Any mommies staying in Hougang?

Hi, Yummy_mum

No, I'm a working mum. Still trying to psycho my hubby to let me be a SAHM..haha.

But, luckily my job allows me to work from home as and when I want so I still get to spend time with my boy.

So, you are a SAHM? I'm so Envious!

hi kp2! welcome!

Jenny, don envious me! hahah...not easy being a sahm with 3 kids n no helper! bz all day, 24/7! my youngest is only 5 months. Going for his jab today.

Hi, Deardar

Well, at least being a SAHM, you get to see baby every other minute.

Maybe it's because I just went back to work after 3 whole months of seeing baby, tat's why I have this feeling of quitting my job.

Hello
I am staying at hougang st 91. My son is now 14mths......

Actually i dun envy SAHM. I think work is easier to manage than 24 hrs looking after kids...

well most ppl tot tt being a SAHM is so called being a TAI TAI they r wrong

no1 wish to b SAHM if they haf the choice to choose

ya i agree being a SAHM u get to c yr little one everyday u will nt miss their childhood years which cant b revised back at all

as a SAHM there is pro & con

i haf to sacrifice my career to b SAHM in order to take care of my bb

Hi, Judith

Don't you feel tired each day after work and guilty if you don't have enough time for your kids?

My baby is taken care of by my mum during weekdays and we will bring him back home on Thursday evening thru Sunday evening. However, every morning and evening, I will go to my mum's place to pass her the EBM.

So, I feel that this is very tiring for me. That's y kinda wanna be a SAHM.

By the way, what is EBM.

I bring my son back every evening.Yes is tiring but i appreciate the time spend with him. During my confinement period, i really wish to start work soon. Three months seem so long for me.
For me, time is not the issue to strengthen bond but is the way u communicate and play with them. He can spend so much time with nanny but each time when i went to pick him, he will be very excited to see me and his papa.

Hi,

Im oso a working mummy staying at Hougang St 52. My 2 kids are taken care of by my maid. Tink at the moment im nt able to be a SAHM yet lah, coz' i will go crazy if were to face the kids 24hrs men. I need to have my free time with my hubby & frens too loh. But at the same time i do bring them out during the wkends. My 2 kids are very sticky to me too even though they are taken care of by maid.

hi judith, u r staying very near me! I'm at st 51.

deardar, ya i sacrifice my career too but quite happy to see my kids grow under my TLC.
happy.gif

Ya, there's pro n cons lor...can't take leave anytime i like. Previously, when I just had 2, still can bring them to take bus n go shopping. Now with 3, always staying at home. Go market also very troublesome!

But I believe very strongly that we have to start building up rapport n relationship with our kids from young. Because when they grow up, esp teenage time, it'll be very difficult to talk or discipline them when parents n child r not close. Have seen many of such cases.

Yes, I totally agree with Yummy_mum. I also believe the first few years are really important in building up a good relationship and bonding with the kids.

oh yummy you got 3 kids? Wow!! one for me is already too much to handle.

I always bring him to NTUC to kill time. Maybe one of this day, we can meet up.

i usually brin my bb to Hougang Mall for walk then walk back

im waiting for their resturants to open for biz
CAFE CARTEL SOUP KITCHEN ......

dunno mus wait till when ???

Hi to all

I think I can be considered as staying in the vicinity of Hougang.

Jenny, btw, how did you son do after the 2nd 6-in-1 & the rotavirus? How much did you pay?

I paid $780 for the 6-in-1 package and another $180 for the rotavirus vaccine package.

He had slight fever on the next day and I only gave need to give him medicine twice. Other than that, he was ok.

May I know what's the rotavirus for? your 6-in-1 jab very ex. Mine's $120 per jab, $90 for 5-in-1. It's a neighbourhood PD

Thanks. Is the PD from Singapore Baby clinic? I go to the PD at Hougang Ave 8. Dr Saw. He's a nice doc. He charges reasonably too. all my 3 kids go to him. He doesn't charge consultation fee when I bring my bb for jab n assessment just pay for the jab only. So those mommies staying around can try him if u have not bring your kids for jab yet.

I use to go to 1 PD in Mount E, she will recommend many many things...end up pay a lot. At that time, 1st bb, no experience, so everything also listen lor...

No, my PD is Dr. Terence Tan. He's a very nice guy and is always ever so patient with us first-time parents.

I admit the charges are high for PDs in Mount A / Mount E / any other private hospitals. But, because my baby has been under his care since birth, I am very comfortable with him that's y dun mind paying a bit more.

Hi there . I'm staying at blk 580 (next to hougang green). Looks like some of us are circling round hougang green ... my boy is 13 mths old.

cindy,

me too stay in hougang ave 8..
so how many kids you have ..what are the age..
me having a cute 13mths plus little monsters gal..and expecting my second gal which may due anytime this month althoght my edd is 5 of jun.

hi

nt a bad idea for us who stays at hougang area to meet up

can i start the ball rolling
let's organise one mini gathering @ hougang mall

any suggestion comments ladies ????

Hi, Yummy_mum

Hi, Mother Of a Princess
You also stay in Hougang Ave 8 , I have 2 kids , my first child is a boy , he is already 4 years+ and second child is a girl , she is already 2 years+ .Wow , You call you girl monsters same as I call my kids playful monsters, is yours girl very active and playful same as my 2 kids , when they are at home , give me the head become BIG!!BIG!!

Back