Any good maid for transfer

Urgently looking for transfer maid as old maid going home end Dec and fresh maid is slow and dunno any English. Has 2 schooling kids to look after. Pls PM me if you have good maid to transfer.

Hello all

i need a maid urgently as im starting work in Feb.
Please PM me or call me if there's any maid transfer.
i would need them to look after my 4month old coming 5month boy and cook, clean the house.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She has been looking after my triplets. She can seak and understand English.

Diligent girl. She is 26 years old. Independant worker.

Letting her go because i have another maid and will be a SAHM to look after myself already.

Pls pm me and leave your details if interested in her.

Hi,
Does anyone has a good & reliable maid for transfer because my current maid was caught having a very intimate boyfriend in town and was unable to focus on her work?
Need to take care of 3 kids, general housework, and cooking.
Appreciate to receive yr help and revert to [email protected]

hi,

anyone good a good and reliable maid for transfer, looking after 3 young kids, 4 yrs, 2.5 yr and 10 months old, general housework. Must be good with young children and hardworking. sms 90925010.

No off and No handphone, thanks

Pm me.

I hv a good maid working with us for 6 yrs but her family wants her go back married so she left us during march.
She ask us to give her 3 months and she will come back to work again but we cannot wait for her as we need a maid to take care children.
3 months has passed and and she wanted to come back looking for good employer.
Let me know if u wants to take her.
Very nice lady can cook basic food.
Quiet but if children do wrong she will teach.
Housework no prob at all.
She take care children from age 4 above.
Btw she in currently at indo so need to help her do work permit.

Hi
I have a maid who will be completing her 2 yrs contract with me in Sep. She is good with infant/child care and is also a good cook.

She is asking for $400 and off days (not sure how many a month). Please pm me if you are interested and can accomodate to her salary/work expectations.

Looking for a good transfer maid as well:

1) cheerful and good learning attitude
2) can click and play with toddlers
3) no day off but will allow handphone
4) no need to cook but must be clean and be good with routine and chores
5) loves animals

My current maid is planning to return home so will need to find a replacement by Oct/Nov

Please email me at [email protected] or 97917733 for faster response.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am urgently looking for a DH, pref. filipino. Please PM me if you have a good maid available.

No agents please.

Thanks

Looking for a reliable maid to help look after my 6mths old boy, do cooking and general housework.

If you know of any good maid whose contract is expiring and employers not intending to renew because of cicumstances reasons, please PM me.

I am looking for a transfer maid urgently and who can help look after my 6 mths old and 2 yr old, do simple cooking and houeskeeping.

Cleanliness and hygiene top priority. Pls pm me.

Hi!

I am looking for a domestic helper to look after my 2yo and new baby (due in April) ie cooking/bathing/feeding etc.
Need to do simple household chores.
Prefer experience in taking care of children and/or newborns.

I am currently based in Shanghai but will be returning to Singapore in March to deliver... so I am happy to wait out until March-April for the right helper.

Salary, days off etc negotiable.

Please PM me or email me at pamelakang<a >hotmail.com

Thanks!

Dear all

My current maid has worked 2.5 years with me but now want to resign as she cannot cope with the 3-storey place that I moved into after 1 year+. Was staying in 5-rm HDB previously. So out of pure goodwill, I'm helping my maid find a new employer. If she cannot find an employer by mid Jan, i'll be sending her home.

Some details of her:

1) Nationality - Filipino. Age - 39 (1971). She's petite so looks much younger. Sorry, no pix but she's pleasant looking.

2) Competency as follows:

a) Housekeeping - Reasonable although speed a bit slow (hence cannot cope with big space). Can operate all my appliances. Currently she does not do marketing nor wash car.

b) Care for infant/young children -well-trained as she took care of my gal since 3 months old. My gal is now 2.5 years and glued to her a lot. She's well-liked by my elder 5-year old boy too. She's kind to the children. Can fetch them to/fro child care, play with them and teach them as well.

c) Cooking - can cook chinese cantonese style quite ok as trained by my mum.

