Any good gynae to recommend for infertility investigations ?

Hello there!

Im seeing Dr Roland Chieng. Personally i feel he is very thorough. He will first check the wife for infertility reasons. For us, i passed all the bloodwork and scans so now moved on to check hubs. His approach is that it could be 50/50 reason why TCC is unsuccessful, it's not always that the problem lies with the woman although its more common.

Hope this helps!

Hello there!

Im seeing Dr Roland Chieng. Personally i feel he is very thorough. He will first check the wife for infertility reasons. For us, i passed all the bloodwork and scans so now moved on to check hubs. His approach is that it could be 50/50 reason why TCC is unsuccessful, it's not always that the problem lies with the woman although its more common.

Hope this helps!

Hi, thanks for the reply. I think I will go to him for my fertility problems.

I would also like to recommend Dr Chris Ng. His clinic is at Camden Med. He's my gynae, but he also offers infertility assessments and treatments for infertility (We've consulted him for IVF before-- very knowledgable). Do try him out. Hoping all the best for you :)

not sure if this will help? is a free webinar about both male and female fertility

Back