Antenatal Class

Same here for me! Also like to know where to go. Pls advise!
happy.gif

Ok I read it says around gestation of 20weeks. Will that be too early and by then we give birth we forget everything?

Most mummies tend to forget everything after they gave birth. And many had told me theory is very different from practical.

But still I think it's good to attend as a form of bonding with your husband also.

I had already registered for Oct lessons(cos I am kiasu, Wong B B's classes are extremely popular so book early is better).

Hi
My friend is currently attending Mrs Wong BB 's class too.
She said its good but expect her classes to be really full as she is so popular.
I am also planning to sign up with her in sep/oct regardless of where i am birthing.

If you are intending to signed up for Mrs Wong BB class, you got to signed up fast, her class is quite popular. I signed up for Sep classes when I am just week 13 (3 weeks ago)...

I just called up to enquire abt the class yday and was told that the Sep classes are fully booked. Just tell the person your EDD and she will recommend which month you can start attending the class. I'm due in Feb 2013 and I was told to go for the Nov class when I would be 7mths preg..

Hi Felicia! I think you are the one who's EDD is the same as me? 11th Feb? You already book the antenatal class with Wong B B? If I never remember wrongly, you are also giving birth at Mt A right? Hehe.. Cos both of us same EDD and giving birth at same place.

for those that have gone for the class, was it very useful? My sis is giving birth soon and when my wife does in March 2013, we have plenty of experience at home. Not sure if its necessary.

I went for the Mt Alvernia prenatal course. The first lesson was talking about nutrition and and morning sickness, more for the first 3 months, not very useful to me when everyone is about 6 months into pregnancy already. But after that, the later lessons where u do excercises, i find it not bad. Especialy the breathing excercises to help u kerb the labour pain. In the end during my labour i didn't use any pain killers at all. =) I brought my notes along and my husband was flipping through to check.

ya, i signed up for Mrs Wong class too. As I took weekday classes and I rush there after work, the class is already packed and I have to find a place to squeeze in.

HI mummies

I attended Wong BB class too.. and she'll sell her books during her class.
I have a set of books (3 books) written by her selling at $15.

PM me if you're keen.

The titles are Guide to Breastfeeding, Guide to Childbirth, Guide to Childcare.

7790514.jpg
7790515.jpg
7790516.jpg

i signed up for Antenatal class at NUH since i will delivering there. About $180+, including a tour of the hospital.

will be about week 19 by than. the instructor say should go early so that they can advise more on the nutrient the mummy should take and etc.

Gigi Soul,

When is your antenatal class starting? I also signed up for the classes at NUH. I attended the first class at 2pm last week
happy.gif

anyone signing up for Mt A parent craft class? im thinking of gg for mt A since wanna deliver at mt A, and got further discount if i get the ladies card.
happy.gif

Back