3) Attitude - She's quite compliant, honest and work performance is overall reasonable, that's why we renewed her contract. As like other more experienced maid, she's now more aware of her rights, so in her 2nd contract have hp and off-days. But usage of hp is strictly during after-work as I requested and so far she has not violated my house rules. She does have some conflict with my mum at times (feel my mum too naggy &amp; controlling) but nothing too major as I told her I expect her to respect elderly at all times.

4) Cleanliness - Good personal hyigene.

5) So far, she does not give any BGR issues as she said doesn't intend to get married due to lack of trust for Filipino men. On off-days, from what I observe so far, she dresses conservatively and come back early around 7pm.

Overall, she is a reasonable helper and I would have been happy to continue with her. But regretfully our needs don't tally with my shift of house.

Although it is disappointing to me for her to now want to resign, I also hope she can find a good employer and not to have to pay the ridiculously high agent fee just to work overseas again.

Her current pay is $410 and 1 off-day per mth, but I expect she would be looking for an increment.House size should be non-landed apartment or HDB.

All the information are as above, so pls don't ask me any more questions. If you are interested, can contact me 91099394 and I'll help with a phone interview, or u can arrange to meet her on her off-day on 9 January. As mentioned before, if she cannot find an employer by mid Jan, I'll be sending her home.

Thx for all the sms. Due to overwhelming response, i have stopped taking new queries and interest. For those who have called earlier, will revert soon if my maid is keen.

Hi

Looking for a good transfer Indo maid, preferably to start work in Feb 2011. Hoping to find somebody who is honest, patient, love children, well organised, clean, independent.

Pls PM me should you have a good maid for transfer. Thank you!

hi, i am looking for an experience and reliable transfer maid who can work independently. my 2+ year old goes to half day care and 6+ year old goes to afternoon p1. no one at home during daytime except for the camera. thanks.

Hi Mums ,

I am looking for a good and experience Indonesian domestic helper, she must love children and knows how to look after them, the rest are simple chores like cleaning and cooking

My current one will be leaving us soon after a good 2 yrs of service , if you know one or have a one pls do SMS or call me Alan 90268381

Hi, are you still looking for a helper? As I am relocating to Europe and I would be most happy to transfer my helper to good employer. I have 2 kids age 3yrs and 1yr. This helper of mine is good w children. She bonds very well with my kids and they like her very much esp my 1 yr daughter. Too bad that I can't bring her along with me. She is from Indo and does not require off day. I can only transfer her out mid-March. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi Mums,

I am looking for a good Indonesian domestic helper, must love children and doing house chores like cleaning n cocoking.

If you have one, do let me know :)

Hi all Mummies,

Anyone has good maid for transfer pls call me or pm me .To look after two kids (both in childcare so will only be home in the eveing) ,house chores and cooking.

Hi,

I'm looking for a helper , can speak English ,able to look after young children ( 8 n 4 yr old),can cook and good with household chores.

Please PM me if u have a good and reliable helper to tranfer, many thanks !

Hi Pinkgundam

I believe yr maid is indon muslim? Can you provide me with her bio/expectation? Email to me at [email protected] I wish to transfer my current one by end Feb or earlier as she's not interested in taking care of young children. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid to help look after a newborn &amp; 2 yr old toddler. Simple household chores are also required. Prefer to have some experience and can converse in simple english. Can wait till Jul 2011. Pls pm me if u have any. Thanks!

hi, I'm looking for a indonesian transfer maid to care for kids 3 and 1 years old. must be very trustworthy. need in nov. will be working with another helper who is very patient too. please PM me or email at [email protected]

thks in advance!

I'm looking for a reliable maid to help in household chores and taking care of my kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/6063046.html?1316607363

happy.gif

i'm also looking for reliable indonesian maid. Priority will be to take care of baby, and do household. Pls sms me at 96494753 if you have any transfer

need it urgently, thanks

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of babies.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has worked in Singapore for two years with Chinese family taking care of baby and also does cooking for baby.

She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language.

She can do household chores, cleaning, taking care of baby and some cooking.

Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her to understand.
happy.gif

She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.
33 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please email [email protected]

anyone can advise how to do a transfer of maid by ownself...not by agent i mean....wat r the things or steps i need to do to bring the maid over? eg whr to buy ins for wat bond etc...

Back