Will give milkbags in exchange for the EBM. pls PM if you are willing to give. Preferably chinese and staying in Yishun, Sembawang, AMK area.

my baby is 7 months old now.. i have ebm stored since dec 2011.. pm me if interested.. i will be happy to give away..

Hi All,
I have fbm dated 20th Feb 2012 onwards. Feel free to collect if keen. Collection at Old Airport Rd (Dakota MRT exit). :D

Hi,

I have excess of EBM to give away. It has been expressed since July 2012... Anyone if interested can pm me.

Hi everyone,
I have frozen breast milk dated July 2012 to give away.
My baby is currently 2 months old. Self collection at Katong/Telok Kurau area. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
Tina

Hi, I have excess expressed breast milk to give away. Will appreciate a token of $0.50 per bag to cover the cost of milk bags. Self collection at Bukit panjang near Bukit panjang plaza and senja-cashew cc. Interested mummies pls email me at [email protected]

Sorry for threading on tis post..
Mummies with excess breast milk.. Can share ur experience on how to increase/improve milk supply cos seems like u all hv so much excess which I hoped to increase mine too.

Thanks in advance!!

My PD advisEd me against sharing breastmilk as it has not been screened for diseases. She cited eg that even blood bank screening of blood is not 100% safe, not to mention brastmilk that is not screened.

Back