Anyone can recommend a good Massage Lady for PostNatal?

Mine is pretty good and friendly. Her name is Tanti. She brings her own massage table so my bed didnt get oily.

mine is jenny.she done massage for me and for my baby too, i found her from this forum too, she has done greats massage for us her number is 83305461

I recommend Mdm Ida and Mdm Emma! I find Mdm Ida is gentler and she has got more than 10 yrs experience. She was from Mustika Ratu. Wanted to PM u their contact details n prices but u do not accept PM.

She has a post natal package for 7 days, 1hr per session which includes jamu wrap n a free girdle reasonably priced. PM me if u want her contacts ok.

you can tray to sms jenny againt, couse i just call her for my relaxing massage yesterday, good luck> her number is 83305461. have a good day

hi i am here to recomended jenny,she was experienced massage lady, she does for me 3yrs ego my second one would be jenny too at may.

Hi, seem like never seen here before mummies recommend jenny. Is she a new therapist and where is her shop located? I'm a new mummies here and my edd will be in march.

Me too would like to know if jenny provide jamu postnatal? As few of my office friends advise me go for jamu postnatal as they have experience having just oil massage after their 1st baby and when 2nd baby, try jamu massage and they told me a lots different between jamu & oil massage. Will be going to traditional & holistic postnatal centre this saturday with my hubby to make quires about their service.

Hi Mummies, I am new to this forum, but i and my group therapists are not new in Pre & Post Natal Services. We are located at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, besides doing the outcall services for massage treatment, we are also doing Mascot, Costumes and Entertainment. As we are always out, for appointment, any queries or details, kindly PM me, and i hope to be able or assist you for any kind of doubt. Thank you.

Hi mums, Im currently with Mdm Khatijah (9800 1394)
for 7 x post-natal massage + 2 x baby's massage @ $450
She's very friendly n her service is very good for me,
As after each treatments I can see that my tummy is getting smaller n smaller, and of cos my weight did drops.. She too helps to massage n relieve the pain of my breast.
Feel free to check out full details with her
happy.gif

hi mums..i aso use mdm khatijah..
n strongly agree with yvonne,i manage to loose 5kg afterthe 7sessions..
her no is 9800 1394

I used Origins Jamu for my 1st massage and I am pregnant with my second one. So I will be using them again as the massage lady was really effective and helped relieve my blocked ducts as well. My first was c-section and when I raised my concerns about doing postnatal massage after c-section the massage lady was paying speciall attention to make sure that I was comfortable and less nervous about the massage. So 2 thumbs up!

My frd recommended sister siti to me, apparently there r a few siti, so i not sure how good she is but frd assured she is good. Her price is pretty steep. $680 for 7 sessons of 1.5 hr. which is ard $60+/hr. then again if she really good i dont mind, booked her for may alr. Hopefully will b good

Yes!!
Samsiah (malay lady in her forties i think)
9680 2529

She does not offer package, but instead go by per session. Each session is $65 if I remember correctly.
Just SMS her to check...

Very good binding skill... and does not require us to buy the binder.

After a week of massage, would like to recommend Nadia, a young and pretty massager. She has a pair of powerful hand, feel so relax after every massage. She is a experienced massager (more than 10 years), and willing to share her how to do the confinement knowledge with me. Really worth it :)

Her contact number is 92382825.

Hi
Just want to know.. I delivered 2 mths ago.. & did my jamu massage for 5 days. However, after the session, I did not continue to bind the stomach, cos silly me didn't know that have to continue to bind, thot the sessions completed means that's it, and also the binder is too big for me even smallest size.. (I'm petite but flabby) !!.. Now I still have big & flabby tummy... Can any mummy advise me I should get another package of jamu massage or any other kind of slimming massage I should go? Hope someone can share experience with me.. Thanks a lot..

hi michelle,

was urs a normal delivery or c-sect? and wat binder were u using? I had c-sect done and was already binding my tummy on the 4th day. since I was on c-sect, my postnatal massage did not start immediately. I had my massage started on the 10th day after birth n I book my massage lady for 10days. but I always had my binder on without fail as it helps me move ard better since I had c-sect done. total I had my binder on frm early feb to April n can really se the result.. my tummy is really really compressed as my hubby puts it on very tightly. only recently I got complacent n stopped the binder. to my horror, discovered that my tummy grew bigger. so nw, I'm wearing it back again n so far can see it goin down slowly. plus watching diet really helps too.

as for massage, I'm doin it 2x a mth for one yr. after my wound really feels no pain, I'll reduce it to 1x a mth. i feel massage does help a bit with the tummy situation.

maybe u can try to start putting on ur binder n schedule ur massage first?

Hi Cutephone (ziilin91),
You mentioned Tanti is pricey. How much is she charging? Prefer massage lady to bring own bed...

