Any Good Part Time Cleaner to Recomm

i also looking for part time cleaner, after my part time cleanerSSS all got their problems and cant come to my place

3hr x $10 at sengkang please pm me!!

i also looking for part time cleaner. current agent always disrupt the cleaning schedule and cannot provide permanent cleaner and i'm paying S$15/hr!!!

Hi Piggypig, do you mean to say - you are already paying $15/hr and yet the agent still cannot provide someone permanently for you?

I used agents last time too but the staff were not good (compared to free lance cleaners). They were mainly unmotivated and unhappy workers, this resulted in poor working attitude. Hence, I decided to switch to free lance cleaners. Free lancers provide better service as they are more like "sole proprietors", managing their career/business.

hi all, looking for reliable and efficient cleaner auntie, staying at Simei...
pls pm me contact..
happy.gif

Tks!!

Hi
I m looking for serangoon area once a week for 4-5 hrs. Appreciate any good recommendations. Thanks in advance!

hi baby wofie.

i called up auntie dolly recommed but i think her rate quite exp. she told me she charge $15 for condo and $12 for hdb. i told her my condo its only 2 br which is smaller than most of the hdb. and she dont bother and tell me to cosnider. seem like she not really interested for any assignment.

still lookging for partime helper in the clementi area for about 3-5 hrs on weekends at the rate of $10/hr.

please sms me at 96943120 urgently.

was recommend to this part time maid and the first time she is quite good. she came on time and work very fast and prompt. so i told her that i wanted her to work for me weekly regularly as i got 2 young kids and i need her to come washing frequently.
she shared wif me that she doesnt draw any salary from her employer and she like to work for more families so that she has fixed allowances thus i told her that i want her to work for me on every sat from 9-1pm.

but as weeks goes by, she started to display irresponsible and bad attitude. beginning, she will start to show up late like 10-11am and i told her that if she gg to be late, pls call me so that at leats i got time to go out to buy breakfst for my family instead of sitting ard at home to wait for her. i think that is not something unreasonable to ask from her right?

then at times she din even come for washing she also din call me on the day. i called her and she will tell me all sort of excuses like she not well. it just drive me very mad cos i spend the whole morning waiting and wasted my time.

next, she will always bring her friend to help in washing so instead of paying her $10/hr i will have to pay $20/hr for 2 helpers. but the worst thing is her fren doesnt know all the items being placed and what to clean thus usually this maid - bing will spend only 6 hrs of cleaning. end up the 2 helpers will spend like 4 hrs . so i used to pay $60 now i end up paying $80 for 2 helpers. although the time now reduce to 4 hrs but economically it doesnt make sense for me. so i told the maid that i dont like her to always bring different helper to help.

think she not quite happy.

finally i so fed up wif her, then i told her that i wont engage her service anymore. then she raised her voice and tell me that i should give her like 1 month notice if i dont use her else she cant find new assignment.

look, im quite piss wif her, she is the one always not turning up, or being late, and now she turn ard and say i shld give her one month notice.

please beware of this maid.
her name is Bing - philinnes,. a short plump lady.
her hp -81901992

Dear all

I'm looking for part time cleaner(s) for my place in Woodlands and my mom's place in West Coast, preferably weekday mornings/afternoons. If any recommendations, pls kindly PM me, thanks so much!

I am staying at Bukit Panjang, need a part time cleaner on Sat, 3 hrs per session and one month twice, please recommend.

Hi Pol,

The agency you recommended say their cleaners can't wash windows, they claim too high, will fall down?

Hi Jeslin,

ya,i din ask the cleaner to clean windows,for window cleaning,i ask my hubby to clean instead...
happy.gif

Hi,

I am staying at bukit panjang and wish to hire a part time cleaner on weekend, prefer on Sat morning.

Do not intend to approach agency and hope if anyone can recommend me. Thanks in advance.

Hi Jeslin Koh,

R u still looking for a cleaner?

I am also staying in Bt Panjang and has find a cleaner coming to my house to do house cleaning on Sat morning, twice a month. As this cleaner is staying quite far so i wish to help her to max her trip.

Let me know your email address if you are keen to have this cleaner at Sat afternoon. I shall give you more details.

Ting

Hi,

I am looking for part time cleaners. Location at Jurong west. Do drop me contact details, rate and how do you feel on ur cleaner job. Thanks

Hi Ting,

Yes, I am looking for a part time cleaner. My cleaner did not turn up as she is afraid of dog. Is your cleaner afraid of dog and can I know where she stay?

Dear all, I would like to provide feedback on aunty dolly suggested by babywoofie.

I engaged Aunty Dolly. Found that she can clean fast and is capable...indeed she irons very well BUT BUT BUT she is very niao. If you told her about some areas of improvement, she will say you are fussy. She always try to finish her work fast so that she can leave on time/early, thus leaving some 'clean' areas that are not so dirty until next week. She is always busy, thus not coming every week when I engaged her for every week. And when I have a baby, i think she think the place will be dirty or what and last time refused to clean my house anymore, thus last minute rendering me without a cleaner.

I don't find her behavior very acceptable. If you can take her pick and choose attitude and inability to accept feedback, you can engage her.
She does really clean well but attitude needs to be improved.

Hi, u may try out my part-time cleaner who is pro-active. She is Ah Lan, 83679322. her rate is $12/hr for 3hrs job, or $45 for 4hrs job.. she said she does ad-hoc, which she charge $15/hr.

Hi,
I am staying in punggol. Looking for part time cleaner to clean my house every fornightly.

Pls PM me if got any good recommendations.
thanks.

Hi,

I'm staying in Tiong Bahru. looking for a PT cleaner for fortnightly.

pls pm me if u have good recommendations.
thank you

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my house weekly (weekdays daytime only). Budget $10-$12 per hour inclusive of transport fee (if any). General housekeeping including washing toilets/bathroom, cleaning kitchen, ironing, sweep and mop floor, wipe windows/shelfs/glass doors/wall/doors/cabinets etc.

Prefer locals. Location : Sengkang

Pls pm me if u have any good recommendations. Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking for reliable part-time cleaner to clean my house once or twice a week in wkdays. And one that does not mind ironing! I'm staying in punggol.
Pls contact me at [email protected] if u have any gd recommendation. Thks!

Hi, looking for reliable part time cleaner, once
a week on weekends. Pls pm me if u have good recommendations. Area: Tiong Bahru

Hi

Looking for a part time cleaner in bukit panjang.
Anyone has one to recommend?

Ting - I am keen on your part time cleaner. Is she still avail?

Dear mummies,I'm looking for a good part-time cleaner, preferably local, in Tanjong Katong area. Willing to pay up to $12/hr for 4hrs x 2 per week. Must be able to iron well. Pl pm me contacts. Tks!

I have recommendation for my China cleaner, looking only to do in east and northeast area. Rate by the way now is $40 for 3 hrs, $50 for 4. But if you can't pay her that week, you can skip the week, she's a very understanding lady.

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Need a part-timer cleaner to help with household chores on sundays. Please let me know if umhave anyone to recommend. am staying around tiong bahru. Thanks

Back