Any part time maid to recommend in the west?

also looking for a part time maid who is a good cleaner and cook that can spend few hours daily at my place. pm me if any good recommendations, thanks!

Im looking for part time maid also just to clean hse...budget abt $10/hr. Toa Payoh.
Pls PM me if any, prefer on saturday morning only.

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB

It is wise not to use illegal moonlighting part time maid.

Use reliable ones such as @bsolute Solutions & E Marketing & Home Services

Avoid A-Team Amahs & Cleaners which I engaged during last quarter of 2012 to find a part time maid.

When i first contacted the company, I was advised that their cleaners were all experienced and had been with the company for years. I did not expect anything less since I had to pay a premium agency fee and weekday hourly rate. However, the first cleaner I was assigned with revealed that she had barely 6 months of experience. We were willing to give her a chance although she required supervision. But on the 5th week, she simply didn’t turn up, no notice was given. The second cleaner was more experienced. Still, she burnt my husband's business pants on her first day and her attendance was unsatisfactory. I had a bad vibe when this 2nd cleaner mentioned that the agency always turn to her to take on urgent cases and indeed when I called her (Malaysia number) on the morning of the 5th week to check if she would be coming to my place that day, she told me that she could not work for me anymore as she had a chronic health problem and needed to rest.

After all the inconveniences and disappointments, I do not wish to try out a third cleaner from the agency. Anyone would have demanded for a refund and walked out of a restaurant if it serves you a dish with inedible stuff in it for 2 consecutive times. The premium agency fee of $308 for hdb 5 room housing type was not worth it. The hourly rate for cleaners is definitely on the high side at $15 per hour on a weekday. This agency also collects a fee from cleaners so it is not penalised when clients request for replacements. As employer, we did our part by tidying up our house and making everything possible for our cleaner to perform her job with ease. However, we had to bear the consequences, 4 times in 10 working weeks, of absentism without notice or at last minute notice.

need contact for PT helper , weekday, once every 2 weeks as I already have 1 who can only come once every 2 weeks. Pls PM . thanks!

Anyone can recommend a reliable part-time maid?
I need a part-time maid to come on Saturday at 9am, basically vacuum, mopping, cleaning windows, washing toilets, no cooking!
$10/per hour, Sembawang area, please sms or whatapps at 8188 0485!

Back