Any Yishun mummies club??

Hi Jenni84, if there are more mummies maybe we can meet up for playgroup....I thought there was a rather active Yishun Mummies thread, but can't find it anymore.

Ya, tats why i start a new thread to find yishun mummies... But i haf a small playgroup in yishun... u haf msn? How old r u?

wow u so young.... i so old
sad.gif
(hehe)
u hv msn?

wat abt u? ixwong..age? msn? can we chat over msn as well?

add me in if u wish: [email protected]

hi amanda, nice to hear ur thots...haha

looking at ur updated excel list, u stay at B558..whereabts is dat? sorry. i stay in Yishun since 2001 but still dunno the surroundings...blur mummy
sad.gif
only know my own area...hehe

its near orchid country club.... you know new (actually not so new already) EC lilydale? I am also not familiar... I think I only know northpoint. Hee.

Yes its an exec condo... there are a few more mummies who live here too, the block 55X until 560 i think
happy.gif
We can organise playgroup here, and let the kids play at the pool and playground together.

yeah yeah...dat will be fun..amanda, could u pls organise...

if mummies are nt too sure abt the condo location, maybe we can just organise a gathering at nth pt first - a "get to know one another" gathering...
happy.gif

going to nth pt shd be easier for all mummies..

any suggestion out there? hehe

hello all mummies, i want to join!
im from yishun blk 397 and i have two baobei
girl 5+ in k2 and boys 28 months

Hello,

I've 2 girls, close to 4 year old and another one, 10 months.
I'm staying 655, opposite Safra Yishun, along Ave 4.

Anyone want to meet up for Saturday Morning 10am walk at the park beside Safra Yishun?

Children can play together.. :D

Msn me at [email protected]

(please intro urself if you're on this thread as Yishun Mum so i know immediately who you are, from which thread)

Hi

I am also from Yishun, Blk 556.. hope to be a part of this thread. Am now looking for a play school, any recommendations of playschool in Yishun area? Thanks

Hi, i would like to search for a baby sitter at Yishun Area urgently and my baby is 7 months only day time from 9am to 7pm..pls sms 82469400 and will reply u asap. Thanks

hello,
me stayg in 836
happy.gif

my son is 13m+ ..i'm looking for some playgroup to join oso..
happy.gif

momo,There's a infant childcare near my blk called The greenhouse

hihi
im staying at yishun blk 349,im 30yrs old. I've got 3 princesses-elder 7yrs old n twins 4yrs old. I hope to join this group but hard to find time going out because i've got to look after them and can't bring them by myself,haiz....can't handle bringing twins out.

I'm staying at Yishun too.... I'm 28 yrs old.
Now staying at 727. 38 weeks preg now.
I also hope to join this group to divert my attention, hopefully I will have time for that after my birth

hello gals.. seems like the thread here has stopped since Jan.. haha, i came in too late. I jus became a SAHM lately. Almost getting used to the routine my 8mth haf and is looking for something extra curricular for my gal, eg. playgroup formed among ourselves, to reduce risk of HFMD from childcare ctr, etc..

Of cos, we haf to be responsible pple ya? If we know our child is sick, dun bring them along rite?

So anyone alive and kicking here? My gal is now having 1 lunch per day.. i'm going to transit her to having dinner as well. My plan is after 1 mth, i'll get her to eat 3 meals a day. Think my gal is a little slow in solid food feeding compared to others as previously my mother (main caregiver then bf i quit my job) don't want to introduce my baby solid food till she's 9mths.. i tot it was too long.

anw... more or less, taking care of baby daily needs is more or less routined unless they've learnt something new like, crawling or walking... hmm, that would be crazy busy days soon, haha... comparing to her immobility now. as i'm a new SAHM, would greatly appreciate experienced moms to share tips with me =)

hope to see somebody reply here... nice to know that there are some SAHM in Yishun! yea!!

congrats winter_min! you are almost on the way to the real motherhood! guess you are feeling the tiredness n such right now in your 3rd trimester! excited? geez...

Your 1st baby?? rest more, sleep more. you'll be deprived of that when your baby arrived, at least in the 1st mth =)

hi cuties! power mommy! 3 kids to look after! not ez! great to know you! Woo.. btw, i'm staying in blk 770. quite near to winter_min i guess, haha.

how long haf u been a SAHM cuties?

oops, sorri, hee.. SAHM means Stay At Home Mother in short. now my ger seems not very interested in her lunch anymore... oh no... how to introduce dinner then! LOL.. mus find some means to get her to enjoy her lunch..! did u haf such problem? any advise?

Hello,
can I join the Yishun mummies. I am stay Blk 321,2 kids, younger only 5 mths. I am working and BF also. Love to meet all mummies here. May I know who is staying around my blk?

Hi elmo,
my girls enjoy eating food,whatever given to her,they will eat but took longer time to feed themselves.I remembered last time whenever they cried,i just gave them veg or meat to chew so that they won't look forward to my attention.From there onwards,i'll gradually add it in their rice or porridge or noodles,and they eat it.I've been at home for almost five years,previously working as a pre-school teacher.So resigned,to look after my kids.

Cuties,

so des neh. i think my ger nt feeling well, down with rashes on her skin and all after eating some egg yolk. i'm going to bring her to a PD at blk 400+ tomorrow (tue). she originally already had some skin condition, i think looks like eczema.. now like worst, coz her eye seems slightly swollen.

i was previously working as an IT trainer in Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School for 2 yrs plus, resigned to look after tis ger of mine, before i try for a 2nd one next yr probably. I think it's better to look after our own kids, rather someone else, even our own mother might have differences with us. right? ha..

Hi elmo,

my 3 girls also have eczema,lots of doctors i've gone to,but of no helps! sometimes really no choice,can only under control.

Hi Cuties,

confirmed, my ger have dunno wat dermatitis... eczema in short. after applying the mild steriod and keeping her sweat free these few HOT days.. she has seemed to get better. I think its like what you've said, can only keep it under control. But i tot they will outgrow the eczema condition, won't they?

i also swopped to a milder shower bath for her and moisturise her more frequently to keep her skin from drying. lots of work...no choice, have to help them take care of their skin.

i wonder issit the food we eat, or issit the milk powder they drink? lots of kids get it nowadays, unlike our times... u think so?

hi elmo

there are many things which you need to find out yourself. For my kid,they are allergy to cow milk,wheat,nut,n soya. So there are alot of food they cannot eat.

Hi all Yishun mummies,
I will be shifting to Yishun this Thursday 26 June, Block 657....
My boy is 22months and girl is 6 months old.

Planning to send my boy to a playgroup nearby...maybe Talent Plus or Apple Tree, not sure yet....he is coming 24months this August.

Looking for yishun mothers staying around nee soon east cc to sign a letter proposing for a playgroup there. Have spoken to talent plus n they told me to get as many parents to sign the letter as possible. Punggol residents did the same. They just open a new branch there this month. much faster this way! please help!

Hi Cynthiak

I thot that there is some sort of childcare facilities at Nee Soon East CC? I heard from my MIL that there is.. ard $200+ per mth and due to its relatively cheap its hard to enroll in..

So that childcare is not the same as playgroup? cos i wish to enroll my 1 yr old son there...

I just live at 200+ and is willing to sign the letter you mentioned.

hi hi hi
i stay at yishun too
going to be 30 soon, sham, 2 children one is 3,5 years old gal and one is a 6 months baby boy

Back