Any reviews on Little Footies School House aka Cambridge at Serangoon Garden country club or Sengkan

winkle

Hi, would like to hear reviews on these 2 pre school. planning to put my girl there next year April. Thanks!

Hi, my girls were at Little Footies at Mei hwan. Serangoon branch has the same owner. Overall positive experience as teachers are caring and owner is passionate about cc.

thanks apple79.. ya i read alot of good reviews on the Mei hwan outlet but almost 0 review on the one at serangoon.. AMK abit inconvenient for me... and the one at Sengkang i couldn'f find any reviews too... hmmm..

do they teach Jap culture like the one at mei Hwan? :)

oh my they taught jap culture? lol that I dunno but I will say they prepare the kids well academically too. the principal at serangoon was from mei hwan and some teachers at serangoon taught at Mei Hwan before as well. my sis fren kids are serangoon and they like it too.

sengkang is always full wor and its school compound is much smaller.

oops.. i read from somewhere that they have jap culture every thurs lei.. but im not sure about now..hahaha.. ok.. thanks for your review.. i'll call up serangoon and arrange for site visit.. ;)

Back