Any good Tingkat Dinner that can recommend?

i recommend four seasons cafe or meihao99. past year been having trials n end up rotating between these two.

I tried Jessie for 10 days. Menu was too limited, and portion so little for my hubby n me. Taste is so-so.. Now going to try Empire Food or Kim's kitchen.
happy.gif

We are using Meihao99 for dinner and so far so good.

They are currently having speical promotion now for brand new cusomters. 15% discount off.

You can call them to find out more.

E one catering is really good. The Boss Mr Alick will ask for your feedback every now and then. Call 8168 8598 and enquire.

no,.dun ever try meihao!! their food taste more like from canned food. We tried and will never ever touch it.again....

Now i'm using Eone catering, the dinner comes a bit late sometimes maybe becos of rain but the weird thing is the delivery woman is a maid unlike other catering, food wise, not so much of green veggies, the food ( veggie n soup) sometimes taste bland, but the fishes n prawns are fresh n taste nice, portion just nice, btw i'm changing to Ronni's Kitchen next month, been on 1 week trial for lunch and the food taste yummier than neo garden, portion ok

Back