ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

*mohon tukar topic sekejap*

did you guys catch AI yesterday?
what did you think of the new judges?
my hb was watching but i wasn't paying attention sangat...

nora..

or u can just try to find at those shops yg jual periuks, pinggans n such...at amk i ada nampak jugak they sell jug blender, coffee machinenya pot..etc...

athlete

in my eyes JLO can NEVER be bad.. she's ALL GOOD AND GREAT

apart from my biasness for kak jlo

i thot it was watchable
am surprised that steve tyler (how his doter come out so pretty..)
is soo articulate

i thot he's gonna bring the drunk rockstar attitude

Aarggh.. i miss yesterday's AI lah. I was so looking forward to watching Steve Tyler and JLO seh. Tu JLO pun i suka.. she is nvr bad in my heart.. and Nora, Steve Tyler is nvr a drunk rockstar.. dia very the polite tau. Not that i know him.

Athlete & Nora, Mas
Haiz, I can say it's something urgent lah
but I shan't. I guess being the doormat that I am, I'll just do it. Coz if I don't, my buddy jugak yang kena buat benda tu.

I guess I can't really always use that trump card - childcare all the time unless it's really really an emergency. Coz I've used it before & I could sense one of my bosses was unhappy about it. I dunno if it's me, tapi until sekarang I rasa dia has looked at me in a different way. Macam, lazy or full of excuses lah, or inflexible too.

Whn I am at the pil always dorang watching sensasi
And they love the sinetron thing
And will force the story down our throat
Dari ep 1 dorang citer…. Haiz..

citer pusing pusing bertambah lah dorang yer blood pressure

lina
yesterday ten on chn 5

nowaday family gathering or pil days eh dah jadi gathering to watch tv...hahahaha....or more like alasan for us to sit down w/o talking much...
i pi my pil(hubbys mum)house pon semua masuk duduk minum air tgk tv...then suddenly when its 10pm, ok time to go home! but like dat also i dah rasa lega pasal dah do my duty of dragging hubby there~ kekekeke

pil(hubby's dad) house pulak...tv on kuat kuat but hard to pay attention pasal fil will talk politics wif us...even tho i dont understand anything i still have to angguk2 cos hubby malas nak layan n in an obvious manner buat tak dengar....

yes! makin menjadi agaknya! hahahaha...even his siblings will menyampah nak layan dia tau when he start the politics talk..hehehe....talk like he's in politics too...

mil pulak mcm susah nak carik things to talk abt..cos she herself tak pandai ajak berbual..so we end up tgl apa yg ada kat tv..at times even cartoons...hahahaha...lame sehh

Whn I am at the pil always dorang watching sensasi
And they love the sinetron thing

NORA / LIZ : eh, aku memang mcm gini.. exact senario. Tapi i like it cos time will fly w/o anybody keeping a track. Except for me. Kalau aku kat sana jer, bunyi jam 'tick-tock' punyer lah kuat..LOL.

Tapi yg pat menyampah nyer.. bila dah pukul 10pm, time for me to go home, bunyi yg selalu akan aku dgr iyer lah "Cepatnya dah nk balik ?! Belum sempat nak main dgn Maya" Nasib baik laki aku kerja on Sat, so he will always be the one answering "Besok kan kerja. Dari tadi sampai bukan nak main dgn Maya.. nak balik baru nk main"..

SD, hope you will feel better for the weekend. *Hugs*

bonda...

hahahaha...when u cant wait to get out of sumwhere i guess its normal to hear the tick tock...
my mil mcm happy bila aku bangun n say ok lets go home...bukan dia tak suka aku, but pasal dia resah tak tau nak bual apa ngan aku...

SD,

u can celebrate it the day b4 or after ke? adat org berkerja, mmg susah nak take leave for imp events....

my hubby's workplace pon duklu susah nak lepaskan leave. sampai my mum passed away pon the officer say tak cukup org to let my hubby go...
now hubby more garang, when he say he needs leave he will firmly say he wants it...kalau really cannot he will bayar org to cover his duty...now the officer dah tau his temper kan..dah senyap sikit...lol

"Cepatnya dah nk balik ?!

darah naik kalau dengar tu.
esp during raya at his aunties' place.
duduk 2 jam pat situ pun cakap the same thing!
and the worse, is that they will wait for an answer tau.

I rather come to in-laws place kenyang2.. cos you all can nvr imagine the way she cook. Boleh sakit perut kalau tak biasa..

Mintak2 lah today, she dun start mengumpat pasal saper2... i dun want to know and bersubahat.

oklah...i nak tengok nicolas cage nya movie ni...season of the witch! b4 kids come back i nak golek2 jap..have a great weekend you all!

ok ladies.. i pun nak logged off..

Enjoy your weekends ok.. After tonite, i will make sure i enjoy my weekends with my HB and Maya.

Love you gals.. bye !

hellllooooooo... how's everyone's weekend?

dah lama tak masuk, bizi giler lah with the daily h/w for my P1 girl and tons of assignments for me..

Bonda- sorry i blum sempat jawab yr sms abt the outing, need to chk my calendar cos i have 2 major assignments pending that weekend and need to give to my group for compiling.

Hi Nor / Kakak Notty....

Nor, no problem. Kalau ramai tak jadi then i think postphone ajerlah sampai aku beranak. Sekarang nk jalan pun dah berat ah. Pinggang mcm nk patah. Hehehe.

Back