Any massage lady for confinement mummy?

I did my post natal massage with Mdm Khatijah (98001394)at $500 (7 x massage + 2 x baby massage).. usually she charge at $450 but im staying in the west thus the additional $50..

I lost 6kg after the 7 sessions.. she also helped to ease my engorgement daily..

Hi Hulkamania,
I engage the same massage lady for my 2 delivery. She charge $50 per hour session. I like her, because of her strength which i always feel very comfortable and energetic after the massage.
PM if you want her contact. As i dont wish her number to be burst with calls and message.
happy.gif

I had my postnatal by traditional & holistic postnatal centre recently after my delivery. Mummies may look at their website jamumassage.com or visit their shop at Joo chiat rd. I find that their service is good and I'm happy that I able to BF my bb with the support by the lady boss.

Saremah @ 91524465.
Had engaged her for both my post natal massage.
She's certified and most important she brought her own bed (with warmer blanket) hence making the place clean and tidy.

My massage was 25mins including wrap w no breast massage. Masseur does not work on weekends and comes every alternate days..at the end of the day I even have to get another massage lady to help massage me.am truly disappointed with my massage lady

Experienced in post - natal massage .
Affordable packages.

Do not hesitate to call or message for enquiries/appointment .

Hasnah: 93895468

Hi, could u pls share ur massage lady 's contact ? Thanks!!
Hi Hulkamania,
I engage the same massage lady for my 2 delivery. She charge $50 per hour session. I like her, because of her strength which i always feel very comfortable and energetic after the massage.
PM if you want her contact. As i dont wish her number to be burst with calls and message.
happy.gif
Hi Hulkamania,
happy.gif
Hi

Hi, could you share your jamu massage lady's contact? Thank you. I am contactable at 98448442. Thank you.
Hi Hulkamania,

Back