Any Nanny in Bukit Panjang?

stieglbeer

Hi

I'm a new MTB. My baby will be due in early Oct. Currently, i'm rather anxious about getting a nanny for my baby. I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations. Initially my mil did offer to help but now she seems rather reluctant. Giving excuses of no time got to do housework, cooking, etc...and recently even ask us why not consider employing a maid. Rather sick of hearing all her excuses. Quite disappointed to see that they are not excited to have their first grandchild. May be also because that my sil is also expecting. Guess they are more excited over hers than their son's. So now i'm desperately looking for a good nanny that i entrust my baby to. Pls email me if you have any recommendation.

Hi Stieglbeer,

I also stay in Bt Panjang and just went back to work recently when my baby is 2 months old.
What me and my hubby do to get a nanny at this area is to print out the our contacnt no and our intention to get a nanny in mandarine then put them in the mail box. We also tried to paste the paper on the wall of the lobby in the morning. There are plenty of nannies around Bt Panjang. U just need to start to search early and go visit the nanny, and u will get good one which near to where you stay. Good luck.

Hi! All,

My baby will be due on Sept 2008 and would like to enquire from you guys any good recommandation for experienced Nannies around Bt Panjang Senja area?

Please kindly share with me any good contacts.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone

I am having some problems with my current nanny and urgently need someone to take care of my 2 girls (15 mth and 2 1/2 mth old). Does anyone know someone who can take care of my 2 mth old girl or better still both of them? Bukit Panjang Senja or Redhill area would be good.

Thanks!

My mum!!! she has been looking after babies all these year. Currently, she's looking after my both kids. so active but she managed all well.. she toilet train them too.. but im sending them to childcare ald,need some education for them.. if anyone interested, email me at [email protected].. blk625 senja road

Hi, any part-time nanny in Yew Tee? I only need from 12pm-7pm from nov onwards. What are the rates like & for home visits? My bb will be three mths old by Nov08.

hello mummies...

i m a jan mtb and looking for a baby sitter in bukit panjang from april next year. i m a chinese and do not mind malay babysitter...any to recommend around senja area...blk 601 to 610. babysitting hours will be from 7.00am to 7.30pm. please PM me. thank you.

Hi

Any full time nanny in yew tee or bukit panjang available in July 2009. Preferably a nanny that can take care of new borns frm Mon-Fri and pick up only on Sat. Please contact me if any mommies know of any good nannies around tis area.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi my aunt is also looking after bb .. .she is in BLK 183 very near to BPP .. can PM me if you need
happy.gif

Hi, i'm not sure if i fit the bill. I'm a stay home mom. I taught in school before I quit to look after my children. I used tp give tuition to Primary and secondary school kids living nearby at Teck Whye Lane, but because i moved too often (twice in 4 years), i've lost all my students. I'm not actively looking for students, but would like to start somewhere. I now live at Cashew, should u like me to help with babysitting or after sch care, pls msg me. Thks

Hi! I am a stay at home mum of 2, living in Bukit Panjang and would be happy to babysit on a permanent or part time basis for your little ones.
I'm afraid I only speak English as I am originally from England but have been living here in Singapore with my Singaporean husband for the passed 7 years.
So if you need an English speaking baby sitter/Nannie please drop me an email at [email protected]
Warm regards
Liz

My mum is 55 years old Chinese lady living in 4-room HDB along Bukit Panjang Ring Road. She'd cared for my two girls and nephew since they were born, all of them now grown up and busy with school.

So my mum is now keen to look around for babysitter assignments from home. Please email me - Cynthia to discuss details if anyone's keen, thank you!

I'm looking for a full day nanny for my baby boy (16 mths). Since he's an active kid, so i need someone who can handle kid with patient. I stay at bukit panjang ring road near senja station.
I'm english speaking and understand a little mandarin. Please sms me your detail if you interested or you have someone to recommend, i will return the sms by phone. I only need the service on monday to friday, 6.45 - 19.00. Thank you.

Hi all Daddy's & Mummy's, i am experience nanny of more than 10yrs staying at Bukit Panjang.I can look after your new born to 10 yrs kids of any timing even overnight.If you want to know more and need someone to look after your child, do not hesistate to callme at 96730898 or e-mail me at mailto:[email protected] Thanks.

Hi, I am stayin at Blk 115, Bkt Panjang. I need someone to babysit my two daughters..half day as they are goin to P1(Zhenghua) and K2 next yr. Pls email me [email protected] with rates if you r available. thks~

Hi

I am staying in Bukit Panjang(senja link) too. I will be giving birth in march 2010 and looking early for an experienced and reliable nanny in bt panjang to take care of my baby around may onwards.

anyone who is available pls pm me.

Thanks

Dear parents... Are you looking for experienced and a trustworthy babysitter? Im Offering day/night care, full time or part time,and hourly rate babysitting service olso available. Age range - newborn to 3 yrs. im Residing at yishun area, all race welcome with negotiable price. if u r interested with my service pls dont hesitate to call me at 97547899 or mail me at [email protected], hope to hear from u soon, thankyou.- Lily

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby sitter in Bukit panjang area. Hope to find a baby sitter to take care of my baby boy from May 2010 onwards who will be by then 5 months.

Pls PM me if interested. thanks!

Hi Ladies,

I am a SAHM and I have a 5month+ coming 6month som.
My house is neat & spacious (EM),smoke-free enviroment, pet free and bilingual family in Yishun.
I will charge as per the market rate $600 + $50 if consuming soild food.
Time : 7.30am to 7.30pm (Mon - Sat )(negotiable)
Anyone interested, pls PM me ...
Thank you

Hi, I am helping mum look for baby-sitting assignment. She is 59 years old Chinese lady lives in HDB near Bukit Panjang Plaza.

She took care of my two daughters and one nephew. The kids are all grown going to secondary schools so mum wants to occupy time and earn some pocket money.

Email me at [email protected], thanks!

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi, I'm staying at Segar garden & looking for part-time nanny to take care my daughter (6yrs)after student care for about 2-3 hours only. Anyone available pls email me at [email protected] Thanks...

Im looking for full time nanny in Bukit Panjang Senja Road to look after my 4 months old baby gal.
Pls kindly pm me if you know any.
Thanks!

Im looking for experienced nanny for my twin boys age 2. If keen or have any introduction pls PM me thank you.

Hi

I'm looking for a part time/ad-hor nanny who is able to help take care of my 1.5yo dd during the weekends(about 4 hours only). Staying in Bt Panjang.

Looking for baby sitter at Bukit Panjang - Senja Road
I am looking for a experienced baby sitter who is willing to come to my house during weekdays from 8am to 6pm, to take care of my 1 year old boy, which includes bathing, feeding and playing with him.
I am willing to pay for the transportation charges.
Pls contact me at 8273 3471, if you are interested.
Thank you.

Hi. I'm looking for a babysitter to take care of my newborn due Aug 2012. To start work from Dec 12 onwards. Preferably staying at Bangkit Road area. Please PM me if you know of anyone.

Thank you.

I am looking for baby sitter at Bangkit Road...
An experienced baby sitter who is willing to come over my house (preferably) or at the baby sitter house during 21 Aug till 27 Aug (day and night) to take care of my 20mths old gal.
I am willing to pay for the extra stay-in charges.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

I'm looking for experience Chinese nanny to tk care of my newborn baby. Edd is 15 Jan 2012. Preferable nanny staying in bukit pangjang ring road. Willing to tk cr over weekends too. But probably will need a nanny after my maternity leave or earlier ... Pls help me!

Back