Any Review of Dr Wee Horng Yen

jotan33

Hello mummies and mtb,
i'm a first time mummy.. Any1 of you is seeing Dr Wee Horng Yen?? any review of him? my fren recommended him to me but hrd his charges are quite steep.. though he explain very throughly but his consultation timing is reflected in his bills. thus would like to know more. hope u can share with me..
Thank u..

I have been seeing Dr wee for my firstborn, when he was still in kkh. And is seeing him now for my second born too. My mother has been seeing him since he started out till now. Yes prices are steep but he may give discount if U exceed the timing, try not to exceeed the timing la. If so he will see the situation and give . He is a senior consultant, U can have a peace of mind if u engage him. I had spd when I was pregnant with my firstborn and he didn't brush me off. He is well known for his stitching skills too. With a big reputation there, U can be assured nothing goes wrong when U are in labour.

Have been updated by a friend who recently went back to Dr Wee for her 4th kid.

His consultation fees have increased a lot, compare to he first started out. He used to give his former KKH patient special rates. Heard from this friend (who has been with him for last 3 kids) that "he is not as friendly and patient as before. Perhaps because he is more established now in the private practice." FYI if you are considering Dr Wee.

Have been updated by a friend who recently went back to Dr Wee for her 4th kid.

His consultation fees have increased a lot, compare to he first started out. He used to give his former KKH patient special rates. Heard from this friend (who has been with him for last 3 kids) that "he is not as friendly and patient as before. Perhaps because he is more established now in the private practice." FYI if you are considering Dr Wee.

Hi Lighthouse,

thanks for ur feedback, i am already with Dr Wee, mayb i dont have past experience with him so cant compare.. lucky for me i still find him considerate n patience with us.. my hubby is very happy with him too.. initially i was having some problem, dr wee was very encouraging and in fact offer me other options. probably is individual bah. anyway thanks for sharing...

Back