Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Anyone knows of good PT cleaner willing to clean on weekends at Jurong West area? I am willing to pay $10-12 per hr and no agency fees. I have a very messy place to clean up.

I'm looking for a part time cleaner , able to work 8am to 12am Sunday mornings . Cleaning the house and ironing . Not afraid of dogs . My location : jurong west central 1

hi,
i am looking for pt maid.I stay ard holland/Ghim Moh area.require once per wk cleaning,8am to 12am wkdays morning.No China PRC pls.

Any cleaner recommend for CNY period only? just need 1 day like 9am to 5pm to help clean up my place n mum place (on individual day), pls PM me if anyone keen or got someone to recommed, thanks
happy.gif

hi all,
i am urgently looking for a part time domestic helper who does cleaning and ironing. 4 hours a week. preferably week days evening. i am staying in woodlands. Any recommendations? please sms 98713884.
thanks!

Hi all

I am looking for part time cleaner who does cleaning and ironing. 4/5 hours weekly. preferably week days evening or weekends morning. I am staying at Clementi West. Any recommendations who can start by March? Please sms at 92343419. Thanks.

Hi there, I wonder if the cleaners are here on employment pass? It would be risky to employ someone on social visit passes.

Japhmum
I think $15 per hour is quite reasonable already. I'm paying $14.50 per hour for mine. The worst rate I've come across was one that charged $25 per hour for adhoc cleaning. I might as well pay myself to do it!!

Hi, I am looking for a reliable PT cleaner. Mainly to mop and clean my 4-room flat + ironing (washing not needed). Once a week @ Telok Blangah. Any good recommendation please contact me (Ann) at 9746 9727. Thanks.

I found a pt cleaner, 3 hours for 35 .
I think its pretty reasonable and she did a pretty good job. Anyone interested , let me know.
I will share the contacts!

hi, can share your cleaner's contact? i'm also looking for a part time, 3 hrs every fortnight. location at bt gombak.

i've called ah hong but my place is too far for her. and ah qing sounded hesitant over the phone. her friend asked for $50/3 hrs.

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty or Marsiling.

Do contact her
happy.gif

Ah Qing is not as good as mentioned.
She leaves half an hour early and cleaning is very anyhow. Very shoddy worker. NOT recommended at all!

Hi, I am looking for a cleaner to come to my place in Simei fortnightly 3 to 4 hours each time. Mostly it's heavy duty cleaning work which includes cleaning of outdoor terrace, fountains, windows, glass doors. Must be someone legally able to work. Please recommend.

Tried Ah Hong for my parents' place. the schedule was 2pm for 4 hrs and she came in only at 2.40pm. She left at 6.30pm. Her rate si $60 for 4 hr. Her cleaning leaves much to desire - my niece commented that she seems only to spray water to clean toilet, no scrubbing whatsoever.She didnt finish ironing and inform none of us. No initiative to wash the covers she change etc. Overall poor experience, will not use her.

I stay sembawang(opp MRT), looking for part time cleaner. to include ironing too.

Anyone to recommend? Thanks!

Hi Pel,

Sorry to read that you had an unhappy experience with Ah Hong.

I have been using her till now and there is no complaint on my part. She took the initiative to offer help on the following areas which i rejected as it is a personal preference:

1. Ironing of clothing (I had part time cleaning lady who damaged my pant as well as dress so i stopped asking for ironing)
2. Washing of bedsheets, cushion cover and clothing (I prefer to do on my own leisure time)

Other than the above, these are what she did for me in the 4hours:

1. Cleaning of windows (once a month)

For every wednesday evening:
2. Cleaning of shelves, fans x 5, wardrobes doors, main door, main gate, bomb shelter feature, mirror, dining table, coffee table x 2, tv console, studyroom door, bedroom doors, kitchen walls, Fridge exterior, kitchen cabinets, sink, leather sofa, leather massage chair (Use only water which i don't mind as i do agreed that certain detergent/ cleaning solution may spoilt the items and she clean twice. )
3. Scrubbing and cleaning of toilets x 2 including the floor tiles, walls and shower screen etc.
4. Vacuum the entire house (3 bedrooms, 1 study room, 1 living room, 1 dining room and kitchen)
5. Mop the entire house (Coverage areas as mentioned above)

And if she is late, she will call me first.

She never need me to instruct her except on first occasion and also on new stuff/ areas that i want her to do. E.g New cross training bike which i just bought.

Subsequently, she will do on her own and whenever she want to skip if she want to concentrate more on the windows cleaning due to time constraint as I have full length windows, she will inform me way ahead.

