Any Good Part Time Cleaner to Recomm

Same here! Need pt cleaner urgently on weekends!
Stays close to Pioneer Mall, Jurong west! Pls pm!

Hi all, you can try this female, Singaporean, called Shenny Yeo. 84287807. She owns her own company
happy.gif
I am using her. So you can tell her Jen from Compassvale Drive referred. Thanks!

Hi ting20

im keen on your pt cleaner cos im looking for one as well, at bt panjang.
possible to pm me the contact?

tks!!

Hi, i'm looking for a part time maid on weekends mornings. The chores are mainly to iron my huge pile of clothes, wash 2 toilets and clean the windows.

I'm staying at Bt Panjang area... anyone has any good recommendations?

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks alot!

Hi,

I'm staying in Dover and looking for a PT help to clean floors and toilets once a forthnight. If there's time, to also clean windows. Preferably for 4 hours on Monday mornings (i.e. 8am-12noon). Do PM me if you have any lobang. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi, I'm living at Marine Parade and looking for PT helper to come twice weekly, preferably Mondays and Fridays, 3 hrs each. Do PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a part time maid that can come in fortnightly. Location Yew Tee (Choa Chu Kang). Please kindly sms me if have any recommendation.
9699 9916 (stella)

I know a part time Chinese cleaner who is available during weekends. She is pleasant looking, hardworking and a fast worker. PM me if you are keen.

I'm looking for a PT Cleaner that can come on alternative Saturday AM or PM @ 5 mins to Commonwealth MRT. $10/hr

pls PM me. thanks.

Dear all,

There is a very reliable and good PT helper that is assisting me now. I have been using her for close to 3 years now.

She is interested in areas nearby only, hougang, buangkok, areas only. SK can try.

You can contact her at this number 91669497, Xiao Chen.

Hi,

If you would like to get part-timer cleaner around the East area, do give Joreen a call for a discussion. She is an experienced cleaner and can help taking care of babies or children. She is a Singaporean.

Her Hp number is 91703743.

Hi all,

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.

hi

Anyone who is looking for a part-time helper, pls contact Ms Jothi at 9016-2450.

She can only work on weekends and at least 4hours/day, rate at S$10/hr. Area prefer around West and North. She has been working as a cleaner for many years, trustworthly and clean, no nonsense type
This person puts on motherhood forum to recommend a cleaner and when I ask her she scolded me for crazy
ImageUploadedByForum1427035150.592180.jpg

Hi, I'm staying near near chinatown area and am looking for pt helper to clean my house weekly. Do PM me your rates or recommendations!

Hi all,

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.
Can I hv Auntie Connie contact?

Use the app on the phone called "Sendhelper"

I did and it was good. They'll match a suitable helper. And if you like the helper, you can request for her in the future.

Hi I need a part time cleaner at sembawang area, pls pm me if you have any good cleaner contacts! Thanks!

Back