Any Good Part Time Cleaner to Recomm

raetan

Hi,
Am looking for a good part time cleaner to clean the house, abt 2-4 times/month.

Thanks
happy.gif

thanks may. i need a cheap & gd part time cleaner, preferably in Simei/Tampines/Pasir Ris areas......
happy.gif

Hi Rea

What is your definition of cheap and good ;)

Anyway, I have friend who has been doing this since she was 19 (she is 54 this year but still very energetic)

If you keen, PM me
happy.gif

hi cecelia, you may wanna call judy at 93387946. She is local chinese and speaks simple eng and mandarin.
happy.gif

Hi, I understand Judy only does Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang area. Anyone who has any recommendations for help available in River Valley area? Thnaks!

i have been using Ann (fr Vietnam) for more than half a year now. she is very honest and diligent. even though she is 58 but she does not look or feel old at all!
i can leave my money around but she will not take it. she also takes initiatives to clean a lot of other things in the house, including my girl's dirty shoes. her charges are cheaper than market rate.
if interested, pls PM me.

Hi YapMama

Glad I found this thread back!

Hope you still remember as I pmed my ctc to you before. Your friend Paulin has contacted me last weekend & I have promised to get back to her if I would like to engage Ann service. However, I forgot to save her number & have accidentally deleted her sms.

Can you pls let her know that I have decided to engage another PT cleaner which my friend recommended?

Hopefully is not too much of a trouble.

Thks!
happy.gif

Hi, dun engage service of Ann.

Previously she told me that she can do cleaning for my house. But when I approached her nearer to the date I need her service, she then tell me she got no time for me. This is such an irresponsible act.

Hi, I support Jo's comment. My baby is coming and we really need her help. She came once and keep changing her appointment for the subsequent visit. When i sms her to reschedule date, she didn't even reply. Totally disappointing.

Ya me too, I also engaging her service cos my baby is coming but now she tell me cannot so I have to source for other help.

What's the rate now?

I'm looking for part-time cleaner in Redhill / Bukit Mearh area. If you know of any, kindly PM me. Thank you!
happy.gif

hi ladies, i'm looking for a part time cleaning lady to do my housework on a weekday afternoon at $10/hr. I stay at AMK area. anyone can recommend? Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Anyone knows of any good & trustworthy part-time cleaing lady who is available on weekends to do housework (preferably on sat)?

Great if she can also iron
happy.gif
What will her charges be like? I'm staying at CCK Crescent.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

I know of someone willing to take up 1 to 2 more assignments in Jurong area. If you're keen, PM me.
Wkend $50 for 4 hours
Wkday $40 for 4 hours

need a part time cleaner to help out with house chores once a week sat/ sun.. any reliable one to recommend? im staying in choa chu kang central

Hi, i am also looking for a part time cleaner to do both my house and mum's place at Punggol and Tampines respectively. Any recommendation? Can PM me? thanks much..Am looking preferably at $10 per hour.

Finally, anyone engage Judy who only does Hougang, Punggol, Sengkang area? Can pls PM me her rates and working hours/days? Is she reliable?

hi, can try this website:
www.simplyclean.com.sg.
The contact mobile is 8233 9942. i have a close friend who recruited their services and she is all praises for the cleaners. But be prepared that S$10 per hour is not applicable here. Even NTUC Income cleaner charges S$13 per hour now. So if you are the kind who goes for quality and reliability over cost, then you should seriously consider them.

hi i am also thinking of needing part time helper.
but got a few questions.
usually they charge by hour right, then do we give them a list of things we want them to complete or they start cleaning randomly and goes off when time's up?
thanks.

hi..they will ask u to pay an adv registration fee..dunno how much. And after that $40 for 4 hrs per job. You can tell her what u want her to do. My friend wants her to do washing, ironing, change the bedsheet and usual cleanings lor. U can of coz specifically tell her what you want her to do.

My mil is a part time cleaner. She does for Sengkang and Punggol area. Charges is $40/4 hrs during weekday; $50/4 hrs during weekend. Feel free to SMS me at 9235-7735 for her contact if keen.

As it was since last year that I was helping her to find cleaning work, the rate quoted is no longer valid.

New rate is $50/4 hrs weekday only.

My apology for the wrong info given.

any recomendations for part time maid around Whampoa/Balestier area?

Another question...do part time maid limit the number of pieces of clothes she'll iron each session hah? Cuz I have a friend who told me the maid limit clothes to 20pcs per session...

Hi JM, the maids from the agency i provided on top, do not have limited no of clothes to iron. As long as you asign them 4hrs to do the chores..u can ask them to do whatever u like.

juz wanna ask u guys whether this is common...do you encounter maids that burn your clothes or iron cover? i changed mine 5 times, all coz they burnt my iron cover! how is this possible? 5 times!

I need a part-time cleaner during weekends. Once a week, 4 times a month. Woodlands area. Please do PM me if you know any.

Thanks !

Hi, I need a part-time cleaning helper for Bishan area. Weekday's afternoon is fine with me.

Kindly PM me if anyone has good recommendations. Thanks very much in advance!!

Hi. I'm looking for one who can work on weekdays in Sengkang. Please PM me if you have reliable contacts. Thanks. I had bad experiences with people who did not turn up on the day itself with informing me.

Hi,
I'm looking for a part-time cleaner for 3 hrs at S$10 for each hr for alternate weekends. Can pm me if you have any gd recommendations? thanks.

Hi guys,
Got a part time maid working for me for few years now.She's very good and she can even cook for you somedays if you want.She always turn up on time,but sometimes for emergency reasons,she cant make it but her sister will be there to fill her in?Try her,see what you think.Call her at 83290802.

Back