Any good maid for transfer

poshies,

ya, she didn't take care of infants in Spore. But she took care of her own kids. My helper told me her sis is committed to her job. Her previous employer wanted to renew her. But she wanted to go back to start biz. In the end, she changed her mind, wanted to come back.

hi,

i'm looking at transferring my fil maid. she's available immediate. Reasons for transferring. I have 2 maids. they take care of my 21 mth old and 5 mth old. Initially hired the fil in to take care of the younger one..coz he was taken care by the confinement nanny till 3 mths old.

so decided to bring in another maid..as my baby was very colicky and i could not get any rest. however, now bb is alright and i can handle the baby. so will not need her anymore.

pls pm me to discuss further.thanks

hi esther

I've pm-ed you.

Do revert with details - biodata & pic. I'm looking for a helper to mind the kids. Is yours good with kids? Patience & no cocky attitude.

TIA

hi
can i check when u decide to transfer yr maid away or stop her service, how soon do u need to let her know?
i've heard that u only need to let her know that very day when u r sending her away.
anyone can share your experience, TIA.

hi milkmilk, i only told my maid that i'm sending her away the very day, as instructed by the agency...in fact for one gal, i had to pack her stuff for her cos i was sending her away for suspected theft. there's also worries that e maid will be unhappy with e transfer (cos they may incur additional loan) and may sabo e kids or family...so better to tell them on e very day to minimise exposure.

hi kaimom

thanks for sharing.

i'm planning to tsf my maid as i find her still ok after hearing about the really bad ones. however i understand some pp like to 'interview' the maid 1st. if i allow the 'interview', wont it expose the idea to the maid. any1 has tis experience??

I am looking to transfer my maid of 1 year 3 months due to personal reason. She is 24 years old. Can speak mandarin and english well. Takes initiative in doing housework. Likes young kids and can cook well. Planning to transfer her out next year. If interetsed, please PM me regarding your household condition to discuss further.

hi freeze, have pm u.
happy.gif

Hi all
Just to update on my maid for those interested in getting her.
1. 24 year old Muslim Indo, unmarried.
2. Can speak both English and Mandarin well
3. Pleasant looking and cheerful character
4. Can cook very well and takes initiative to do do household chores.
5. Likes kids
6. Best for families who need maid to work independently.
Please PM me if you are interested. Can be transferred out in Jan.

I've decided to let go of my Phil maid end Jan 08. She has been with me since mid Aug 07.

Her good points:
1. Her attitude is good. She don't show black face.
2. She's hardworking.
3. Very soft spoken.
4. Loan cleared by end Jan 08.
5. She can understand little chinese.

Her bad points:
1. Cannot cook well. (dishes that is decent is stir fry vege and fried egg).
2. Cannot cope with my 2 hyperactive kids.
3. Need contant reminders and follow up on work.
4. She's a fresh maid. She needs some training on her "common sense".

Reason for transfering:
1. Me and her, freqency not there. I think, her english understanding and my english understanding is different. So sometimes, when I give instructions, she does the wrong thing.
2. Mil and her, cannot communicate well cause, first her english understanding is already a problem, and to make things worst, my mil only speaks broken english, so it's quite bad. As my mil ended up doing things all by herself.

Suitability suggestion:
1. I feel she is more suitable for elderly care OR
2. Family with only 1 kid and have someone to guide.

In the first place, it's my mistake to take in a fresh maid. Cause we really don't have the time to slowly train her. After these few months, I can see that she has improved a little on her initiatives, but hygiene wise, still not up to my standard.

Please email me at [email protected] if you need more info. Thanks.

hi
i've a Indo maid for tsf in mid feb 08. she's been with us since mar 07. loan has cleared. tsf due to personal reasons. maid is good so hope to get another family for her.

interested, pls email to [email protected] to discuss.

Hi all
I have a filipino maid for immediate transfer. Please pm me for more details if u r interested. i am letting her go cos i am sending my boy to full day childcare. Thanks.

Hi,

I am also looking for a maid who can look after my 6 weeks baby. PM me if u have a maid for transfer who can look after infant.

hi all

I'm looking to hire a maid within the next 1-2 months before my No. 2 arrives. But her duties will be mainly housework as my parents will be helping me to take care of the kids.

Main criteria - honest and hygienic. Hardworking is a plus
happy.gif

Anyone with a good maid who fits my needs pls PM me, tks!

