ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

gd morning semua... hee.. :D

Nk tumpang tanya... siapa kat sini tau calculate gaji?
happy.gif
Kak nora u tau tk?

<font color="0000ff">Lina
bestnya pagi2 dah makan mee soto..

today i buat fish burger for breakfast.. tapi tekak mcm tak nak telan pulak..

end up makan Almonds Choc pagi2 ni.. ish ish ish.. mcm mana nak diet gini ehh..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Shahlynn
ya lah.. i pun ehh tgh syiok2 main Pet Society.. tiba2 je "Page Error"...bingit sey!!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Pagi Semua

Mata mengantuk jadi awake jap tengok all the bags

Yg color gold tu i pesan hb to buy from Dubai but diff color same pattern
happy.gif

see how leh dapat ke tak hehehe
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Cik Nab,
She's ok yesterday nite bt we hv to sent her home by 9pm cos she feels sumthg wasnt right. Her left eye keep twitching and her heart doesnt feel good.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Shahlynn
i also not sure.. normally klu at home, dont have tis prob.. only at werk place je..!!

Morning San / Dan

Dan
i thot Coach bag kat dubai more Ex?? tak ehh?</font>

San,

Oh no, let's just hope that everything's gonna be ok at least for the time being until she delivers.

Really pity her, btw how old is she?

San,

So young, she doesn't deserve such treatment from her hubby. Mudah2an Allah akan ringankan beban nya and kurniakan kebahagiaan, Amin!

<font color="ff6000">Morning Nshahi...

Cik Nab,
Yup...baru 3 tahun berumah-tangga and cant blif it's a trauma of hell she hv to go tru. Lagi-lagi tgh sarat. Selama 3 tahun dialam "dunia" lain. KENA BOHONG HABIS-HABISAN sampai tahun lepas baru smua terkeluar...*sigh*</font>

<font color="ff6000">Shahlynn,
Eversince Sat nite dia kol I, I've been koling and sms'g her.."R u ok? Dah mkn ke blom?" etc...
As long she text me ok...i cn set my mind...</font>

alhamdulillah....
San, i prayed for her and wish her the best...

i understand how she feels, and please remind her again and again....
she's not alone, neither is she 'gonecase'. be strong for herself, for her kids. she can pull thru, insya Allah...

<font color="000000">Morning Mommies Mommies!!

Junaine
No problem, I should be thanking you for closing the deal fast! I am soooo happy cant wait to groom my room...
happy.gif
!

Looking forward to our next deal...</font>

<font color="000000">Nshah
I just query, the pediasure is selling at $12 at my gp in tampines..

I want to get for my boys...dont know if should take pediasure or gain...

Mommies, can advise??</font>

<font color="0000ff">Nottygal
which gp? murah ehh..

i give naufal pediasure cos dia ni super fussy eater.. susah sgt nak kasi makan.. </font>

<font color="119911">gal
$12 eh? ni purple lid or white lid? yg i nak order is purple lid if urs cheaper order thru u jelah.. gain im not sure wats e purpose bt pediasure is for picky eaters.. </font>

<font color="000000">Naqi
Anak2 aku semua automatically stop susu at 4years old..

Now kasi dorang Magnolia fresh milk daily before sleep..Recently, got samples from Gain and let them try to choose which flavour they prefer. And they chose Vanilla..do you think Pediasure is better?</font>

<font color="119911">gal
or u nak kasi dorang try dulu? i kebetulan ada sample pediasure vanilla &amp; choc.. u nak ill mail to u today for vanilla &amp; choc besok..</font>

notty...why dun u compare the specs for pedi n gain

ya kena kasi dorang rase dulu kalau tak wasted seh beli n dorang tak nak...

my friend beli booster...anak dia cannot take the taste

Back