Any Good Part Time Cleaner to Recomm

hi all... iv like to intro who interested to have a part time cleaner, she is singaporean and staying in hougang area she prefer to do at her area only $10 per an hour no limited timing u can choose how many hour u like. she can work on week ends no extra charge mdm Diana 84516504..

Sol, the part-time helper you mentioned was a bit disappointing to me. She does not reply sms promptly and when we finally settled on a day and time, she informed me last-minute that she could not come and suggested Sunday which she at first claimed to be very full. I think I will not go ahead with her afterall.

Hi all,

Any recommedation for a reliable cleaner only on weekend. general cleaning and ironing of clothes. 10/hr preferred.

Pls PM Me. Thanks.

Hi, I have a part-time cleaner to recommend at the west area. She is good and neat. Call Mdm Yong at 68970319.

hi all,

local chinese housewife part time cleaning at hougang, amk, serangoon and bishan only.
call her at 98300892.

hi, all can try my pt maid mdm nora 91484491 she only doing in jurong, chua chu kang and boon lay area.. $10 per an hour, she local. thanks

call my p.time helper at 94275386.Ahe's reliable and clean properly without supervision..highly recommended..cheers!

Helping someone look for a PT cleaner in Hougang. Chinese lady preferably. Appreciate if anyone can recommend a reliable one. Tks!

hi

Anyone who is looking for a part-time helper, pls contact Ms Jothi at 9016-2450.

She can only work on weekends and at least 4hours/day, rate at S$10/hr. Area prefer around West and North. She has been working as a cleaner for many years, trustworthly and clean, no nonsense type

Any good and cheap ad-hoc PT helper to recommend for Punggol? I only need her services as and when hubby and I are too tired and busy to cope with household chores. Budget's not more than $10/hr. Please PM me if you've got one to recommend.

Looking for good part-time cleaner in Pioneer area (West) to do cleaning n ironing for weekends. Pls pm me if you hv good one to recommend.

Hi,

I am currently staying in woodlands and looking for a part time helper that can do on sat or sun mornings for 3-4 hours fortnightly. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi there,

I am looking out for part-time cleaner who can do Simei area.

Please PM me if you have any contact.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a good part time helper in Tampines area, preferably rates is around $10 per hr. Any to recommend? Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for part time cleaner in cck area for $10/hr during weekend. Pls PM me if you have any recommendation. Thanks!

hi

i need a part time cleaner in woodlands area for $10/hr on weekends, 3 hrs per session.

pls pm me

Hi, does anyone have partime cleaner for the east? I need someone who can come either kembangan or bedok side on sat or sundays. Please PM me. Thanks!!!

I am looking for someone to clean in Jurong west area. Probably about 3-4 hrs,once a fortnight, ~$10/hr.
Thanks!

hi, i'm looking for a reliable part-time cleaner on a weekly basis. 3-4 hours each session @ $10/hour.

please PM me. thanks!

Looking for a part time cleaner to come every saturday morning. 4hrs @ $10/hr. Toa payoh neighbourhood. *urgent* Please PM me if you have anyone to refer. Thanks.

Hi, I need a part-time cleaning helper for Bishan area. Weekday's afternoon is fine with me.

Kindly PM me if anyone has good recommendations. Thanks very much in advance!!

Hihi, I am looking for a reliable part time cleaner to come in every saturday morning for at least 4hrs @ $10/hr including ironing. Upper Bukit Timah neighbour area. Please PM me if anyone has good recommendations to refer. Many thanks.

Hi, I need a part-time cleaning helper for Sengkang area. Weekend/day's can be arranged.

Kindly PM me if anyone has good recommendations. Thanks very much in advance!!

hi, pls pm me contact if you have a reliable part time cleaner to recomend, woodlands area, thanks in advance!!

any mummies found a good part-time helper at sengkang, pls pm me n share your recommendation. prefer $10/hr weekdays or weekends. thanks!

just to share:

you may want to contact my part time helper, auntie dolly @ 9233 8806. i am staying in the west bukit panjang, she come to my house on a weekly basis..think she dont mind travelling.. thumbs up for her as she has initiative and knows what she needs to do..need no supervision and willing to share tips on simple daily housekeeping such as what type of cleaners are economical and effective as for ironing..she iron all items wrinkle free without any creases on every corner ... hubby has a few shirts that are super wrinkled after wash and she manage to iron them out sui suiall pleated dress or skirts are iron straight straight de

Hi girls,
I have this girl whos been doing a good job and somebody you can trust even if you are not around.might wanna try to call her and see how you think.She is highly recommended.Always turns up on time and very honest.82160344.
Goodluck!!!

Back