Anyone got multiple miscarriage history due to elevated levels of nk cells?

Hi,

Just interested to know anyone here in this forum got multiple miscarriage history due to elevated levels of natural killer (NK) cells and or issues with husband's DNA fragmentation? If so, what is the treatment, for the husband?

As far as I know, Prof Mahesh Choolani is the only person who does testing for NK cells in Singapore.

Due to my multiple miscarriage history, I have been referred by Dr Loh to see Prof Choolani. He has conducted all the tests on both myself and my husband, and we will be reviewing the results with him on this coming Sept 25 (Fri) at 11:00 a.m., in his Mount Elizabeth Novena private suite.

I am thinking that my issues can be to do with NK cells and also perhaps my husband's DNA fragmentation.

Hi,

Just interested to know anyone here in this forum got multiple miscarriage history due to elevated levels of natural killer (NK) cells and or issues with husband's DNA fragmentation? If so, what is the treatment, for the husband?

As far as I know, Prof Mahesh Choolani is the only person who does testing for NK cells in Singapore.

Due to my multiple miscarriage history, I have been referred by Dr Loh to see Prof Choolani. He has conducted all the tests on both myself and my husband, and we will be reviewing the results with him on this coming Sept 25 (Fri) at 11:00 a.m., in his Mount Elizabeth Novena private suite.

I am thinking that my issues can be to do with NK cells and also perhaps my husband's DNA fragmentation.

Hi,how are you now?
Hi,

Hi,

Hi, how are you now? Hope you have had your babies right now.

I am now facing the exact same problem as you were facing (Husband DFI high and meself high NK cells index (21%)). I am very lost, don’t know what should I do now..

Could you pls share some experience or give me some advice?thank you very much!

Back