Any GOOD CHILDCARE in TAMPINES?

vono

Anyone can recommend a Good childcare in Tampines area or Simei (near my working plc)? I am staying at Tampines st 84. My kid is now 16 mths and planning to put her in a childcare when she turns 24 mths
happy.gif

hi vono

i recently visited NTUC child/infant care for my baby boy and I like what I saw. but i must say the fees are not cheap although they are under NTUC.

The environment is clean and well kept and the kids there all seem happy. for the nursery i think it is non air con, only the infant and kinderg are airconditioned....

FYI, the infant nursery and kinderg are all separated into differnt 'centers' - not sure if u know what i mean.

you may want to check it out... its at tampines street 45. happy searching

sorry...i'm not sure about the fees for nursery i only checked out the infant's.

their number is 67835159 - call them up!! let me know how much too ok....

hi vovo,

u might want to check out the newly set up cherie heart at temasek poly
it is situated at the previous learning vision premise and had only started operations on 5th jan 09
you can ctc susan (the principal) did: 92292201 for more details.

hi Flowee
thanks...is yr kid there? Can share with me what the pros abt this school compared to other child care?

Any comments on Cherie Heart in Tampines?
Cherie Hearts Kids Haven Pte Ltd
Blk 707 Tampines St. 71
#01-78, Singapore 520707
Tel: 6 787 1996
Fax: 6 785 1996
Branch Director: Mr Eddie Tan

Any comments on Cherie Heart in Tampines?
Cherie Hearts Kids Haven Pte Ltd
Blk 707 Tampines St. 71
#01-78, Singapore 520707
Tel: 6 787 1996
Fax: 6 785 1996
Branch Director: Mr Eddie Tan

Not a very great one.
I was in this centre when i was 6 years old.
Which was 12 years ago.
My sis also went to this centre when she's around 3 yrs old and now pri one.
And she attened poi ching pri sch which is just beside the centre and we put her in the centre before and aft her sch and the teachers could even forget to bring her back!
Remember the teachers are very ya ya ones.

wow sharon, u r so young. That means you are 18 yrs old now. Are you a mom?

Your sis is now pri one?? Sorry for being kaypoh but its a very big age gap of 11 yrs. Poi ching school is not really besides the cc leh...I'm confused whether we are referring to the same one? Cherie Hearts Kids Haven is very near to the new DBSS/HDB flats called The Premier..Is that the same one we are talking abt?

Hi

How abt ELFA at the new CC (forgot the exact name of the cc) but st st 83? I went to visit them prob 2 months back and find its quite nice. Am thinking to send my gal in next month. But thought I like to gather some feedback first...

What I like abt the school is the cleanliness and also its very neat. They have different classroom for different group/activities. Also they have GYM lesson which think its extra curriculum for the kids at extra $40 every 3 mths. I check a few childcare in Tampines st 81 too but find Elfa still the best.

yup, im a mum of almost a month old babygirl
happy.gif
yup, my sister is pri 1 now.

Yes, Cherie hearts is at blk 707, whereby i leave in 708 thats why im very clear of the centre. So it's the same one we're talking about.

Previously the centre was name Jolly World in my time, den few years back they changed to Cherie Hearts due to changing the Principal.

oic...Thanks Sharon for the feedback. I will think twice putting my kid there...Do u by any chance know which cc is good ard your place?

Anyone has any comments on Agape Little Uni @ Tampines? I'm thinking of sending my boy there. Would like to know more as their fees is quite steep.

1) Cherie Hearts at 707, is the CC opposite my house,to me it is not a clean center at all, toilet floor is always wet, and last time when it is under Jolly World, i visited the center on Sat morning, and saw a few kids over there watching TV and looked very boring. My neighbour who is working there told me the teachers are not very friendly, cuz imagine they had to work full day in a non-airconed environment, how can they have a good mood. plus it is not cheap, i dun think it worth the $$.

2) Agape Little Uni @ Tampines, I did not visit this center personally, but heard from my friend, they are able to give a discount on the school fee, after discount is about $620, but my friend said the center is a bit small, and the fee is still consider quite exp since it is on ground floor.

3) ELFA at tampines central CC. this is the center that i had enrolled my daughter into since Jan'09. so far i am super satisfied with it. all teacher are very friendly, environment is clean and neat. My girl really enjoyed going to school everyday, and she always gave me her sticker after gym session proudly. I like the idea of separating toilet and shower room. the center had always organize parenting workshops or talks on regular basis. the only problem is it is fully air-coned so some parents might not like it.

hi all,
Any comments on Cherrie Hearts @ Tamasek Poly, and Kinderland @ Safra?

BTW, ELFA and kinderland are actually under the same umbrella of Crestar Education Group.

Hi Arisz,
I sent my daughter there @ 18M..she was in playgroup class then..fees was at $850 before subsidy..$550 after subsidy..further $50 off if u pay through CDA.
It was the first cc ive ever stepped into..so i dont knw to label it small/big..but it was just nice n cozy.i didnt really reccee others bcos my neighbour's children attends Agape too..They were 4 n 5y.Very friendly..n they speak good english.The 5y draws anytg perfectly! So i was amazed by all tht.
I couldnt share much on d centre though as due to d inability to adapt..my girl was only there for 3mths..so nw im a SAHM.
Nonetheless..u may visit the centre..d principal,Deborah..,will definitely b delighted to share with u what d centre offers.
Hope this helps! =)

Back