Any mummies bought the Spin and Go Mop deal from Deal.com.sg?

loonshi

Bought a deal voucher from deal.com.sg. merchant advertised the Spin and Go mop, voucher value $79.90 and I paid for the deal voucher at $26.90.

When received the mop, it is a China brand spin mop. Utterly disappointed as such normal spin mop, you can easily buy from any hardware shop or supermarket selling less than $20. What's the point of buying from deal.com.sg?

The price of the mop was even printed on the box of the spin mop $216 (i think is China price) so to convert to SGD only mayb around $40+? Where got $79.90?

By the way the merchant is Absolute Conceptz Pte Ltd. Pls don't ever buy from this merchant. What you see or buy is not what you get.

I hope i can get a refund. I bought the deal voucher on 5 Feb 2013 and waited till 11 march to collect the Spin mop end up is just a normal china made spin mop.

Totally disgusted........ feel so deceived!!!!

Think you can make a complaint on this matter to get back your refund.

I also got a Spin and Go mop from Home Japan. Price about 50 +. But it is a waste of money as it didnt function as what it should be.

Me!!! I am so fed up! Just saw the mop at my parents place cos my dad went to collect it. I have already sent an email to the company and cc deal.com.sg

I am gg to fight till i get my money back!

Back