Hi

Anyone has good maid for transfer kindly pm me . Mainly to help my mum look after my boi and 2 nieces and do housework. Thanks.

Hi,
my girl going childcare next month, therefore i don't need my filipino maid anymore, i'm helping her to seek a good employer to transfer her. She had worked in S'pore for 2yrs & 4yrs in Taiwan. She can do housechores, cook chinese dishes, taken care of kids & old folks. Interested pls call me @ 90030078 - Joanna

Need to transfer my myanmar maid by CNY cos expecting my new one to be approved by this week.

Brought her home on 31 Aug 08.

Data: 23 yrs old, soft-spoken, single, Buddhist.
Command of English: Minimal (Has been encouraging her to improve by communicating more with my children, 4 & 2 yrs)
General housework: Acceptable (will follow your instructions, not more)
Cooking: Managed to train her to cook a few dishes (fried rice, fried beehoon, sweet & sour pork, omelette, soya sauce chicken with ginger, minced meat & potatoes in soya sauce, potatoes and hotdogs in tomato sauce, fried cabbage)

Taking care of children: Not very enthusiatic but that was her 1st preference in her biodata when I brought her back. (maybe no chemistry with my kids cos when she sees my bb nephew, she seems more willing to carry and play with him)

Comments: If you are the patient type who is not too picky, then you may want to consider her. I won't say she's very good, but as a 1st time maid, can still make do. Occasional forgetfulness though and needs a lot of guidance. As I'm delivering in 2 mths time, I need someone who can cook well and able to handle my kids. (My kids still have problems adjusting to her so I'm no choice but to change).

Email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Hi All Mummy

I looking for a maid too...at this moment I hv a indo. maid with me in hand for a yr she is not honest and keep on tell lies and I forgive and forget her. She is slow at her work and I keep on help her after knock off work but mine 2nd bb will due this coming sept'09 I really need a good helper to help me so hope all mummy can help me to find one I sincerly appreciate fem mine heart coz i really very stress on this maid. Soft talk/hard talk also unable to work on her
sad.gif
In hand u hv any gd maid for trf if possible can interview more gd. U can contact me through e-mail : [email protected]. TQ
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I've got a Filipino maid available for transfer.
Sad to transfer her away but mum had hard time communicating with her.
My mum is only well versed in chinese & malay not english.

This maid got along very well with my 2 yr old fussy gal.
Was surprised that my gal sticks to her ever since my previous maid went back home.
She learn things fast especially songs from Barney & Einsteins dvd and she can teach my gal many songs & words.
Cleaning & household chores like washing of clothes and personal hygiene considered good.
Any mummies whose interested,pls pm me.
Thanks.

Hi Mummies

I have a maid going to end her 2yrs contract with me. My Sis would like to have her, can anyone advise me what is the procedure and how much must I pay to the agent for the transfer?

Hi,

Anyone has good maid for transfer please email me:
[email protected]

I am looking someone to take care of my 2 kids: 1yr and 3yr olds. Must be able to speak English since my eldest is very talkative and can only speak English. Sadly, no one at home..so hopefully the maid is caring and trustworthy. If anyone has a good one, do let me know..thx!

I have a filipino maid ready for immediate transfer. She previously took care of my ailing FIL. Since my FIL passed away recently and I have another maid looking after my children, she is willing to do a transfer.

Details as follows:
- 45 years old
- 1.58m, 47kg
- married with 3 children and 2 grandchildren
- 6 years experience in singapore & 3 years experience in Saudi Arabia
- speaks good English and understand a little Mandarin
- can cook Chinese & Indian food
- all household chores
- independent worker with initiative
- soft spoken
- strong & patient as she has to carry my FIL who was bedridden and very bad-tempered
- prefers to do work for a small family with children

She's also available for phone interview. Interested employers, pls email me: [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi All,
Just want to share my bad experience with you all here. Lately I've just had encounter with this maid agency named "Jrs Business Express Pte Ltd" located at 420 North Bridge Road, lady boss by the name of Naty. I shan't say what happened as its a long story. All I can say is Beware of this maid agency, they do not handle matters the legal and correct way in the eyes of the MOM, plus all the advices she gave are all wrong (found out after checking with the other maid agencies.) Nearly caused me a lot of trouble.

Back