Hi Sofia

Thanks for the advise... Yup.. I scheduled massage again.. Just started 2 days ago... Hope this time ok..& I sure put on binder after completed the session! However, I'll put on those elastic binder.. Cos it's tighter, those jamu binder still too big for me.. I wanted to buy those girdle from wacoal or trump.. But a bites.. U know those kind is it useful? Or buy from gmarket kind.. But I think those are "too cheap to be true" haha..

hi michelle, i am still using my DALE binder bought at KKH pharmacy. i even wear it when going to work, if im wearing those loose dresses. i find it to be very useful. anyway hope ur new arrangement will help u loose tat tummy a bit
happy.gif
jia you!

Hi Michelle,
I had my postnatal jamu massage for 5 days too but was advise by my therapists frm traditional & holistic postnatal centre to continue bind my tummy at least for 2 mth for better result as 5 days actually is not enough. Actually I was advise by their lady boss ( very nice lady) to continue having traditional massage 2x a mth for maintain gd health and my mum also like their massage. Now sharing my package with her. Try continue your binding my advise for better result.

Hi Anne

In fact, I did my first massage with traditional & holistic due to all the good recommendation from forum.. However, now I was quite disappointed with their service.. First, the massage lady late for appt EVERY SESSIONS! Second, she didn't really concentrate on my tummy area, which now I got "wind", thirdly, I told her the binder is too big for me , but she said  it's smallest size (tat's wat she claimed), she just dun bother to do something abt it & continue to use the binder which I think it's totally useless... & I also dun know have to continue to bind it everyday.. At first, I want to do more sessions.. But after tat I decided to stop it, not to waste more $$.. I even bought the elastic binder from them.. To enhance the traditional binder during that few sessions... After some time, i realised my tummy still very big.. i email to them & told them the problem, tthen the staff merely replied me to use the elastic one everyday ..  But after put on, my lower tummy bulge out more... No  constructive advise from them...So I gave up on them... Tat why I have to do the massage again by another massage lady... Anyway she also late EVERY sessions.. Even I told her to choose the time she wants to come! But she's good in expel my tummy wind & her binder is tighter.. She told me to buy the waist binder from Watson to bind it after the sessions..  which equally good..
Can u imagine how much $$ & time I spend! Sigh... Hope this time can flatten my tummy...It seems like u r great supporter for traditional & holistic ah... U recommended pple to go there for past 2 yrs?? Ha..  U r one of the share holder? But I totally agreed with u that the lady boss is very good.. Even the massage by her staff is not so good.. But the lady boss definitely very knowledgeable on breastfeeding.. 

I am helping my mother post this, she is a post natal therapist with 20 years experience.

Pls contact her at 9001-1809 for booking. Pls book early as her schedule is very tight.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg/][IMG=[url="http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7113/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg"]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7113/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg[/url]][/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

I just finished a 10 days post natal massage with this chinese masseuse, Huiling, and I strongly recommended her! Her techniques are good and you feel relax after every massage session. Unlike what I heard from some of my friends about their painful experiences about their post natal massage, I did not experience any of those. She is also friendly and you can talk to her anything under the sun.

Her appointments are always pretty packed and hence you need to book her way in advance. For me i made appointment with her few months before I deliver. I strongly recommended her for post natal massage. Her contact is 9694 4564.

my pre n post natal free lance therapist charged me 5 days for 350 for 1hr n 15mins massage plus wrap.she oso brought along her massage table. so far she is the best as i am an avid massager-goer. haha.. ms layla 81575326. most therapist would rush to another appointment but for her she oso helped me massaged baby n help me shower baby as i was alone and didnt know how to handle baby.

My ex colkeague's mum is doing post natal massage for all areas. Prices subjected to ur area to include transport.
Those who have not gotten your Massage Lady, can contact ms Dolly Lim at 9873 2936 for more info

Hi, I'm recommending Liya. She's a freelancer with more than 7 yrs experience. Her service include pre and post natal full body massage with jamu n hotstone.

I took up 7-day package with her and my tummy has slimmed down considerably after the 3rd session, and she has also solved my water retention problem. Really thankful to her. She's professional.

Feel free to contact Liya at 8484 3445 to find out her charges.

I just finished my 5-day postnatal jamu massage with Mona (90260085) today. She charged $190 for 5 sessions which included a long cloth for binding, massage oil for the body and jamu paste for the tummy.

I personally find her very professional and a very pleasant masseuse. She was punctual and on the dot for the appointments, and her massage strokes are strong but comfortable. She appears to know the accupressure points very well, and pays attention to the back and tummy which are impt areas for massage after delivery. After the massage, she will apply a jamu paste on the tummy before binding with a long cloth.

I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a postnatal massage lady. Do book at least 3 mths ahead as she has a packed schedule.

I engaged mdm Katijah too for my 2nd BB (4 yrs ago) . Good to know that she's still doing.. Happy and satisfied with her! After the last session she gave me a abit to keep and use.. I continue to bind day and night.. Now nobody will know that I gave birth before...

Hi mummies ,
We cater pre n post natal massages.
Do contact for more info.
Great testimonies on Facebook : Nora kea
Our package : 5days $300
7days $400
10days $550

Back