any reviews on harmony test

blackcude

Hihi! Anyone went for Harmony test?
how's the experience and results?
will u recommend (mums to be) to go for the test?

thanks!

Hi blackcude. I went for the Harmony test since I am over 35. Read that the other tests are either more dangerous or not as accurate.
There isn't much for the test, just some blood test, but somehow I was asked to draw 7 tubes of blood and by the last 2 tubes, only can be half full.
Read that other mothers only draw 5 tubes, I think the extra 2 are for other tests which I blur blur agree to take on when asked.

The 2 weeks wait is dreadful. but once I get the result I am super relieve. My colleague got very bad detail scan result so she was asked to take harmony, end up Harmony result is good and the baby is now 10mths old and healthy.

But the amt is quite exp. if you are one who is determine to take care of the kids regarding the result, you can consider skip the test, if you are like me kiasee want to feel relieve soon (I took the test at wk 13), then can consider.

Hi ladies
I went for my triple test and my t18 risk was 1:317 so i did harmony test and the risk were all low for all 3 chromosome t21, t18 and t13. So wat should i do now? Baby is 19 weeks now and all measurements are correct just that i have low amino fluid so i am confused wat to do next. I had one miscarriage last yr due to potter's syndrome. Is kkh good for fetal anamoly scan? Any suggestion pls.....

Hi alimgirl, what did your gynae suggest you to do next? Gynae's opinion is more important than anyone else, its better to discuss with your gynae what you should do.

gynae has nothing much to say.....he say the baby is fine just that the water bag is dry. So i am kind of confused. I lost my 1st baby due to the same reason...potter's syndrome and gynae think this pregnancy also due to the same reason..water bag is very dry! so i kind of confused and want a 2nd opinion. so any good doc at KKH who are experience with high risk pregnancy??

I dont understand leh, your water bag is dry, how come your gynae doesnt seem like he's concern about it? i thought it's not a good sign? i

I think some people from this forum recommended Professor Choolani for high risk pregnancy, maybe you can do a search about him.

Can try the gynae at Camden . He is very good at ultrasound scan. Dr Ananda kumar. Many look for him after bad oscar result. Now nowdays harmony test getting popular too

Back