In addition, she will also observe which area/ room that we will need to use first and then she will clean that area/ room so that we can use it. E.g dining table.

What she don't do:

1. She won't inform me if the cleaning solution is used up. e.g toilet cleanser so i have to check on it periodically.
2. She won't ask me to buy new stuff/ tool for her to use so i need to rely on my own to check out newer/ better cleaning tool for her.

Hope the above helps.

hi all,
i am urgently looking for a part time domestic helper who does cleaning and ironing. 4 hours a week. preferably week days evening. i am staying in Marsiling. Any recommendations? please sms 81986475

Hi ,

I'm looking for a reliable PT cleaner. 3 to 4 hrs every fortnight on sat morning or Sunday after 2pm. I stay in Punggol 5 min walk from Punggol MRT.

Any recommedation? Please PM me or email me.

Hi all,
I am urgently looking for a pt cleaner.
4 hours a week during sat/sunday
located around dairy farm area.
anybody has good recommendation?
Pls advise.
thanks for help

Hi ,
I engage ah Ying n find her gd.but unfortunately the fourthtime, she told mi she got headache cant com.
This week she totally Mia , can't get throu her phone at all.

Is anyone here using ah Ying?

Can pm mi.thks.

Wanna kw wat happen to her?thks

Hi,
I'm looking for a reliable PT cleaner.4 hrs every sat morning or afternoon. I stay in farrer park 1 min walk from farrer park MRT.

Any recommedation? Please PM me or email me.

I'm looking for part time cleaner once a week on weekend morning. About 4 hours. I stay in jurong west near mrt. Pls pm me thanks

hi cutie(fen38) i have someone to recommend, she is currently helping at my mum's place on sat.

You can try to contact her if she able to help, staying at Dover area, her name is Samantha 98112299.
happy.gif

I agree with Pei that Ah Qing is not as good as some had said. She also left half hour early, damaged my towel hanger and just kept quiet. While ironing she keeps complaining there's too much to iron, irons slowly, don't finish them, and then at the end (while leaving early) tells me that there's too much to iron it's impossible to finish I need to get her in another time in the next few days. Needless to say, the rest of the house wasn't cleaned thoroughly enough, with very noticeable dirt patches showing.

Her rate is $15/hr, BUT - if you only want her for 3 hrs (because there are no other times and she suggested coming at 7pm), it's minimum of $50, which she only informs you halfway though working that session. When she takes the trash out to discard at the chute outside on her way out, she makes a big point to tell me she is doing it, as though it's not her job but a bonus extra I ought to be appreciative of.

Finally, she lacks basic courtesy of keeping her (mostly negative) opinions and comments to herself, about my house, my sense of decor, things I own, and even my lifestyle.

I need a recommendation for Lavender area!

The Dxxxxxxxx helper agency provides very bad services. They collected $188 agent fee and gave me very bad helpers. One of the helper can even MIA. When I complained to the agency's boss, he shouted at me and hang up the phone on me! Pls don't even go to such irresponsible agency.

for part time cleaner, you can contact irene @ 98595244. msian married to singaporean. 100% reliable.i am not getting any commission, just sharing cos i've gone thru the same headache before!

I am looking for a reliable Part Time helper to clean my house every alternate weekend.
I am staying at Bishan, the most important factor: the helper has to be reliable and know what she is doing, she comes every alternate weekend either Sat but prefer Sunday from 11 to 3pm, 4 hours at S$50 to do:

- Washing of two toilets
- dust and clean all the cabinets, etc
- sweep and mop the entire house
- Wipe furnitures / sofa
- clean/wash standing fans
- clean all windows interior
- Iron about 10 pieces of clothings *Optional

Please PM if you have any good recommendation and truly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi, I'm Adeline, I do part time cleaning for weekdays. Mon -fri, time slot will be 10am-4pm. Rates will be $50 for 4 hours.Wewkends will be cleaning of bed mattress. I'm a Singaporean n is legal to work. You can contact me at 97351816. In this line trust n communication is very important for both ways. Do let me know how I can help you in anyway ,no obligation n agent fee. Thanks.

Hi all, have a look at http://www.sparkingclean.sg which provides affordable home cleaning service.

Based on each customer's current needs, Sparking Clean can customise home cleaning services to match your needs based on your available budget.

Each cleaning session provided is not time bound meaning Sparking Clean's staff will only leave upon finishing all the required duties. So there is no need to worry that they will leave after an hour or charge extra for requiring additional hour to complete tasks.

Cheers!

Back